https://t.co/pIj2s8QleB

— VICE (@VICE) June 4, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:22 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

CNN's Flora Charner and AJ Davis contributed to this report
Then maybe all the useless animals from Central America who are invading our country can go south, put the fire(s) out, and save the planet.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:24 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
the tartrazine will help speed up workers a little too. Although, you may need to crank up the ol' diesel pump to get some more exhaust to really get any effect from it.

I, for one, welcome the orange fog
10-4 good buddy... And if I try real hard, and I am, I'll get my per-person carbon footprint north of Al Gore's.
[Reply]
tatorhog 01:44 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Then maybe all the useless animals from Central America who are invading our country can go south, put the fire(s) out, and save the planet.
Give them a quarter for every tree they plant. If they work hard enough, they'll earn that livable $15/hr back in the comforts of their own home, so they won't have to come here.

Win/win.

They get paid. they get to stay. And we hopefully rebuild the rain forest, which honestly is one of the true things that is fixable that is actually afflicting this planet.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:35 PM 08-22-2019
Give them a quarter for every tree they plant. If they work hard enough, they'll earn that livable $15/hr back in the comforts of their own home, so they won't have to come here.

Win/win.

They get paid. they get to stay. And we hopefully rebuild the rain forest, which honestly is one of the true things that is fixable that is actually afflicting this planet.
Fuck 'um, I don't give a shit about them, they're fucking animals!
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:58 PM 08-22-2019

Win/win.

Depending on where this proposed quarter comes from, this sounds like a decent idea.

If it comes from private donations, I like it!! If properly monitored to make sure it all was on the up and up, I would even donate :-) If it comes from the American taxpayer, not so much. But it is a thought that heads in the right direction.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:05 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
**** 'um, I don't give a shit about them, they're ****ing animals!
But if it keeps them out of America AND doesn't cost the American taxpayer anything, it's surely an idea worth looking at wouldn't you say?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:10 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
:-):-)

I've been all over China, 16 times plus another 14 in Hong Kong. China is a polluting spewing cesspool and you are correct; the Paris Accord was a complete leftist farce of the highest order lead by the King of Farce himself, Barack Hussein Muslim Man Obama.

India is even worse.
Something like 90% of the pollution in the Indian and Pacific oceans are from one river outlet that both nations just dump trash into. They're really fucking up Japan's fishing too.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:21 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
But if it keeps them out of America AND doesn't cost the American taxpayer anything, it's surely an idea worth looking at wouldn't you say?
Yes. But I still don't care about their fate.
[Reply]
neech 10:36 PM 08-22-2019
Its the end of the world as we know it
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:34 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Depending on where this proposed quarter comes from, this sounds like a decent idea.

If it comes from private donations, I like it!! If properly monitored to make sure it all was on the up and up, I would even donate :-) If it comes from the American taxpayer, not so much. But it is a thought that heads in the right direction.
It was more of a troll suggestion (to keep them aliens out, give them the magical minimum wage, AND repopulate the rain forest), but the fact remains that we need the rain forest. Scho is absolutely correct. Its responsible for about 20%...well, probably 18% now....of the worlds oxygen.

More CO2 in the air? Plant more stuff, its a pretty simple equation really. Just need enough people to get off their asses and actually do something about it other than bitching. So those ****tards are down there clearing the rain forest and burning other parts of it. That's much more of a problem for the globe than anything our air conditioners and other bullshit the libs are saying. The rain forest is like the liver and kidneys for our atmosphere. Essentially we are giving the planet jaundice by lowering its ability to filter and cleanse itself. Plant trees and give it time to heal. That's my suggestion.

Going on twitter and rallying up a bunch of fellow bearded basement dwellers isn't going to do shit, but for some reason they think screaming Trump and dutch ruddering each other is the fix.

I'd pitch in a few bucks towards something like that, however some asshole with a man-bun would insert themselves into the money chain and take 30 cents out of every dollar for themselves.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:03 AM 08-23-2019
Lord Monckton doesn't believe in this fear mongering climate change stuff.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up