ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Did the Russian govt interfere in the '16 election in sweeping and systematic fashion
Yes 12 24.00%
No 38 76.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll about russian interference
RodeoPants2 02:43 PM 08-20-2019
Simple yes or no
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:39 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
My god is this a pathetic crybaby excuse for the egg on your face.
:-):-):-)

The 19th post in this thread, Patteau’s first, points out that RC used Mueller’s very own words in the thread title.

Loneiguana-“Boy, do you have egg on your face!!!!!” :-)

You’re a caricature. No one can really be this dumb.
[Reply]
Otter 12:43 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-):-):-)

The 19th post in this thread, Patteau’s first, points out that RC used Mueller’s very own words in the thread title.

Loneiguana-“Boy, do you have egg on your face!!!!!” :-)

You’re a caricature. No one can really be this dumb.
Have you ever met a libtard? Not a Democrat, a true brainwashed, libtard that actually believe their own lies?

They can sit while looking you in the eye with a load in their pants, tell you how much you stink and still manage to look down their nose at you thinking you don't know they're full of shit.

Hypocrisy at that level is an amazing feat.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:46 PM 08-21-2019
Yes and given that Russia engages in disinformation, I'm fairly certain that this worked very well and almost got their candidate elected.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:48 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-):-):-)

The 19th post in this thread, Patteau’s first, points out that RC used Mueller’s very own words in the thread title.

Loneiguana-“Boy, do you have egg on your face!!!!!” :-)

You’re a caricature. No one can really be this dumb.
The point of the thread went over your head.

Try thinking before you post, you'll look less stupid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:50 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Yes and given that Russia engages in disinformation, I'm fairly certain that this worked very well and almost got their candidate elected.
The US doesn't engage in disinformation though. Like this narrative.

Still no proof, no evidence from anyone or you. Just what some lying US officials said, one who committed perjury in front of Congress, who also provided no proof or evidence.

I hope you don't think lying Pompass, is telling the truth now as he tries agitprop for some military action on Iran? Same thing.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:52 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The US doesn't engage in disinformation though. Like this narrative.

Still no proof, no evidence from anyone or you. Just what some lying US officials said, one who committed perjury in front of Congress, who also provided no proof or evidence.

I hope you don't think lying Pompass, is telling the truth now as he tries agitprop for some military action on Iran? Same thing.
What?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:53 PM 08-21-2019
Who is TheBrat? Never seen him post. NTTAWWT
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:57 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What?
Somehow, I don't think this is sarcasm.

What do you call the sinking of the Maine; the Gulf of Tonkin incident, infants being pulled from incubators; Saddam's WMD, imminent mushroom cloud, Iraq would be over in a couple of months; Iran has a nuke, Russiagate collusion by Team Trump; Brennan/Clapper's lies before Congress; ISIS being a self-generating movement; Gaddafi was killing his own people when he was killing terrorists and on...and on...

If you think the state, just because it's run by Americans, never lies then that's on you. It lies and often. Heck even our govt's Consumer Price Index is a running loop of lies.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:58 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
The point of the thread went over your head.

Try thinking before you post, you'll look less stupid.
^^^^:-)

Boilerplate Lone-say something really stupid. When called out on it, call that person stupid and run away.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:14 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
^^^^:-)

Boilerplate Lone-say something really stupid. When called out on it, call that person stupid and run away.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
I love stupid people. You are just so entertaining. You just try so hard to be not stupid, but yet, continually do stupid things.

Here, since you are too stupid to understand things:

Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
What did you think I was expecting? I'll link to this every ti.e patteu tries to claim trumpers all accept the mueller report
Does that help you figure out the point of the thread yet?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:23 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
I love stupid people. You are just so entertaining. You just try so hard to be not stupid, but yet, continually do stupid things.

Here, since you are too stupid to understand things:



Does that help you figure out the point of the thread yet?
Of course you do... then again, most people love their parents.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:27 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
I love stupid people. You are just so entertaining. You just try so hard to be not stupid, but yet, continually do stupid things.

Here, since you are too stupid to understand things:



Does that help you figure out the point of the thread yet?
Yeah right, THAT was the point. :-)

Patt said the same thing he’s always said-why would linking back to this poll put egg on his face? :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 04:08 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Lol patteu
What? Marcellus has already said he understands that the Russians were involved in an information/misinformation campaign. He just doesn't agree with Mueller's adjectives and thinks that it's overblown in the context of what the Russians are always doing. He may be right or wrong, but he's not denying that the Russians acted.

And let's be clear here. The bar of proof here isn't about finding one example of behavior X. There are obviously going to be a few "Trumpers" who don't believe the Russians are bad guys at all or that they'd ever do anything to screw with us (Marcellus isn't one of them), just as I'm proof that there are "Trumpers" who understand that the Russians were up to no good even if it isn't completely clear how much they really did or what kind of influence it had.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:14 PM 08-21-2019
So patteeu spins the lack of any evidence at all or real proof along with our Deep State operatives while still asserting it as truth á la Goebbels. Despite our own govt rebuffing any exposure of such truth. That's how NeoCons roll ya' know.

It was Russian citizens that were indicted— for some paltry FB ads. :-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:25 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What? Marcellus has already said he understands that the Russians were involved in an information/misinformation campaign. He just doesn't agree with Mueller's adjectives and thinks that it's overblown in the context of what the Russians are always doing. He may be right or wrong, but he's not denying that the Russians acted.

And let's be clear here. The bar of proof here isn't about finding one example of behavior X. There are obviously going to be a few "Trumpers" who don't believe the Russians are bad guys at all or that they'd ever do anything to screw with us (Marcellus isn't one of them), just as I'm proof that there are "Trumpers" who understand that the Russians were up to no good even if it isn't completely clear how much they really did or what kind of influence it had.
Looks like we've got 34 just in this poll don't we!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up