ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The overrated Browns defense
staylor26 07:29 AM 08-09-2019
I just heard Dan Patrick say that Browns defense might be better than their offense (which is absurd). A lot of people seem to think their defense is going to be great.

Where did this idea that they have a great defense come from? They had the 30th ranked D last year. They weren’t quite as bad as us, but they weren’t that much better either. Is it because of Myles Garrett? The additions of Sheldon Richardson and Olivier Vernon? Two very overrated players?

I just don’t see it. I think we made more improvements than they did on defense, but the national media just assumes our defense is going to suck again.

I already hate this fucking team and I hope we play them in the playoffs.
[Reply]
notorious 09:32 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
They have a podcast together. It's only like an hour once a month, but it is good programming.

I would pay $10/month to listen to their old show again 3 hours a day, maybe more.

Sigh, there will never be another show like it again. No agenda, no throwing shit just because it's different, just good entertainment from guys that know what they don't know.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:18 PM 08-09-2019
i fucking hate the browns because im smack dab in the middle of oklahoma where everyone sucks off mayfield for his bullshit rookie record and acts like mahomes 5k/50 is the floor for baker next year. im fucking sick of it. theyre not even talking about kyler murray because they have their heads so far up mayfields ass.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:21 PM 08-09-2019
Their first half schedule isn't easy.

We'll find out pretty quick if they're legit
[Reply]
Bump 01:24 PM 08-09-2019
Ward and Garrett have potential to be great, that's probably about it.
[Reply]
Buckweath 01:45 PM 08-09-2019
The Browns are going to be real good.

And John Dorsey is a boss.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:47 PM 08-09-2019
Would rather play the Browns than the Pats in the AFCCG. Go Browns. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 07:57 AM 08-20-2019
Maybe not the best thread to put this but it was the first I found.

Anyone else read Baker's comments in GQ?

Yeah, he's too much for me. I'm out.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:00 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Maybe not the best thread to put this but it was the first I found.

Anyone else read Baker's comments in GQ?

Yeah, he's too much for me. I'm out.
I bumped the Kareem Hunt thread to post this. He’s a fucking hypocrite.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:11 AM 08-20-2019
Watched the Broncos highlights. It still blows my mind that Dorsey’s dumbass passed on Bradley Chubb. It angers me bc he let the Broncos get him too.

Chubb looks like one of the best pass rushers of the next generation.

Great job passing on that for a brokedick corner John
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:15 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
i ****ing hate the browns because im smack dab in the middle of oklahoma where everyone sucks off mayfield for his bullshit rookie record and acts like mahomes 5k/50 is the floor for baker next year. im ****ing sick of it. theyre not even talking about kyler murray because they have their heads so far up mayfields ass.
Same here.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:16 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Watched the Broncos highlights. It still blows my mind that Dorsey’s dumbass passed on Bradley Chubb. It angers me bc he let the Broncos get him too.

Chubb looks like one of the best pass rushers of the next generation.

Great job passing on that for a brokedick corner John
This will sound bad but there are philosophies on that, that Garrett and Chubb together basically gives you 2 guys who aren't going to be able to drop out which makes you predictable and that if they both pan out you will not be able to keep both where keeping a CB and Garrett is more doable.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:29 AM 08-20-2019
The Browns are a good story. The Bad News Browns finally have some hope. Everyone loves an underdog story. Worst franchise in the league since forever, could never get the QB right. Then they draft a capable QB and get some quality HBO Hard Knocks story time last year and everyone is on the bandwagon.

It's the plot of Cinderella. And these media retards are running around trying to shove a glass slipper on the Browns feet.
[Reply]
notorious 08:36 AM 08-20-2019
Don't talk shit on other players in the league. It's not hard.

This kid has some issues.
[Reply]
O.city 08:38 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Don't talk shit on other players in the league. It's not hard.

This kid has some issues.
Yep, that's the thing. It's not hard.

Just don't talk about other dudes. Jalen Ramsey learned it the hard way last year.
[Reply]
O.city 08:38 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This will sound bad but there are philosophies on that, that Garrett and Chubb together basically gives you 2 guys who aren't going to be able to drop out which makes you predictable and that if they both pan out you will not be able to keep both where keeping a CB and Garrett is more doable.
They're just so close together in terms of contract service time, that you'd have to pay them both back to back.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up