ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Buyer Beware Nike Game jersey
Lprechaun 03:38 PM 08-16-2019
Just received mine, ran it in the wash without detergent per label instructions and bam, numbers peeling right off.
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:40 PM 08-16-2019
Kreeperdick most likely signed off on those. Good to go
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:53 PM 08-16-2019
Was it an iron on number? I had one of those. THey had to put it in the box hot, numbers started peeling out of the box. It is on the wall now.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:56 PM 08-16-2019
You don't wash those dumbass!
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:01 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You don't wash those dumbass!
Label says to wash it. Inside out, cold water.
They are sending me a new one or a refund.
They apparently dont sell ANY stitched ones anymore.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:02 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Was it an iron on number? I had one of those. THey had to put it in the box hot, numbers started peeling out of the box. It is on the wall now.
Its being returned. It was a custom. They said it's an issue, apologized and didnt even question how it happened.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:35 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Stitched are available. Google is your friend. We had a thread about authentic jerseys with a Y pattern in front and upside down Y pattern on the back.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:47 PM 08-16-2019
I bought 5 Chinese Nike knockoff stitched number and nameplate jerseys last November and they kick ass and cost $35 each. They run about 1 size smaller than advertised is the only issue.

And contrary to popular belief they have the Y stitching just like the real ones.

Whats your size? I have a medium Mahomes away jersey left over, brand new.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:50 PM 08-16-2019
They just put that on there so people will have to buy another one after they destroy it. Most people won't go through the hassle of a return . They're playing the odds.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:00 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Stitched are available. Google is your friend. We had a thread about authentic jerseys with a Y pattern in front and upside down Y pattern on the back.
Link?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:04 PM 08-16-2019
Google it
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:06 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Google it
I did, no Nike jerseys come up as stitched. None on NFL shop come up stitched except for a single Patriots Jersey and a packer old school Jersey.
Prove me wrong....
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:12 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I bought 5 Chinese Nike knockoff stitched number and nameplate jerseys last November and they kick ass and cost $35 each. They run about 1 size smaller than advertised is the only issue.

And contrary to popular belief they have the Y stitching just like the real ones.

Whats your size? I have a medium Mahomes away jersey left over, brand new.
I didn't buy a single Chiefs item since Vermeil was here. My own way of protesting the product coming out on the field.
Now that they have put forth effort and have a QB I want to in what little way it is support that.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:12 PM 08-16-2019
I did, no Nike jerseys come up as stitched. None on NFL shop come up stitched except for a single Patriots Jersey and a packer old school Jersey.
Prove me wrong....
Or you could search for that thread, I'd do it for you but it sucks from a phone
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:15 PM 08-16-2019
Just bought a stitched Mahomes jersey from Scheels.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up