ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from your parents? (both)
ROYC75 12:48 PM 08-19-2019
What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from both of your parents?

Dad - Spring,summer, Fall, a green apple switch, he made us cut it and it better be flimsy.
Winter - Belt, anything he could find.

Sometimes for a milder form, an attention getter, a swift kick in the ass with his size 12 boot.

Mom - You just wait until your Dad gets home!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:10 PM 08-19-2019
Pft

Clearly no one here got a wire hanger to their back....
[Reply]
notorious 01:11 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I didn’t get beat a ton. But it was with a belt when it was.

Dad told me long after I got out of college that they had to re-evaluate punishment with me. He said I was probably 18 months old and it was tome to teach me what no meant. So dad gave me a little swat. I just scowled at him and smacked him back. So he gave me a firm no and a harder swat. I got madder and smacked him. So he escalated it further. Same result. So finally he looked at me and said “you don’t want to be a bad boy do you?” Apparently I was crushed and cried whale tears.

I’ll probably never forget him telling me, “I don’t know how hard I’d have had to hit you to win, but it was harder than I was willing to.”

Even as a goddamned toddler I was a hard headed ****.

:-)

And all this time I thought you would have been an angel child.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:12 PM 08-19-2019
When I was insolent I was put into a burlap bag and beaten with reeds.

Pretty standard really.
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:13 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
My mother would on occasion threaten to wash my mouth out with soap, but I never actually remember receiving that punishment.

I can remember my grandmother chasing me around the house with a fly swatter for being a brat, but I thought it was funny. :-)
I recall my mother making me eat soap when I cussed as a kid.

I recall the fly swatter a few times, it was handy during the moment.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:15 PM 08-19-2019
Also, my grandpa didn't have the heart to spank us, but believed in corporal punishment as effective. So he would make a big production of putting us over his knee, then putting the back of one hand on our butts, and spanking his own hand loudly. Made a lot of noise and scared us at least enough to behave for the moment. Not so much because we though we were being punished as he took the time to demonstrate how much he wanted us to behave.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:20 PM 08-19-2019
I once flipped my dad off, now mind you he has asthma. So I figured with a head start id get away. Welp I've never seen that man run faster. Mind you my dad is a body builder... I didn't think he could run that fast.

Next thing you know I'm choke slammed up against a wall lifted off my feet with my dad telling me if I ever did it again he would end me.

Good times

(ps I was 16)
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:21 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Dad pounded my ass
Sometimes on the farm Dad would threaten us with barb wire.
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:29 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I once flipped my dad off, now mind you he has asthma. So I figured with a head start id get away. Welp I've never seen that man run faster. Mind you my dad is a body builder... I didn't think he could run that fast.

Next thing you know I'm choke slammed up against a wall lifted off my feet with my dad telling me if I ever did it again he would end me.

Good times

(ps I was 16)
All I can picture is Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting..."I will end you chief!" :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:33 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
:-)

And all this time I thought you would have been an angel child.
LOL. I was, largely. And to be fair, my mom was goddamned terrifying.

But I’m sure I was a horrible fucking toddler. Well if I was anything like my son. :-)
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:33 PM 08-19-2019
The threat of having to participate more church activities was enough to straighten me out.
I really hated church
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:37 PM 08-19-2019
My Dad would scare the shit out of me with just an evil scowl.

I was well behaved for the most part, but I do remember getting an ass whooping by hand a couple of times and a Bare ass whooping with a belt once.
[Reply]
Renegade 01:38 PM 08-19-2019
Belt-Many Times
Wash your mouth out with soap-Lava soap really sucked
Stand in a corner with your nose on spot
Write countless sentences
Grounding

I could anger my parents, they showed no favorites and each was willing as the next to punish me

I deserved 100% of the punishment I received
[Reply]
O.city 01:40 PM 08-19-2019
Got a belt from my dad one time, guess that was all it took.

Grandpa used to have one of those barber shop razor strap things, never got beat with it but threatened a lot.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:42 PM 08-19-2019
I got spanked maybe a few times? Nothing that i can remember right now. I maybe got grounded?

To be honest, i never did anything wrong that warranted any sort of punishment as a child. I was an only child, loner, who mostly kept to himself

As a teen dad and I got into a fist fight. I snuck off to my GF's house. When i got back he was drunk and talkin' mad shit and we got into it. Then i ran away and never saw him again. I didn't run away because of the fight though. I had been thinking about leaving home for years because he was a drunk who did the bare minimum. I took care of myself more than he took care of me, so he felt more like a thorn in my side holding me back than he felt like a father.
[Reply]
fan4ever 01:43 PM 08-19-2019
Next Thread: "What kind of PTSD did you suffer as a result of such barbaric behavior".
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up