ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Did the Russian govt interfere in the '16 election in sweeping and systematic fashion
Yes 12 24.00%
No 38 76.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll about russian interference
RodeoPants2 02:43 PM 08-20-2019
Simple yes or no
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:45 PM 08-20-2019
Yes but it’s time to move on from the Clintons and all their corruption.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:49 PM 08-20-2019

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:56 PM 08-20-2019
Did they have a plan to try and interfere? Probably. Was it wide in scope? Probably.

But I'm guessing that's not what you mean by "systematic" and "sweeping."
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 03:02 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Did they have a plan to try and interfere? Probably. Was it wide in scope? Probably.

But I'm guessing that's not what you mean by "systematic" and "sweeping."
The systemic bit is what I have an issue with. That would mean they manipulated actual vote totals, which didn't happen. Of course the Democrat Bots use that language because their programmers inserted the term to try and cast doubt about actual vote totals.

They did interfere in a sweeping fashion in that they cast a wide net and swept it across every damn thing they could reach with misinformation.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:36 PM 08-20-2019
Should we do another poll asking if the US does the exact same shit?

This whole Russia!!! bullshit is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on the people of this country.

Nothing surprising, nothing shocking, and nothing we don't do ourselves.
[Reply]
seamonster 03:58 PM 08-20-2019
Google's was worse.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:01 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Thanks comrad Ron Paul. Where would you like us to sew your Hammer & Sickle achievement patch?
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:02 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Should we do another poll asking if the US does the exact same shit?

You keep saying this and quite frankly i don't know why i should care. Yes, we do it to them. And?

There can only be 1 top dog.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:04 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The systemic bit is what I have an issue with. That would mean they manipulated actual vote totals, which didn't happen.
Interesting.

I guess systematic is an open-ended word that could mean anything to anyone.

Re-word your poll OP because LawrenceRaider has a valid point.

Not that i think it would change the votes much, but it's a good point.
[Reply]
threebag02 04:05 PM 08-20-2019
If they did we need to thank them because I hate to think about where we’d be with Clinton
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:10 PM 08-20-2019
Has anyone watched “Gamer” with Gerard Butler yet?

It’s pretty cool, think Matrix with a heavy dose of big tech villainy ala facebook, google and twitter... with a prescient look at what society could devolve into in the age of all powerful AI and tech monopolies

I enjoyed it on a rainy day off, 2 and a half of 5 stars
[Reply]
seamonster 04:10 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
If they did we need to thank them because I hate to think about where we’d be with Clinton
More regulations, all out war in Syria, wide open borders, SJW call outs, a shit economy, and Chinese kickbacks (Bill Clinton illegally took large sums of campaign money from China during his re-election).

She's more corrupt then Warren G Harding and hates most of the country. The US would be a giant goat ****.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:12 PM 08-20-2019
I received this email this morning and i'm not sure what i should write back. I get about 10-15 Bots applying for an account through my website every day. Some Russian, some....some sort of Oriental, idk.

Submitted on Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:15pm
Submitted by anonymous user: 37.9.152.203
Submitted values are:

Name: centrsnabheiNc
Email: samara@centrsnab163.ru
Engine/Transmission:
Comments:
Агрегатор яндекс такси по городу Самара даёт возможность вам вызвать машинув указанное время и место. Произвести заказ машины можно по телефону, через сайт, набрав оператора и сделать заказ авто.. Вам надлежит указать время когда требуется автомобиль, личный номер телефона, местонахождение.

Можно заказать Яндекс такси с детским авто креслом для перевозки деток, вечером после встреч лучше воспользоваться Яндекс такси, чем, например, садиться в машину нетрезвым, на вокзал или в аэропорт удобнее воспользоваться Yandex такси и даже не думать где разместить своё транспортное средство. Расчёт выполняется наличным или безналичным платежом. Время подъезда Я. такси составляет от трех до 10 мин. примерно.

Преимущества работы в нашем Я. такси: Моментальная регистрация в приложение, Незначительная комиссия, Оплата мгновенная, Постоянный поток заказов, Оператор круглосуточно на связи.

Для работы в Я. такси владельцу автомобиля нужно зарегистрироваться лично и транспорт, это займет пять мин. Наша комиссия будет составлять не больше 20 процентов. Вы можете с легкость получать оплату за работу в любое время. У вас постоянно будут заказы. В случае вопросов можно связаться с круглосуточно работающей службой сопровождения. Яндекс такси помогает гражданам быстро добраться до нужного места. Заказывая современное Yandex такси вы приобретаете люксовый сервис в г. Самара.

такси работа на машине фирмы - ]https://centrsnab163.ru]работа в такси самара на личном

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:13 PM 08-20-2019
Buc Eyed Ron Paul, you think you can decipher that for me? I'm sure you speak fluent Russian.

On a side note, i would like to thank the Russian bots for helping me reach my YouTube subscriber goal. Either that or the shop is really popular in Russia.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up