ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Did the Russian govt interfere in the '16 election in sweeping and systematic fashion
Yes 12 24.00%
No 38 76.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll about russian interference
RodeoPants2 02:43 PM 08-20-2019
Simple yes or no
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:19 PM 08-20-2019
Those claiming the Russians interfered please post the proof because I've not seen any even from politicians—just assertions.

Those claiming the Russians interfered in a "sweeping and systemic fashion must also provide proof.

No, claiming the intel community said so — is not proof. Intel people can and do lie and there are enough of anti-Trump intel bureaucrats. Like Brennan.
Don't forget Deep State operates in these areas too.

Or at least some solid evidence. I've yet to see any or any official provide any.

I don't drink Kool-Aid from the state.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:22 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Those claiming the Russians interfered please post the proof because I've not seen any even from politicians—just assertions.

Those claiming the Russians interfered in a "sweeping and systemic fashion must also provide proof.

No, claiming the intel community said so — is not proof. Intel people can and do lie and there are enough of anti-Trump intel bureaucrats. Like Brennan.
Don't forget Deep State operates in these areas too.

Or at least some solid evidence. I've yet to see any or any official provide any.

I don't drink Kool-Aid from the state.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:25 PM 08-20-2019
Why does Israel get to interfere by paying for all expenses paid trips to Israel for candidates to be vetted by their PM?

Oh wait, how can it be that Israel pays for all those expenses when they can't survive well without our foreign aid. So the US taxpayer is still paying for our candidates to be vetted by Israel. What a Ponzi scheme that's going on there.

I have a huge problem with this. But look over there at Russia's $100k in ineffective FB ads.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:26 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
GIPY nonsense for those who can't refute an argument.
I see. You have nuthin'. No proof or even some evidence. Thanks for conceding and proving my point.

I actually know quite a lot—a lot more than you particularly on this. My sources have been much better than WaCompost, NYSlimes and CommieNewsNetwork or MutlSclerosisNBC.

You're a govt Kool-Aid drinker. You have a lot in common with patteeu and the other NeoCons here.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:30 PM 08-20-2019
I actually know quite a lot—a lot more than you particularly on this.

You're a govt Kool-Aid drinker.
You want to go there, really? Well, it's obvious that you are a cum-guzzling crack whore whose hobby of political commentary has long since been exposed as idiotic due to your Lew Rockwell induced delusions of grandeur...the only question is whether it is because you are stupid, or stoned. I'll cast my vote for both....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:31 PM 08-20-2019
Another ad hom logical fallacy, an abusive one, to double down on how you lost the argument here and you started this game. So you're a sore loser too. Like most TDS'ers.

Lew Rockwell's site does post articles written by progressives—honest ones. A lot you know.

I also read The American Conservative and others—pretty much who I read before the internet.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:39 PM 08-20-2019
Another ad hom logical fallacy, an abusive one, to double down on how you lost the argument here and you started this game. So you're a sore loser too. Like most TDS'ers.

Lew Rockwell's site does post articles written by progressives—honest ones. A lot you know.

I also read The American Conservative and others—pretty much who I read before the internet.

Okay....heh....

You keep deluding yourself... :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:41 PM 08-20-2019
Okay....heh....

You keep deluding yourself... :-)
And still provides no evidence or proof. Then projects delusion onto others.
[Reply]
neech 08:51 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Has anyone watched “Gamer” with Gerard Butler yet?

It’s pretty cool, think Matrix with a heavy dose of big tech villainy ala facebook, google and twitter... with a prescient look at what society could devolve into in the age of all powerful AI and tech monopolies

I enjoyed it on a rainy day off, 2 and a half of 5 stars
Butler just isn't a big enough name to bring in box office money he needs another actor of some significance.

I'll try to look into that movie sometime.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:55 PM 08-20-2019
Yes. It’s in their job description.

Fucking putz.
[Reply]
neech 08:59 PM 08-20-2019
You want to go there, really? Well, it's obvious that you are a cum-guzzling crack whore whose hobby of political commentary has long since been exposed as idiotic due to your Lew Rockwell induced delusions of grandeur...the only question is whether it is because you are stupid, or stoned. I'll cast my vote for both....
Put the bottle down now Kotter.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:09 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by :
Posted by Mr. Kotter If there has ever been ANY doubt, as to the lunatic fringe nature of this board....this settles it.

I mean, "collusion" between Trump and the Russians? Couldn't prove it....

However, ANYONE else with a functioning brain knows with 100% certainty that the Russians DID interfere....no reasonable person still disputes that...

Holy cripes...
And it’s too late to walk outsized expectations back to a reasonable place. When Rep. Devin Nunes asked Comey whether the vote tallies in several states had been tampered with, a number of journalists remarked that the question was obvious misdirection. No one was making that allegation, they claimed. Well, when noted liberal writers allege there is “evidence that Russian intelligence carried out a successful plan to pick the government of the United States” and keep repeating the “election was hacked,” their readers start to get ridiculous ideas.

This is why an Economist/YouGov poll found that 52 percent of Democrats now believe Russia “tampered with vote tallies.”

https://thefederalist.com/2017/03/21...hack-election/
Yeah, reasonable people. The side that lost. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:10 PM 08-20-2019
^ Public teacher at work.

She is definitely suspicious of the government and asked to see the facts, not government official interpretations and you respond with cum-guzzling crack whore.

You keep proving over and over you shouldn't be allowed around other people's kids in a teaching environment.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:22 PM 08-20-2019
Asking for proof from the US was rebuffed by the US govt every time it was asked for. Mueller's indictment was a politically motivated fraud.
As proof of Russian actions, the Mueller Report cites the indictments against twenty-five Russian citizens who were indicted for attempted “interference” (those Russians are, let us add, quite conveniently out of the country and thus not prosecutable).

When those indictments were issued, Russia pointed out the flimsy, unsupported and transparently made-up nature of the charges, and demanded that American authorities provide conclusive proof. Such requests were rebuffed.

In order to evaluate the evidence, the Russian government proposed reestablishing the bilateral expert group on information security that the Obama Administration had terminated, which could have served as a platform for conversation on these matters. The American side was also invited to send Justice Department officials to Russia to attend the proposed public questioning of the Russian citizens named by Mueller. Additionally, Russia offered to publicize the exchanges between the two countries following the publication of the accusations of cyberattacks, exchanges which were conducted through existing channels between October 2016 and January 2017.

Our government refused every offer.

A careful analysis, in fact, fails to show any substantial evidence of Russian cyberattacks and attempts to “subvert democracy.” By some estimates, possibly $160,000—a paltry sum—was spent by the Russians during 2016 on social media activities in the United States. Does anyone wish to discover and compare the amount the Chinese Communists or the Saudis would have expended during the same period, for their continued influence and power in Washington and inside-the-Beltway?

It is helpful to examine the charges that have been made, some included in the Mueller Report and accepted blindly by most pundits and politicians, both on the Left and by establishment conservatives.
I'll bet that the two claimed-to-be conservatives who voted yes in the poll, also believed Iraq had a bulging stockpile of WMD with an imminent mushroom cloud about to happen and more.

This article covers each allegation or claim which is too long to post. It was originally at Unz Review but a lot of it was covered material over the past few years including points covered by former NSA staffer Binney.

Here's just one:

Originally Posted by :
According to the respected former UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter, the indictment by the Mueller team on July 13, 2018 of the 12 supposed Russian operatives was a politically motivated fraud. As Ritter explains, Mueller seems to have borrowed his list from an organizational chart of a supposed Russian military intelligence unit, contained in a classified document from the NSA titled “Spear-Phishing Campaign TTPs Used Against U.S. And Foreign Government Political Entities”, which was published by The Intercept online. As stated in that document, this is just a subjective judgement, not a known fact. Ritter concludes, that this is a far cry from the kind of incontrovertible proof that Mueller’s team suggests as existing to support its indictment.

Moreover, it is telling that the indictment was released just before the meeting between President Putin and Trump in Helsinki on July 16, 2018, seemingly as if the aim was to intentionally derail the bilateral summit.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...e-us-elections
[Reply]
patteeu 09:47 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

via GIPHY

She said it awkwardly, but what she’s saying is that I’m the opposite of her.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up