ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Did the Russian govt interfere in the '16 election in sweeping and systematic fashion
Yes 12 24.00%
No 38 76.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll about russian interference
RodeoPants2 02:43 PM 08-20-2019
Simple yes or no
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:54 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Simple yes or no
A simple yes or no? With the qualifiers you put on it. No.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:58 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
It's hilarious how they always ignore Obama's role in this fiasco.

His admin's incompetence is a major reason why this type of shit was able to go on.

Of course, the dem drones never bring any of this stuff up.
His role was to help make up the narrative as it has been told. He even started some of it just before the election when he said someone hacked state election offices. That was so he could nationalize elections which would be a very bad idea. He must have known the polls on Hilldawg winning were false. Former state dept intel who worked for 7 presidencies, came right out and claimed it was some white hats in our intel community that stop Hilldawg's own attempt at ballot tampering which was how she won some states from Sanders. She was doing it nationally but it got stopped and Dr. Pieceznik admits he was involved in stopping it among others. So Hilldawg was the one ballot tampering to fix the election just as she did against Sanders. No wonder she and her supporters ( and MSM) were so shocked when she lost as she thought she had been coronated all along. The Democrats accuse others of everything they do. Don't drink the Kool-Aid from any politicians in DC on this, even Rs. Such a thing could always be used to take out anyone who wins that they don't like.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:00 PM 08-20-2019
I can't really vote because I do think the Russians attempt to interfer in every national election that we have. They have an opinion on who should lead our nation. Same with China, North Korea, Iran, and on and on and on. Have yet to see evidence of any impact. I see no evidence that anybody's vote changed. The United States also interferes in the elections of other nations.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:02 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Google did change the votes, though. Right?
Nah, but Google is just as bad as the Russians.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:48 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

Who's talking about Obama? I was addressing your post. Not Obama. You keep saying, "we did it to them first!".

That was the point i was addressing. Not the Obama blame game that quite frankly i haven't read enough about to make a statement on.

Out of curiosity though, what motivation do you believe is behind Obama telling him to stand down? What did Obama seek to gain from that, knowing what we know now regarding Russian meddling?
He didn't want to ruffle Russia feathers, this has all been covered and is a FACT.

Translation: Obama was soft on Russia.

I dont get how you keep missing the point dude, there is no story with Russia doing what we know they are trying to do, that we do, that everyone does. Its a crock of shit distraction from the real issue which was Obama dropping the ball on it.

You are aware the Dems are the ones pushing the Russia narrative nonstop right? I cant remember was Obama a Democrat? Did the Obama administration create this "crisis" by being weak on Russia which is exactly what Dems accuse Trump of?

:-)

Look at the big picture dude. Why should you be outraged Russia is doing what we know they are doing? Its all manufactured outrage and bullshit and had Hilary won you wouldnt hear a single solitary peep about it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:50 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Worse actually since they arent a foreign adversary you would expect to be doing nefarious shit.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:52 PM 08-20-2019
Biden was second-in-command during the Russian meddling fiasco.

How hilarious is it that after all of their bitching about Russia, Dems seem to want this idiot as their nominee.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:54 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
They're worse. Because they are following the China model. They want to implement that social credit score they have in China too. Never hear about the Russians having something like that, nor is Goggle working with the Russians. They work with the Communist Chinese.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:10 PM 08-20-2019
I'm going to say no, because I don't consider attempting to influence an election to be the same as interfering in an election.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:48 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
The ruskies attacked us and you think it's a non-story.

Maybe you would be happier in Moscow, comrade.
Nutter^^^^^ ???
A simple Yes or No quote will do.
Thanks in advance, to any and all that participate in my scientific hijacking of RodeoPants thread.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:50 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm going to say no, because I don't consider attempting to influence an election to be the same as interfering in an election.
^
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:56 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by :
Did the Russian govt interfere

Looks like someone forgot about the U.S. prosecutor's admission in a certain case involving this subject matter.
[Reply]
scho63 08:08 PM 08-20-2019
Did the Russian govt interfere in the '16 election: YES

Did the Russian govt interfere in the '16 election in sweeping and systematic fashion: NO
[Reply]
tmax63 08:16 PM 08-20-2019
They interfered in the election just as they have since there was a Russia, USSR etc. just as the USA has interfered in every election of consequence over the past half a century in the world. What makes the 16 election notable is Obama didn't do anything to interfere with their interference then the Dems used it to try to weaponize the FBI and the DOJ against Trump.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:18 PM 08-20-2019
If there has ever been ANY doubt, as to the lunatic fringe nature of this board....this settles it. :-)

I mean, "collusion" between Trump and the Russians? Couldn't prove it....

However, ANYONE else with a functioning brain knows with 100% certainty that the Russians DID interfere....no reasonable person still disputes that...

Holy cripes... :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up