ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Did the Russian govt interfere in the '16 election in sweeping and systematic fashion
Yes 12 24.00%
No 38 76.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll about russian interference
RodeoPants2 02:43 PM 08-20-2019
Simple yes or no
[Reply]
Taco John 09:49 PM 08-20-2019
If they did, I haven't seen any evidence of it. Mueller didn't manage to make much of it, despite spending tens of millions trying.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:52 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
it's obvious that you are a cum-guzzling crack whore
It's obvious why Kotter has his reputation off.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:53 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
If they did, I haven't seen any evidence of it. Mueller didn't manage to make much of it, despite spending tens of millions trying.
It's called LawFare. Filing bogus cases for political impact or cases where there is no standing.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:00 PM 08-20-2019
This thread sort of blew up in RodeoClown's face.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:11 AM 08-21-2019
What did you think I was expecting? I'll link to this every ti.e patteu tries to claim trumpers all accept the mueller report
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:49 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I'm sure you would not be saying this if the poll result had gone the way you'd expected.

Anyway, the first sentence of the Mueller report, some might even say it's principle finding, is a perfect way to phrase the poll. It perfectly underscores my point, that trumpers and trump often deny / minimize the scope of the russian attack. I realize that, when cornered, trump & trumpers will grudgingly admit some minor attempted russian stuff that was basically a few fb ads and for sure defintiely had zero zero no zero impact on the election and trump didn't need their help!
Damn, did they walk right into that one. And a lot of them still don't get it.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:12 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I'm sure you would not be saying this if the poll result had gone the way you'd expected.

Anyway, the first sentence of the Mueller report, some might even say it's principle finding, is a perfect way to phrase the poll. It perfectly underscores my point, that trumpers and trump often deny / minimize the scope of the russian attack. I realize that, when cornered, trump & trumpers will grudgingly admit some minor attempted russian stuff that was basically a few fb ads and for sure defintiely had zero zero no zero impact on the election and trump didn't need their help!
You made a poll using a vague, emotional phrase representing an opinion (rather than a straight fact) whose origin many people aren't familiar with. Mueller used emotional language for emphasis, but he explained the basis for his statement in the body of his report. Here, you leave it unexplained and don't even cite it's source to allow people to resolve the amgibuity by reading about what Mueller meant.

So no, it's not the perfect way to phrase the poll, it's a way to manipulate the results. You polled for an answer and you got the answer you polled for. It's a weak effort suggesting a lack of confidence in your thesis.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:17 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
If there has ever been ANY doubt, as to the lunatic fringe nature of this board....this settles it. :-)

I mean, "collusion" between Trump and the Russians? Couldn't prove it....

However, ANYONE else with a functioning brain knows with 100% certainty that the Russians DID interfere....no reasonable person still disputes that...

Holy cripes... :-)
Leave it to Kotter to embrace as definitive a tragically flawed poll that tells him what he wants to hear.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:19 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (responding to Kotter):
I see. You have nuthin'. No proof or even some evidence. Thanks for conceding and proving my point.

I actually know quite a lot—a lot more than you particularly on this. My sources have been much better than WaCompost, NYSlimes and CommieNewsNetwork or MutlSclerosisNBC.

You're a govt Kool-Aid drinker. You have a lot in common with patteeu and the other NeoCons here.
That's beyond the pale. :-)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:30 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You made a poll using a vague, emotional phrase representing an opinion (rather than a straight fact) whose origin many people aren't familiar with. Mueller used emotional language for emphasis, but he explained the basis for his statement in the body of his report. Here, you leave it unexplained and don't even cite it's source to allow people to resolve the amgibuity by reading about what Mueller meant.

So no, it's not the perfect way to phrase the poll, it's a way to manipulate the results. You polled for an answer and you got the answer you polled for. It's a weak effort suggesting a lack of confidence in your thesis.
My god is this a pathetic crybaby excuse for the egg on your face.
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:30 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This thread sort of blew up in RodeoClown's face.
So do dicks.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:31 AM 08-21-2019
Another dung heep of a thread.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:46 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Looks like someone forgot about the U.S. prosecutor's admission in a certain case involving this subject matter.
The entire Russia story hoax is so paper thin and such a non story it's hilarious.
Yet people still believe it's somehow a major issue.

Its not a problem if you do what you need to do to defend against what we KNOW they are doing. Its already been stated Russia didn't change a single vote.

We don't need the senate to get involved, we don't need to pass new legislation or even funding. Just use the counter measures we already have in place. Good grief we are at the top of the cyber food chain.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:18 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The entire Russia story hoax is so paper thin and such a non story it's hilarious.
Yet people still believe it's somehow a major issue.

Its not a problem if you do what you need to do to defend against what we KNOW they are doing. Its already been stated Russia didn't change a single vote.

We don't need the senate to get involved, we don't need to pass new legislation or even funding. Just use the counter measures we already have in place. Good grief we are at the top of the cyber food chain.
Lol patteu
[Reply]
Otter 12:26 PM 08-21-2019
Never provided one single detail what she was talking about, didn't capitalize Russian, and wants to play "gotcha".

RACIST!!! :-)
BIGOT!!! :-):-)
MISOGYNIST!!! :-):-):-)

When you libtards stop believing your smarter than everyone else, realize you're dull, and find a new catch to throw you'll be relevant again. Until then, you'er libtards. And quiet pathetic ones to boot.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up