ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 62
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors
Taco John 07:10 PM 07-06-2019
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel
Updated 07.06.19 9:01PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire's employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night. The SDNY also declined to comment.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution. For years, The Daily Beast has reported on Epstein’s alleged abuse, and his easy jail sentence and soft treatment by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which ultimately scrapped a 53-page indictment against Epstein. An earlier version of Epstein’s plea deal included a 10-year federal sentence—before his star-studded lawyers threatened to go to trial in a case prosecutors feared was unwinnable, in part because Epstein’s team dredged up dirt on the victims, including social media posts indicating drug use.

Meanwhile, the financier flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.

In an announcement planned for Monday the FBI is expected to provide a number for other victims to contact the SDNY.

Much more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
[Reply]
Taco John 01:32 PM 07-08-2019
When you're trafficking humans, dental records are a liability.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:34 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Do you think Epstein was doing his own dental reconfigurations out of his own bathroom? That doesn't seem likely to me, but we'll see what happens.
[Reply]
Amnorix 01:36 PM 07-08-2019

I suppose that is true, but so are fingerprints. Are there allegations here somewhere that he was trafficking young women who had all of their teeth removed as well as fingerprints altered? Has a dentist been indicted for being complicit with these things?

Or is it just your imagination gone wild?
[Reply]
Taco John 01:37 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Do you think Epstein was doing his own dental reconfigurations out of his own bathroom? That doesn't seem likely to me, but we'll see what happens.
Much more than I believe he installed a dental chair for his periodic cleanings. But who knows how these sociopaths really think.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:37 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I suppose that is true, but so are fingerprints. Are there allegations here somewhere that he was trafficking young women who had all of their teeth removed as well as fingerprints altered? Has a dentist been indicted for being complicit with these things?

Or is it just your imagination gone wild?
lol

Don't talk to me, you simp. You are wearing this, and don't forget it as the details come out. You are wearing this.
[Reply]
Amnorix 01:52 PM 07-08-2019
lol

Don't talk to me, you simp. You are wearing this, and don't forget it as the details come out. You are wearing this.

Why would I be wearing this? I'm not Acosta, protecting the billionaire criminal. I'm literally a dude with no involvement in the justice system or reporting/covering any of this stuff.

I'm mostly just a rando sitting here and laughing at your pretend/seeming all-knowing, investigative, analytical and deductive capabilities. Because I insult you doesn't mean I "wear" anything relative to real criminals doing real evil acts, all of whom I hope burn in hell.

And never get this wrong -- I don't give a shit whether there is a (D) or (R) next to their name. Or what their last name is.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:56 PM 07-08-2019
One of the many interesting things about Epstein's island is the tennis court he has painted on one of the peaks at his place.

What could he be hiding? Or maybe I'm just letting my imagination run wild and the guy actually just likes to play tennis on mountain tops.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:59 PM 07-08-2019
Why would I be wearing this? I'm not Acosta, protecting the billionaire criminal. I'm literally a dude with no involvement in the justice system or reporting/covering any of this stuff.

I'm mostly just a rando sitting here and laughing at your pretend/seeming all-knowing, investigative, analytical and deductive capabilities. Because I insult you doesn't mean I "wear" anything relative to real criminals doing real evil acts, all of whom I hope burn in hell.

And never get this wrong -- I don't give a shit whether there is a (D) or (R) next to their name. Or what their last name is.

You've been one of the human trafficker's biggest useful idiot champions on this forum (not as big as Detoxing, who has been a real hero on that front). Even in this thread you're rushing in to try to give this guy the benefit of a doubt.

You have no idea the amount of knowledge I have about this guy and his operation. You know nothing. You should STFU and STFD, and maybe start digging and find out just what you've been supporting.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:11 PM 07-08-2019
So....just so I'm clear:

1. In 2008, then US Attorney Alexander Acosta, a Republican, appointed to this position by Republican president George W. Bush, cut what a newspaper reported was a "deal of a lifetime" for Epstein to avoid federal charges after an investigation revealed he had as many as 36 underage victims.

2. In November, 2018, the Miami Herald and its reporter, Julie Brown, reported on the bad deal and reopened the entire topic for review/debate. Until the article, this whole Epstein thing was old news and nothing appeared to be active at all.

3. The Miami Herald appears to be a fairly typical big city newspaper -- liberal leaning. It endorsed Hillary Clinton for President in 2016, and Obama in 2012. FWIW, the CEO of the company that owns the Miami Herald, Kevin McClatchy, came out as gay in 2012.

4. In February, 2019, a federal judge ruled that the deal was illegal, as Acosta and his department hadn't even contacted the victims.

But somehow Epstein is all tied in exclusively with Democrats and TRUMP deserves the credit (somehow) for uncovering this and/or getting this guy prosecuted?

Look -- my own belief is that very rich and powerful people associate across the aisles, which explains the apparent ties to both Trump and the Clintons, and that typically folks aren't discussing the intimate details of their sexual preferences -- especially when they're illegal -- when they do so. I'm glad this guy is caught, and I hope anyone else involved gets brought down with him, but the effort to politicize this doesn't seem warranted YET, TJ's conspiracy-theory antennae notwithstanding.

Obviously, time will tell if other dominoes fall. Julie Brown, who broke the news, says other powerful movers and shakers should be concerned.

BREAKING: With Jeffrey Epstein locked up, these are nervous times for his friends, enablershttps://t.co/wc8vNXex8o

— julie k. brown (@jkbjournalist) July 7, 2019

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:18 PM 07-08-2019
So....just so I'm clear:

1. In 2008, then US Attorney Alexander Acosta, a Republican, appointed to this position by Republican president George W. Bush, cut what a newspaper reported was a "deal of a lifetime" for Epstein to avoid federal charges after an investigation revealed he had as many as 36 underage victims.

2. In November, 2018, the Miami Herald and its reporter, Julie Brown, reported on the bad deal and reopened the entire topic for review/debate. Until the article, this whole Epstein thing was old news and nothing appeared to be active at all.

3. The Miami Herald appears to be a fairly typical big city newspaper -- liberal leaning. It endorsed Hillary Clinton for President in 2016, and Obama in 2012. FWIW, the CEO of the company that owns the Miami Herald, Kevin McClatchy, came out as gay in 2012.

4. In February, 2019, a federal judge ruled that the deal was illegal, as Acosta and his department hadn't even contacted the victims.

But somehow Epstein is all tied in exclusively with Democrats and TRUMP deserves the credit (somehow) for uncovering this and/or getting this guy prosecuted?

Look -- my own belief is that very rich and powerful people associate across the aisles, which explains the apparent ties to both Trump and the Clintons, and that typically folks aren't discussing the intimate details of their sexual preferences -- especially when they're illegal -- when they do so. I'm glad this guy is caught, and I hope anyone else involved gets brought down with him, but the effort to politicize this doesn't seem warranted YET, TJ's conspiracy-theory antennae notwithstanding.

Obviously, time will tell if other dominoes fall. Julie Brown, who broke the news, says other powerful movers and shakers should be concerned.

Not to shit on your argument, at all (I reposted it in its entirety when I'm only going to talk about a bit of a tangential point that was inspired by reading what you wrote, and not actually anything about your post itself), but

I really wish people would be more careful with words like "ties", "met" and the like, with regards to human contacts. Their abuse leads to a lot of really stupid notions, as we saw with RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!, and as we'll probably see with this case.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:19 PM 07-08-2019
You've been one of the human trafficker's biggest useful idiot champions on this forum (not as big as Detoxing, who has been a real hero on that front). Even in this thread you're rushing in to try to give this guy the benefit of a doubt.
Completely wrong. Never heard of the guy until today, and they've found pics of underage girls in his safe. Hope he burns. Clearly, he engineered a deal with that fuck, Acosta, 10 years ago to allow him to continue to perpetrate his crimes. Hope he burns.

It's YOU I doubt. Your neverending belief that the Clintons, despite being about the most scrutinized family in history, are somehow masterminding an international sex trafficking ring specializing in underage girls, or whatever cockamamie thing is in your head.

I don't believe it. Nor do I believe that Trump, despite being a fairly vile human being in general, is in any way involved, even though this guy apparently accosted someone at Mar-a-lago once upon a time.

Originally Posted by :
You have no idea the amount of knowledge I have about this guy and his operation. You know nothing. You should :-) and STFD, and maybe start digging and find out just what you've been supporting.
I'm not supporting ANYONE. Evil fucks can fuck off to jail or the gas chamber for all I care.

You don't get it -- it's YOU I mock. YOU, believing every insipid thing that crosses your twitter feed, or whatever psycho-conspiracy-theorist source(s) you use. YOU believing every bad word written about the Clintons. It is your core belief that the Clintons are some kind of evil mass murderers. From Vincent Foster to international sex trafficking, you think you've uncovered the most evil couple ever to have existed, unless Hitler and Stalin were covert gay lovers.

Yes, there is sex trafficking. Yes, the rich and powerful engage in it. Yes, they should all burn. But it's your careful tying together of every obscure factoid into massive conspiracies that I belittle.

And even if I'm wrong -- even if EVERY word you've ever written is 100% correct -- I haven't enabled a thing. All I've done is annoy you, and been wrong. No state or federal law enforcement officer ever did, or didn't do, anything because of what I've written.

In fact, it was a liberal newspaper that reopened this fucking thing. That Epstein fuck was home free until the Miami Herald brought out that Trump's current fucking Secretary of Labor entered into an evil deal. And yet somehow you still want to spin this as a win for your SuperHero President. Trump has leveraged Acosta? WTF are you talking about? This wasn't even on anyone's radar (except maybe Julie Brown's) until long after Acosta was appointed.

JFC.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:21 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Not to shit on your argument, at all (I reposted it in its entirety when I'm only going to talk about a bit of a tangential point that was inspired by reading what you wrote, and not actually anything about your post itself), but

I really wish people would be more careful with words like "ties", "met" and the like, with regards to human contacts. Their abuse leads to a lot of really stupid notions, as we saw with RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!, and as we'll probably see with this case.

I agree 1,000%. My entire point here is NOT to tie Epstein to Acosta or Trump as being remotely involved or complicit, except maybe Acosta for making a bad deal for reasons I prefer not to think about unless evidence points otherwise.

My ONLY point is to show that tying Epstein to the Democrats/Clintons seems absurd here. The evidence doesn't point in that direction. At least not YET. But nobody jumps to conclusions like Taco Wrong.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:22 PM 07-08-2019
There is no untying this from politics. It's impossible. Epstein is a fuse to a much bigger bomb. NXIVM and Epstein are going to blow a hole in the Republican party, but they will absolutely level the Democrat party.

All this stuff that "ties back to Trump" is bait to make sure that Democrats press the shiny button.

I know all this because I've done the work. I've spent the sleepless nights. I've seen the horrors. I have not had a good nights sleep since I learned that human traffickers held court with Obama in the Oval Office. Epstein lights the fuse...
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:24 PM 07-08-2019
There is no untying this from politics. It's impossible. Epstein is a fuse to a much bigger bomb. NXIVM and Epstein are going to blow a hole in the Republican party, but they will absolutely level the Democrat party.

All this stuff that "ties back to Trump" is bait to make sure that Democrats press the shiny button.

I know all this because I've done the work. I've spent the sleepless nights. I've seen the horrors. I have not had a good nights sleep since I learned that human traffickers held court with Obama in the Oval Office. Epstein lights the fuse...

:-)
[Reply]
VAChief 02:25 PM 07-08-2019
Completely wrong. Never heard of the guy until today, and they've found pics of underage girls in his safe. Hope he burns. Clearly, he engineered a deal with that ****, Acosta, 10 years ago to allow him to continue to perpetrate his crimes. Hope he burns.

It's YOU I doubt. Your neverending belief that the Clintons, despite being about the most scrutinized family in history, are somehow masterminding an international sex trafficking ring specializing in underage girls, or whatever cockamamie thing is in your head.

I don't believe it. Nor do I believe that Trump, despite being a fairly vile human being in general, is in any way involved, even though this guy apparently accosted someone at Mar-a-lago once upon a time.

I'm not supporting ANYONE. Evil ****s can **** off to jail or the gas chamber for all I care.

You don't get it -- it's YOU I mock. YOU, believing every insipid thing that crosses your twitter feed, or whatever psycho-conspiracy-theorist source(s) you use. YOU believing every bad word written about the Clintons. It is your core belief that the Clintons are some kind of evil mass murderers. From Vincent Foster to international sex trafficking, you think you've uncovered the most evil couple ever to have existed, unless Hitler and Stalin were covert gay lovers.

Yes, there is sex trafficking. Yes, the rich and powerful engage in it. Yes, they should all burn. But it's your careful tying together of every obscure factoid into massive conspiracies that I belittle.

And even if I'm wrong -- even if EVERY word you've ever written is 100% correct -- I haven't enabled a thing. All I've done is annoy you, and been wrong. No state or federal law enforcement officer ever did, or didn't do, anything because of what I've written.

In fact, it was a liberal newspaper that reopened this ****ing thing. That Epstein **** was home free until the Miami Herald brought out that Trump's current ****ing Secretary of Labor entered into an evil deal. And yet somehow you still want to spin this as a win for your SuperHero President. Trump has leveraged Acosta? WTF are you talking about? This wasn't even on anyone's radar (except maybe Julie Brown's) until long after Acosta was appointed.

JFC.
You don't understand, President Q somehow engineered the story to break...and in his ultimate wisdom made sure it got through a MSM liberal outlet.

It is just so obvious c'mon! :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 62
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up