ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
The Lounge>DAT is Back
Dante84 10:38 AM 08-20-2019
Per Terez
[Reply]
Ribbs67 12:36 PM 08-20-2019
Why was Reek absent from practice?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:38 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol youíre really overreacting to losing a guy that has 1 catch in his career as a Chief.
You're probably right, but I think he was going to be "big" for this team in a lot of ways. He's an excellent ST player. He's a "big" receiver on a team that has few. Without a TE2, I think he would provide that secondary big target (Harris is 6'7").

I HOPE I'm overreacting, but the Chiefs immediately signing another "big" receiver isn't a great sign, IMO.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:40 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You're probably right, but I think he was going to be "big" for this team in a lot of ways. He's an excellent ST player. He's a "big" receiver on a team that has few. Without a TE2, I think he would provide that secondary big target (Harris is 6'7").

I HOPE I'm overreacting, but the Chiefs immediately signing another "big" receiver isn't a great sign, IMO.
Youíre 100% overreacting. Of course Iíd prefer Kemp to those two, but heís not nearly the loss youíre making him out to be.

DAT will be just fine as the gunner.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 12:40 PM 08-20-2019
When DAT returns a kick that is inside the 5 or in the endzone it feels like our average starting field position is around the 18. Some of that is due to holding calls/blocks in the back, but he also rarely took one out of the endzone and got it to the 25.
[Reply]
FAX 12:42 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
Why was Reek absent from practice?
I have no idea, but my guess would be he has a court date or an interview regarding custody and/or visitation or whatnot.

Which raises the question ... why don't the courts schedule appearances around the season and practices? What kind of Comma-nist legal system are we dealing with here?

FAX
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:46 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I have no idea, but my guess would be he has a court date or an interview regarding custody and/or visitation or whatnot.

Which raises the question ... why don't the courts schedule appearances around the season and practices? What kind of Comma-nist legal system are we dealing with here?

FAX
:-)
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:50 PM 08-20-2019
Wouldn't be surprised if Toub banged the table for DAT after Kemp got hurt.
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 12:51 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Canít be any worse than Hardman running 15 yards backwards
I'm glad that happened. He trusts his speed too much and is learning and I'd rather that happened in preseason.

I bet the film room was atmosphere was painful for him as coaches slowly and meticulously point out how stupid that is.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:54 PM 08-20-2019
So we went an entire training camp with a bunch of "take a flyer" guys at WR and OL and we decide we like virtually zero of them.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:56 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So we went an entire training camp with a bunch of "take a flyer" guys at WR and OL and we decide we like virtually zero of them.
That's why they call it a flyer.
[Reply]
FAX 12:59 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So we went an entire training camp with a bunch of "take a flyer" guys at WR and OL and we decide we like virtually zero of them.
I'm not particularly concerned with the WR group, Mr. Direckshun.

However, I have no idea what we have in the form of OL depth. I'm not sure if I should be thrilled or scared shitless. Kinda on the fence there ...

On one side is thrilling wonderment and on the other side is appalling fear.

Worst fence ever.

FAX
[Reply]
Mecca 01:01 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So we went an entire training camp with a bunch of "take a flyer" guys at WR and OL and we decide we like virtually zero of them.
It's actually because they saw what they had in the young players and didn't think they were ready.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:09 PM 08-20-2019
Thompson better make the team.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:10 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:


Yuck
[Reply]
Mecca 01:14 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Thompson better make the team.
Yea on the PS, unless you mean Darwin.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up