ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from your parents? (both)
ROYC75 12:48 PM 08-19-2019
What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from both of your parents?

Dad - Spring,summer, Fall, a green apple switch, he made us cut it and it better be flimsy.
Winter - Belt, anything he could find.

Sometimes for a milder form, an attention getter, a swift kick in the ass with his size 12 boot.

Mom - You just wait until your Dad gets home!
[Reply]
Renegade 01:44 PM 08-19-2019
Worse I ever got. One time my dad was spanking me bare bottomed. I turned to him and asked him "Is that all you got?" I have never seen hell unleashed like I did at that moment. Belt come off and I was getting his full wrath. I was pot committed at this point. I told him to keep bringing it. Went on for I don't how long. Last time I was ever disciplined. I think I finally wore them down.
[Reply]
fan4ever 01:46 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Worse I ever got. One time my dad was spanking me bare bottomed. I turned to him and asked him "Is that all you got?" I have never seen hell unleashed like I did at that moment. Belt come off and I was getting his full wrath. I was pot committed at this point. I told him to keep bringing it. Went on for I don't how long. Last time I was ever disciplined. I think I finally wore them down.
That's a lot of abuse to endure. Is that when you decided to become a Chief fan?
[Reply]
loochy 01:47 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Dad pounded my ass
Funny, so did Black Bob's
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:50 PM 08-19-2019
My Mom was a hair puller.
Anybody have that? She could yank the locks.
I swear that's why I am bald today
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 01:51 PM 08-19-2019
I never needed punishment. I was the perfect child.
[Reply]
cripple creek 01:56 PM 08-19-2019
belt, grounding, and watching my weed get a sailors funeral
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:04 PM 08-19-2019
Rarely got it. Dad threatened with a piece of trim he could pull off the door.
Spanked around 4-5. Decided that was the last time that would happen.

Had a co-worker said his mom would whip him with Hot Wheels track.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:04 PM 08-19-2019
I was a pretty good kid. I got the soap in my mouth for cussing. Never once got spanked. This was all my mom, because my dad was a dead beat who spent most of his time in prison.
[Reply]
Renegade 02:17 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
That's a lot of abuse to endure. Is that when you decided to become a Chief fan?
I had already built up my tolerance to punishment by then, this was early 80's
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:20 PM 08-19-2019
Damn. I guess I had a rougher childhood than most.

Dad wasn't a spanker, but he had a quick left hand that would jab out like lightning and either yank the hair (it was the 70's we had plenty to grab) in a fast, violent yank that for sure got your attention, or a fast slap to the back of the head or the face.

Most of the time he would just seethe, and that was enough to shut us up for fear of triggering the hair grab.

Mom was a screamer. Yelled and cussed at us boys all the time. Her weapon of choice was the wooden spoon. She'd go grab it from the kitchen and chase us around the house with it. One time she came at me with it and missed, it hit the table and broke. We started laughing. Until she went to the cupboard and got out a brand new one that was waiting to be deployed.

Sometimes we got beat with a hot wheels track (psychologically mess-up, "I'm being beaten with my own toys?") or a belt. One time I stole a quarter from her purse and she beat me 25 times: once for every cent.

One time, the worst, my brother and I were teenagers, we were fighting in the living room, tumbling around and knocking things over, she got two knives and screamed HERE! KILL EACH OTHER WHY DON'T YOU!" and hit us with the knives, we were both cut and bleeding. i was bleeding from my back, but didn't need stitches.

Our parents were divorced and she raised three boys alone. I guess we were a pain in the ass who made things tough on her. I didn't appreciate what she did for us back then, until I was an adult. Not sure why I am divulging this on a football forum. Oh well. Be a good parent. Don't hit your kids. You are teaching them how to be a parent by example. Be a good person.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:33 PM 08-19-2019
Hand/Flip Flops to the bare ass - Minor Infractions

Switch that I had to pick myself from a guava tree/Belt to the bare ass - Moderate Infractions

Open handed slaps to the face - I was 15/16 and pushed my mom which caused her to fall down. My dad was insanely protective of my mother. My dad also had huge hands both in width and how thick they were + He worked in labor his whole life and was incredibly strong. I knew he really wanted to punch me but he knew his own strength and remarkably, held back. I got fucked up but I learned to never step up to my mom or any other woman in any threatening manner.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:37 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Had a co-worker said his mom would whip him with Hot Wheels track.
Been there done that
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:40 PM 08-19-2019
The most popular was the wooden spoon, or a hairbrush when things got physically when I was young. Mostly though from my mom just verbal abuse, saying the most horrible things she could think of.

After she burned me with hot cooking tongs by grabbing my arm with them when i didn't finish my homework, I went to stay with her parents, my grandparents. My parents were divorced, so dads parents weren't an option she would accept.

I had poor posture as a child, and would regularly get hit between the shoulder blades with a hairbrush and told to stand up straight. Regularly backhanded with multiple rings on her hand, switches, extension cords, shoes, whatever was handy at the time.

My grandpa was more of a sentencing. Off to the back room, you hear that belt come out of the loops and you knew you were about to get lit up. He'd make you wait back there, draw it out before he came back to deliver your number.

In school it was the paddle. Then when you got home you were in for it again.

My mom and grandmother were just brutal with the verbal abuse mostly though. Humiliation was their go to.

I remember being maybe 9, and I had wet the bed. Obviously ashamed, I hid my soiled clothes in the hamper and just hoped they would get washed. You know, things a little kid would think had a chance to happen.

Well my grandmother discovered what happened of course, as she made the beds late that afternoon. She grabs my arm and drags me in there screaming at me. She grabs the wet underwear and puts them over my head, tight around my neck. I thought she was gonna choke me out with them.

She then informs me that i will be wearing these at dinner, when friends and family were going to be present. Until that point i was not to move.

Then after everyone was seated, i was called out, and the entire story of how I tried to hide my wet clothes was told to everyone, while i sat there with these stinking rags around my neck, and told to eat my dinner.

I'll never fucking forget that shit. I'm 41 now and before she passed she always used to complain that i never visited, and my girls didn't know her.

Growing up I just thought this was life. When I had kids of my own it really sunk in how shitty they really were to me. I cant imagine doing or saying that things to my girls that were said and done to me.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:42 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Been there done that
I worked with him in KC. Could be on this board. Never know.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 02:43 PM 08-19-2019
I got a belt and grounded for bad things I did.

If my sister and I argued, we were made to stand in the corner and hug. Both of us would plead for the belt and to be grounded, but it never worked.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up