ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump amplifies someone in hot water over white nationalist comments...yet again
EmojiMania 12:21 AM 08-07-2019

... are NOT planning to illegally subvert the 2020 Election despite all that has been said to the contrary. It all sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2019

Kevin Cernekee is so toxic that even the Daily Caller published an article, a day before Trump's tweets, about what a dipshit this guy is:

Originally Posted by :
“[A] well known conservative activist was sucker punched on camera in DC while giving an interview,” Cernekee wrote on the Free Speech listserv in January 2017, referring to Richard Spencer, probably the most famous white nationalist in America.

Two days later, he posted to the same listserv to suggest that members of the free speech listserv at Google should raise money for a bounty to find Spencer’s assailant.
Yes, yes, let's raise money for...Richard Spencer. Quoting Cernekee's messages, they note he calls him "Dr. Spencer" twice. Richard Spencer is many things, but he is not a doctor:

Originally Posted by :
Richard Spencer is not a doctor of anything, as he dropped out of a PhD program at Duke. It isn’t clear why Cernekee uses that honorific twice.
It gets better!

Originally Posted by :
In another set of postings from June 2016, Cernekee responded to a CNN article about a brawl in Sacramento between the Traditionalist Workers Party and the Golden State Skinheads, and antifa.

“Wait, were these actual neo-Nazis or something else? From what I can tell TWP is more of a separatist organization and they openly reject racial supremacy,” Cernekee wrote on June 27, 2016.

Another poster clarified that it’s fair to call the Golden State Skinheads a neo-Nazi group, given their branding and stated views.
Are the Golden State Skinheads a Nazi group? Let the man whose voice Trump amplified, even with all this information available, explain:

Originally Posted by Kevin Cernekee:
The term “skinhead” has a lot of unfortunate baggage and allows members to be painted as aggressors even in cases where the opposite is true. Why not rename themselves to something normie-compatible like “The Helpful Neighborhood Bald Guys” or “The Open Society Institute” instead of trying to change the near-universal negative perception of their old label (which is futile)? This would make it much easier to form alliances with other supporters of liberty and civil rights.
"The term 'skinhead' has a lot of unfortunate baggage". :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Don't let me tell you, take it from The Daily Caller:

Originally Posted by :
Conservatives angry at big tech may view such postings as a cautionary lesson in the importance of vetting their cause célèbres.
If only Donald Trump, or anyone in the entire White House, or Fox News before they put this clown on television, had heeded such a warning. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/05/g...ate-skinheads/
[Reply]
patteeu 06:26 AM 08-07-2019
I see nothing wrong with this other than the ravings of the thread starter.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:30 AM 08-07-2019
What am I supposed to be outraged about?
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:30 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I see nothing wrong with this other than the ravings of the thread starter.

[Reply]
scho63 06:35 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, I'M EMOJIMANIA!!!! MY EMOJI POWER WILL OVERCOME ANY SANE OR VALID ARGUMENT

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Once again, this fits well............
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:55 AM 08-07-2019
It's always nice to get up early, see what stocks are running, and see what the perpetually butt-hurt libtards are throwing a fit over. They're just a sick, running joke at this point. What a bunch of spineless pussies. Any normal person would be embarrassed, but they have no shame. Throwing fits and mass-murder are the only things they have left at this point.

[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 07:01 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
It's always nice to get up early, see what stocks are running, and see what the perpetually butt-hurt libtards are throwing a fit over. They're just a sick, running joke at this point. What a bunch of spineless pussies. Any normal person would be embarrassed, but they have no shame. Throwing fits and mass-murder are the only things they have left at this point.

Sounds like your stocks took a dive today.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:01 AM 08-07-2019
Nobody is going to read that mammoth original post
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:08 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Sounds like your stocks took a dive today.
My stocks are both up today. One pretty substantially. But thanks for playing. Now go back and check your mutual fund that averages 5% a year - if you even have that.
[Reply]
scho63 08:12 AM 08-22-2019
This belongs in EVERY thread that Emojimaniac starts

Originally Posted by scho63:
LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, I'M EMOJIMANIA!!!! MY EMOJI POWER WILL OVERCOME ANY SANE OR VALID ARGUMENT

[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:33 AM 08-22-2019
I've been assured by Trumpers that amplifying things from well known bigots on twitter and the like is excellent evidence that person is also a bigot.

Since this is the 4th or 5th time Trump has mentioned or retweeted white nationalists or bigots, I'm sure consistency will be applied.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:48 AM 08-22-2019
Same amount of outrage for this?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50893...-prestigiacomo
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:47 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
I've been assured by Trumpers that amplifying things from well known bigots on twitter and the like is excellent evidence that person is also a bigot.

Since this is the 4th or 5th time Trump has mentioned or retweeted white nationalists or bigots, I'm sure consistency will be applied.
Just like your consistency on calling out the bigots in the Democrat party and the retweets of hate speech they rollout with out reprisal.
[Reply]
Donger 09:52 AM 08-22-2019
I don't understand the linkage between the thread title and the OP.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:59 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't understand the linkage between the thread title and the OP.
I don't either. I think it's just another case of overreach with the "white nationalist" label.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up