ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Allsides: Discover YOUR Bias
Mr. Kotter 05:52 PM 08-19-2019
Come on, man up....or shut the fugg up....

Be HONEST; there ought to be a few leaning left/left, some centrists, and a whole bunch of leaning right-right folks in this place. Except many of you bastards will lie....to try to deceive yourselves into thinking this joint is anything but the RW/Alt-right echo chamber that it IS....

Come-on I dare you....

https://www.allsides.com/rate-own-bias

Here's mine, bitches. Took it ONCE....straight up the truth...

:-)

Allsides


SOCIAL ISSUES --- LEAN LEFT ---- average importance
ECONOMIC ISSUES --- LEAN RIGHT --- EXTREMELY important
FOREIGN POLICY ---LEAN RIGHT ----VERY important
ENVIRONMENT/ENERGY --- LEAN LEFT - average importance
HEALTH CARE --- LEAN LEFT --- EXTREMELY important
EDUCATION ---LEAN RIGHT ----Average importance
SOCIAL SECURITY --- LEAN LEFT --- VERTY importance
WELFARE ---- LEAN RIGHT --- Average important

:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 06:50 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
WTF is that quiz? You just choose where you are? And like.. it doesn't even explain what left / right bias means on each topic?
I know, right? I’m pretty conservative, but when it comes to bias, I’m straight down the middle according to this definitive test. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:04 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I know, right? Iím pretty conservative, but when it comes to bias, Iím straight down the middle according to this definitive test. :-)
You're not "pretty conservative"ólet alone conservative. You're merely right of today's left.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:05 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
So you don’t want them raised back to 1950’s levels?
Nobody paid those rates because of the abundance of loopholes which the left NEVER mentions. They are the King of Strawman arguments.

If those levels were brought back today, with all those loopholes gone, it would devastate the country. Now the left is using this magic money monetary policy to fund their totalitarianism.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:18 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Nobody paid those rates because of the abundance of loopholes which the left NEVER mentions. They are the King of Strawman arguments.

If those levels were brought back today, with all those loopholes gone, it would devastate the country. Now the left is using this magic money monetary policy to fund their totalitarianism.
Agreed. Thatís why Kotters argument is so disingenuous. He just wants the evil rich corporations to pay more.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:30 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're not "pretty conservative"ólet alone conservative. You're merely right of today's left.
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:48 AM 08-20-2019
I won...


[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:53 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Biased poll very dumb
A poll to weed out peoples bias is a biased poll.

I am shocked.


Not mocking you srvy

Maybe I should take it as a warm up to what I will hear inservice week.
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:08 AM 08-20-2019
This test is better - with actual questions that make you think:

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

It gives you a Left / Right, Authoritarian / Libertarian designation...

I was 0.13 Right (close to center) and -2.1ish on the Libertarian side... You should try that Kotter.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:10 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

BUwahhahaha
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:25 AM 08-20-2019


:-) not sure about this.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:27 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
BUwahhahaha
Yep, those rankings are GARBAGE

USA Today and BBC are straight down the middle?

:-)
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:37 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:


:-) not sure about this.
I was surprised too. Thats roughly where I landed... just a little right of you.
[Reply]
Shaid 08:44 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
lol.

This is the worst political compass test I've ever taken.
I completely agree. So easy to make it say whatever you want. It's purely perception based without asking actual questions on specific issues.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:48 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I was surprised too. Thats roughly where I landed... just a little right of you.
Probably because a lot of the questions didn't offer a more middle of the road or nuanced type answer, it was you agree or don't and some of the questions simply were not that simple. The abortion question is a great example, it was do you agree there should NEVER be abortion when the mother's health is not in jeopardy. I put no, but I'm pretty strict on when I think abortion is OK.

Im pretty centered so its not that far off, I lean right on economic and foreign affairs and lean left on social topics because I don't care what other people do for the most part as long as it isn't shoved down my throat or effect me or my family.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:05 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Probably because a lot of the questions didn't offer a more middle of the road or nuanced type answer, it was you agree or don't and some of the questions simply were not that simple. The abortion question is a great example, it was do you agree there should NEVER be abortion when the mother's health is not in jeopardy. I put no, but I'm pretty strict on when I think abortion is OK.

Im pretty centered so its not that far off, I lean right on economic and foreign affairs and lean left on social topics because I don't care what other people do for the most part as long as it isn't shoved down my throat or effect me or my family.
I still think its better than the one in the OP. I thought I was going to be more Blue than where I ended (purple/green)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up