ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from your parents? (both)
ROYC75 12:48 PM 08-19-2019
What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from both of your parents?

Dad - Spring,summer, Fall, a green apple switch, he made us cut it and it better be flimsy.
Winter - Belt, anything he could find.

Sometimes for a milder form, an attention getter, a swift kick in the ass with his size 12 boot.

Mom - You just wait until your Dad gets home!
[Reply]
Frazod 03:16 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This is my history as well. While my dad almost never did anything to punish me, I feared him. I knew that I could take a hit from my mom, so that wasn't a big deal.

That said, I rarely got punished for anything. I was pretty self-managing.
Dad had a temper. Big time. I had no doubt that if I challenged him it would end badly.

Basically my high school punishment took one of three forms - driving privileges revoked (minor), grounded for a week (middling), or grounded for two weeks (major fuckup). The car wasn't so bad because somebody would usually come pick me up. But being grounded sucked. We were out in the country, too, so no cable; just the three network stations.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:17 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Once I got passed 6-7 spanking stopped. Disappointment from parents was infinitely worse.
Lucky, I got it until age 15 at least.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 03:26 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It was probably pretty close to this for me, as well. Maybe 13 when it stopped. I got my ass whipped with a belt when my Dad would punish me. I can remember welts on the back of my thighs or ass from his whippings.
[Reply]
srvy 03:32 PM 08-19-2019
The worst whoopings I ever got was in Jr HS and HS. There was corporal punishment back then. It seemed all the male teachers had specialized paddles behind deck on wall or in office. The HS crafts reach had one he made out of 3/8" plastic with holes drilled in it it hurt and the assistant principal was no slouch with a wooden one. I will always remember coach Eisley first day of sophomore HS gym class we are all in the locker room and he is giving us some instructions. I was yakking and cutting up with a couple pals as he slowly eased over near me. Boom it was like the lights were turned off then on. He took back of his hand knuckles to front top my head and damn near knocked me out raised a knot. I was quiet as a tit mouse when coach was speaking after that.
[Reply]
notorious 03:34 PM 08-19-2019
Good lord. You were pretty much an adult.

My parents treated me like one. They told me I was responsible for my actions, and didn't try to control me. I was a good kid, though. When I fucked up it was on me, they didn't have to punish me.

I can't imagine being spanked at that age. Bless you BEP.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:46 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
The worst whoopings I ever got was in Jr HS and HS. There was corporal punishment back then. It seemed all the male teachers had specialized paddles behind deck on wall or in office. The HS crafts reach had one he made out of 3/8" plastic with holes drilled in it it hurt and the assistant principal was no slouch with a wooden one. I will always remember coach Eisley first day of sophomore HS gym class we are all in the locker room and he is giving us some instructions. I was yakking and cutting up with a couple pals as he slowly eased over near me. Boom it was like the lights were turned off then on. He took back of his hand knuckles to front top my head and damn near knocked me out raised a knot. I was quiet as a tit mouse when coach was speaking after that.
Last paddling I got at school was fifth grade. Got in a fight with a kid named Perry and we both got paddled by the principal. He cried, I didn't. Ended up being a good day.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:49 PM 08-19-2019
my dad gave me the option, get an ass whoopin, or get grounded for a week. I took the ass whoopin most of the time, cause a few minutes later, i was outside playing with my buddies! last time i got hit though, i was like 12 maybe! that was only because i punched a hole in the wall, so i deserved it, and it was by my mom! lol ever since then, i never let my anger out on anything that could break! got a punching bag for that after! haha also, my Dad taught me how to drywall at an early age, so i patched the wall by myself!
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 03:55 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
My parents are deaf. When I swore they made me wash my hands.
^
Underrated poster

:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:08 PM 08-19-2019
Tree branch
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:10 PM 08-19-2019
I'm pretty sure you still need a good spanking. :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:15 PM 08-19-2019
I never got paddled at school. I love telling my students that it was an option at one time.....and still should be. Kids always claim they would hit back...yeah...good luck.
We would have a lot less problems if that were the case today. It does not need to be used a lot...just once in a while.

Many got it at school and got it again at home.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:16 PM 08-19-2019
Grew up in an alcohol abusive home. Discipline was harsh and very inconsistent.

Stopped when I turned 13. Moms BF work up with his shotgun in his face. Said you touch me one more time you’ll never wake up again.

I was sent to live with my dad and his batshit crazy wife.

It all ended when I moved out at 18.
[Reply]
kc rush 04:41 PM 08-19-2019
Mom - grounding, sit in the corner, sit on the stairs, sit in your room, wash your mouth out with soap

Dad - paddle or belt
[Reply]
digger 04:44 PM 08-19-2019
Orange hot wheels track with blue tab...

[Reply]
digger 04:46 PM 08-19-2019
The old school ones really flexible...

[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up