ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016
Taco John 01:58 PM 08-19-2019

Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election! This was put out by a Clinton supporter, not a Trump Supporter! Google should be sued. My victory was even bigger than thought! @JudicialWatch

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 19, 2019

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Is there evidence of actual favoritism in Google’s search engine? Well, the European Union certainly thinks so, having fined Google $2.7 billion last year for having biased search results. In the months leading up to the 2016 election here in the U.S., I led a team that used objective methods to preserve 13,207 online election-related searches and the 98,044 web pages to which the search results linked. These data showed that Google’s search results favored Hillary Clinton (whom I supported) in all 10 positions on the first page of search results — enough, perhaps, to have shifted two or three million votes in her direction over time.
Source

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:15 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'll care about this when i start seeing Trumpers admit Russian interference is a real thing.

Until then, :-) at the hypocrites.
I don't think anyone has claimed Russia didn't try to interfere. In fact this is just expected really I mean we do it to them they do it to us etc...

What actual affect Russia had is not known and thought to be extremely minimal, I certainly haven't read anywhere that it potentially influenced millions of votes.

That being said I don't think anyone expect Russia to look out for the best interest of the country, I think Americans would and should be more outraged Google tried to influence so many votes and repeatedly lied about it.

No hypocrisy in any of this. One is Russia the other is a US information company used by basically everyone.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:34 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It does seem reliable that one side enthusiastically adopts the defenses it accuses us of being ridiculous for asserting whenever the malfeasance inevitably bounces back on them.
"You guys didn't seem to care when we were trying to slander your side with crimes that our side was actually committing, so I find this all hysterical."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:23 PM 08-19-2019
So I wonder if the game will escalate?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:39 PM 08-19-2019
Google actually changed votes cast for Trump to Clinton? That is a big deal.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:41 PM 08-19-2019
And the funniest part....it you dumbshits actually believe this bullshit....

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Taco John 05:10 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
And the funniest part....it you dumbshits actually believe this bullshit....

:-):-):-)
Absolutely. There's actual evidence of this, unlike Russia "manipulation."

You fools don't understand that you've set up checkmate for Trump 2020. By screaming about Russian influence (despite it not happening, or maybe happening to an insignificant degree), you've paved the road for what comes next...
[Reply]
patteeu 05:10 PM 08-19-2019
I'll care about this when i start seeing Trumpers admit Russian interference is a real thing.

Until then, :-) at the hypocrites.
Donald Trump himself has "admitted" this. Almost everyone does. Update your postion.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:16 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Donald Trump himself has "admitted" this. Almost everyone does. Update your postion.
"Admitted"? Are you out of your mind...:-)

For every time he has "admitted" it, it's trumped by the 100s of other times he's denied it....and continues to downplay and ignore it....

Get a grip. :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:19 PM 08-19-2019

For every time he has "admitted" it, it's trumped by the 100s of other times he's denied it....and continues to downplay and ignore it....

Grip a lizard, scumbag.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:24 PM 08-19-2019
Without commenting on how true or false google manipulation of search results and vote influencing is, if it happens it is certainly more negative than an outside government influencing because people actively seek out information on google with the expectation that they are getting an equal balance of results and information on all positions and candidates so they can make informed decisions. If people want to search for certain opinions or for favoritism they are welcome to do that as well, but the search results should only reflect that when sought after.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:39 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Absolutely. There's actual evidence of this, unlike Russia "manipulation."

You fools don't understand that you've set up checkmate for Trump 2020. By screaming about Russian influence (despite it not happening, or maybe happening to an insignificant degree), you've paved the road for what comes next...
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Riiiight.

The question is a simple one: Do opinions on the internet have the power to influence someone's thought or not?

It seems that quite a few people in your party (see TaQo for example) believe no, it does not....if we're talking about conservatives of course.

But then, all of a sudden it does...when talking "liberals".

It's hypocrisy. Which is pretty standard for some of the scrubs in this thread. Instead they scream that Russian interference isn't and never has been real (and if it is, it's so minor it doesn't matter), while citing a study that's flimsy at best with 110% hypothetical projections regarding google.

It's the same ol' bullshit of conservatives dismissing evidence and coping excuses to excuse themselves of an obvious double standard.

/yawn.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:41 PM 08-19-2019

He spent the better part of his first year denying it. His denials, in part, led to Mueller's investigation. But i guess we're just suppose to pretend that never happened. It's all made up. None of that ever happened. Forget what you saw and read. It never happened.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:46 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You don't have the credibility to make anyone here care about whatever you're laughing at. You've got nothing.
Oh look, TaQo talking credibility again. What a hoot. You're a joke of a human being. I wish your mom didn't put so much damn fluoride in your drinking water.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:46 PM 08-19-2019
He spent the better part of his first year denying it. His denials, in part, led to Mueller's investigation. But i guess we're just suppose to pretend that never happened. It's all made up. None of that ever happened. Forget what you saw and read. It never happened.
I mean it didnít happen, and his word had nothing to do with ainvestigation being started.

Detox,

A federal judge said no one can be charged with hacking DNC. Thatís a fact, why? Because not a single one of our government agencies ever reviewed the server.

Sooooooo did I Russia? Iím wondering if anyone of the Russians have been convicted?
[Reply]
patteeu 05:48 PM 08-19-2019
Riiiight.

The question is a simple one: Do opinions on the internet have the power to influence someone's thought or not?

It seems that quite a few people in your party (see TaQo for example) believe no, it does not....if we're talking about conservatives of course.

But then, all of a sudden it does...when talking "liberals".

It's hypocrisy. Which is pretty standard for some of the scrubs in this thread. Instead they scream that Russian interference isn't and never has been real (and if it is, it's so minor it doesn't matter), while citing a study that's flimsy at best with 110% hypothetical projections regarding google.

It's the same ol' bullshit of conservatives dismissing evidence and coping excuses to excuse themselves of an obvious double standard.

/yawn.
I think you look for particularly controversial opinions from small segments of Trump support and then generalize across the entire group without regard to the truth. You also seem to hear a criticism of one aspect of the Russia interference theory and assume it's a rejection of the entire theory, when often it is not.

I mean, if it's just trolling, then you're probably going about it right by wildly impugning people with false accusations, but if you want anyone to respect your criticisms you ought to try a different approach.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up