ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The 5 stages of Homofascism
Merde Furieux 05:15 AM 08-16-2019
http://www.scottlively.net/2019/06/3...f-homofascism/

THE FIVE STAGES OF HOMOFASCISM
A Primer on “Gay Supremacy” in America
Comments of Dr. Scott Lively on the 4th Anniversary of Obergefell v Hodges, June 26, 2019, US Supreme Court, Washington DC

I am Dr. Scott Lively and I’m here to explain how the LGBT movement gained legal, cultural and political supremacy over Christianity in America in just 50 years. It advanced through five stages and four supreme court rulings.

The Five Stages of Homofascism are:

1. Tolerance
2. Acceptance
3. Celebration
4. Forced Participation
5. Punishment of Dissenters

The original goal of the LGBT movement in the 1950s was tolerance, what Dale Jennings of the Mattachine Society called “The right to be left alone.”

But exactly 50 years ago in the Stonewall riots, homofascism was born – when the movement set its sights on replacing family-centered society with sexual anarchy. Their detailed agenda was published soon after as “The 1972 Gay Rights Platform,” and they launched a united national campaign for “sexual freedom” to be recognized as a constitutional right.

In response, the pro-family movement arose during the Reagan administration in the 1980s to defend marriage and the natural family. In 1986, Justice Byron White (appointed by JFK) dealt a death blow to the LGBT “sexual freedom” strategy in the majority opinion of Bowers v Hardwick, expressly recognizing the right of states to regulate all sexual conduct in the public interest, but specifically homosexual sodomy.

Undeterred, the “gays” launched a new strategy in the late 1980s to characterize so-called “sexual orientation” as an immutable condition and to classify themselves as a civil rights minority. They made the “born that way” argument the centerpiece of their propaganda narrative, and then hijacked the Black civil rights movement to implement their political agenda, essentially stealing Jesse Jackson’s “Rainbow-Push Coalition” for themselves and adopting the rainbow flag as their banner.

All across America LGBT activists then used their growing power in the Democrat party to create “Human Rights Commissions” at the local and state level which in turn pushed for the passage of anti-discrimination laws in which sexual orientation was bundled together with established civil rights minority classes. Wherever resistance to normalizing homosexuality was strong, they followed a two step process, adding sexual orientation later, usually after a media campaign focusing on “hate crimes” reporting (most of which was unverified and almost certainly fraudulent). In all cases the Human Rights Commission tactic was driven by the “gays,” though rarely openly.

In response, the Oregon Citizens Alliance (of which I was Communications Director) pioneered the No Special Rights Act in 1992 to prohibit sexual orientation from being included in anti-discrimination laws. A version of our No Special Rights Act passed in Colorado as Amendment 2, becoming the basis for the supreme court case Romer v Evans in 1996.

Romer was the first of four major cases by which swing voter Justice Anthony Kennedy (the worst enemy of the family in the history of the court) established “Gay Supremacy” in America.

Our pro-family movement had essentially won the culture war with Amendment 2, because the well established test for identifying a “suspect class” (civil rights minority) in constitutional law included two elements that the “gays” could not meet: political powerlessness and an immutable condition like skin color.

But Kennedy simply disregarded the law, saying that Amendment 2 was not a valid exercise of state power because in his opinion it was motivated by “animus” (hatred) – in one stroke both voiding Amendment 2 while simultaneously coaching the political left to cry “Hate” at any conservative policy they wanted to invalidate in the future.

Kennedy followed up on Romer with Lawrence v Texas (2003) in which he used the pretext of striking down Texas’ virtually unenforced sodomy laws to repeal Bowers v Hardwick. (Reportedly Lawrence and his sodomy partner staged the scene to ensure his arrest to create legal standing to sue the state.)

Killing Bowers was a necessary prerequisite to legalizing “gay marriage” which happened the following year in Massachusetts, thanks to the full and immediate acquiescence of fake conservative then-governor Mitt Romney.

In response to the inevitable wave of “gay marriage” laws that followed in liberal states, the pro-family movement created the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) which quickly became law in 35 states and the federal government.

The supposed Catholic Kennedy again thwarted us in his ruling in US v Winsor, striking down the federal DOMA. Two years later he finished the job by creating a supposed constitutional right to “gay marriage” in Obergefell v Hodges by judicial fiat: icing the LGBT cake with a declaration in the ruling that homosexuality must now be accepted as “immutable.”

Having fulfilled his globalist mission to establish “Gay Supremacy” in America, Kennedy recently retired from the court after (I strongly suspect) assuring that his legacy would be preserved by the nomination of his former clerk Brett Kavanaugh to fill his vacancy. I sincerely hope I am wrong about Kavanaugh and will apologize profusely if in future cases he shows integrity in helping to reverse Kennedy’s errors.

So here we stand in 2019, four years after Obergefell and the LGBTs instant pivot to “transgenderism” (and pedophilia), watching small children being deliberately infected with hypersexual transgender insanity to the applause of the entire leftist bloc, and Congress seriously debating the so called Equality Act to criminalize Christianity in America.

Throughout this decades-long process America has been pushed inexorably by the leftist elites through the five stages of homofascism until today celebration of all things LGBT is the norm, forced participation in “gay” culture is increasing rapidly, and punishment of dissenters is a virtual mandate of social justice in the minds of the Millennials. God help us!

Can this process be reversed? I believe it can, but only if conservatives, including our presumed five member majority on the supreme court remember what it is that conservatism exists to conserve: the God-fearing, family centered, constitutional republic our founders fought a bloody revolution to secure for us.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:14 PM 08-18-2019
"Systemic racism/oppression".

I tip my hat to the PT Barnum who coined and marketed this one. That is one brilliant son of a bitch.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:20 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
"Systemic racism/oppression".

I tip my hat to the PT Barnum who coined and marketed this one. That is one brilliant son of a bitch.
It is equally laughable that the same people who gripe the most about government laugh at the idea that oppression exists. Systemic oppression exists when government fucks people over. And I said nothing about racism. Don't know how many fucking times I need to say that it is occurring to black and white people... In many cases in very different ways.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:41 PM 08-18-2019
Minorities are oppressed through old systems that literally built highways through communities to cut minority communities off and then followed through with decades of intentional underinvestment. It continues to this day with overincarceration primarily driven by an unnecessary drug war, of which minorities are most impacted, which has destroyed families and led to suppression of voting rights.

White people are oppressed by globalism and broken systems that has decimated small towns, which are predominantly white. Govt has spent a fortune funding infrastructure to big cities like hospitals, roads, education, even basic things like broadband. All while completely ignoring those things for smaller and rural communities.

This isn't a black or white issue. It's a black and white issue.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:23 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The comment was that while some have done well, too many are also held back by systemic obstacles.

your comment that no race is doing well...
Some? there you go again. Bullshit, tired mantra.

I said by your context no race is doing well.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:19 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Some? there you go again. Bullshit, tired mantra.

I said by your context no race is doing well.
:-)
I don't know how many times I have to say it. Rural America oppression which is primarily a white problem is every bit as important as minority oppression in low income neighborhoods that are predominantly minorities. Those fortunate enough to live in affluent metro areas are doing fine. That represents a lot of people but it also means a huge geography is poorly represented. I don't know how many times I have to mention that oppression is a black AND white problem. Just because a minority succeeded from affirmative action doesn't mean there are countless minorities dealing with decades of systemic oppression. Just because a rich white guy in LA is flourishing doesn't mean there aren't tons of white working class workers watching their manufacturing jobs vanish, their towns get decimated by an opioid crisis fueled by pharma corruption and greed, their hospital and infrastructure systems get egregiously underfunded while their taxes increase to fund metros. I don't know how much clearer I can make it to you that all races are systemically oppressed. I don't know why you keep suggesting I'm limiting this to minorities.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:06 AM 08-19-2019
I don't know how many times I have to say it. Rural America oppression which is primarily a white problem is every bit as important as minority oppression in low income neighborhoods that are predominantly minorities. Those fortunate enough to live in affluent metro areas are doing fine. That represents a lot of people but it also means a huge geography is poorly represented. I don't know how many times I have to mention that oppression is a black AND white problem. Just because a minority succeeded from affirmative action doesn't mean there are countless minorities dealing with decades of systemic oppression. Just because a rich white guy in LA is flourishing doesn't mean there aren't tons of white working class workers watching their manufacturing jobs vanish, their towns get decimated by an opioid crisis fueled by pharma corruption and greed, their hospital and infrastructure systems get egregiously underfunded while their taxes increase to fund metros. I don't know how much clearer I can make it to you that all races are systemically oppressed. I don't know why you keep suggesting I'm limiting this to minorities.
ya ya ya, whites are oppressing everybody. :-). this shit got old 4 years ago
[Reply]
stevieray 07:20 AM 08-19-2019
You had to focus on one sentence, because you wouldn't have a reply otherwise.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:36 AM 08-19-2019
So many kucks were beating off about Israel, they failed to see what was happening in their own country. And how immoral it was becoming. But gotta take care of Israel you know.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:20 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
ya ya ya, whites are oppressing everybody. :-). this shit got old 4 years ago
Good lord, I can't even. You're like the 5th person to have a prepared talking point response without reading. I have literally said in every. Damn. Post. That white people are oppressed too.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:25 AM 08-19-2019
Good lord, I can't even. You're like the 5th person to have a prepared talking point response without reading. I have literally said in every. Damn. Post. That white people are oppressed too.
Why is this even turning into a black/white thread?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:26 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You had to focus on one sentence, because you wouldn't have a reply otherwise.
I'm seriously still confused about why you're making it a black or white issue when I've literally specifically said over and over and over again it's a black and white issue. And the stereotype that because you see minorities in nice cars, that means all minorities are doing well is just as clueless as claiming because white people are making money on Wall Street, they have "privilege", meanwhile small town America is getting pummeled by the system. The hood is not much better, the dense areas of cities are prospering which masks the alarming increase in poverty within those cities, and small towns are falling apart. You're trying to paint me as one sided on this issue even though you're proving to be extremely one sided in this.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:30 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Why is this even turning into a black/white thread?
The original comment was that LGBT and civil rights advocates have gone over the top in advocating for their rights. I agreed but said that their dumb extreme beliefs shouldn't distract from reasonable grievances. Which was then responded to with absolute and complete denial that any grievance exists whatsoever. It's possible to see the ridiculousness of things like having 5 names for Sexual preference while also recognizing that there is a need to fight for basic rights.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:57 AM 08-19-2019
yeah, i read your post, dismal as it was. my response was just my reaction to it.

you just love to derail threads with wokeness BS. I disagree with your point about whites being oppressed by whites just like I disagree with your point that black people are oppressed by whites.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:08 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
yeah, i read your post, dismal as it was. my response was just my reaction to it.

you just love to derail threads with wokeness BS. I disagree with your point about whites being oppressed by whites just like I disagree with your point that black people are oppressed by whites.
Globalism and greed has hurt the manufacturing landscape. Small towns are paying huge taxes for state and federal money that is heavily loaded into large metro infrastructure while small town hospitals and transportation infrastructure are falling apart, let alone basic systems like water and broadband. Not to mention paying for state secondary education that's totally useless to small towns. The opioid crisis that is predominantly affecting small towns was largely created by public official greed. Even illegal immigration has has a rougher effect on small towns than big cities.

That is absolutely oppression.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:24 AM 08-19-2019
agree to disagree
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up