ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
BleedingRed 09:37 AM 07-23-2019

So I just wanted to let everyone know that WoW Classic is going to be coming out August 27th, 2019. This will be a chance for people to experience WoW when it was at its greatest (my opinion) Pre-The Burning Crusade. Blizzard is relaunching Legacy Servers.

In the past I have played on Private Server for years, ton of fun many endgame raids and PVP.

That being said me and about 72 players who all have END GAME EXPERIENCE and Thousands of hours in "Vanilla" or "Classic" WoW have already started forming. We are what you would consider a "Toxic Group" by most. When I say Toxic I mean we plan on camping alliance none-stop, raid wiping them, being jackasses on discord etc. But we will also be Semi-Hard Core end game raiders. That being said most people are 30-40 Years old from all walks of life. Should you like to play I wanted to invite you to join our guild. You have have plenty of people to help teach you and guide you along the way, plus you see all endgame PVE Content and guys to always PVP with.

Guild Name:
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 8 EST-11 EST
PVP: Pre-made Groups & World PVP Raiding


***Please follow the instructions below***
Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/v8x4Sq4





Old Video's from Private Server Days

[Reply]
Detoxing 02:34 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
It was rare because most people were keyboard turning and clicking.

Are you going to say that the boss fights are even remotely comparable to what they are in retail? There are so many mechanics in retail on any given boss fight its insane. In MC the boss fight will simply be dont stand in this location for the 1 mechanic the fight offers or making sure you have 3 people that can decurse. The game was mind numbingly easy and nothing complex started happening til way late in the life cycle.

Most people didn't complete Naxx because it wasn't out very long before it was dated because TBC was coming out. That's why Naxx was re-released in Wrath.

No, of course not. Today's fight mechanics are considerably more complex.

But like anything in WoW, content is gated by gear. Yes, the mechanics will be easy in theory, but the lack of HP pools and mana pools will amplify every mistake made. As the raid team gears, the content will get easier.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:37 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No, of course not. Today's fight mechanics are considerably more complex.

But like anything in WoW, content is gated by gear. Yes, the mechanics will be easy in theory, but the lack of HP pools and mana pools will amplify every mistake made.
I think you will be surprised by just have much the skill of the people playing has changed and how easy the content will be cleared once its released. Hell, even in TBC guilds in Asia were clearing Black Temple in Tier 3 with Thunderfury's and shit.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:42 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I think you will be surprised by just have much the skill of the people playing has changed and how easy the content will be cleared once its released. Hell, even in TBC guilds in Asia were clearing Black Temple in Tier 3 with Thunderfury's and shit.
Depends on if we're discussing top guilds, or most guilds. I don't care how quickly top 10 guilds will clear content. The work and time put into that is insane. Most guilds, however, will not be 4-maning Onyxia anytime soon, or 10-maning MC within a week of release. Not even top 10 guilds will be doing that. Skill can only tkae you so far. WoW gates content through player power.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:52 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Depends on if we're discussing top guilds, or most guilds. I don't care how quickly top 10 guilds will clear content. The work and time put into that is insane. Most guilds, however, will not be 4-maning Onyxia anytime soon, or 10-maning MC within a week of release. Not even top 10 guilds will be doing that. Skill can only tkae you so far. WoW gates content through player power.
And people that have been playing on private servers for the last decade have crunched the numbers and learned shit that no one knew at the time that they can start collecting best in slot pre raid gear as early as level 40.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:56 PM 08-09-2019
The hardest thing in the game will be getting your Gold reserves up and running again. Took me forever to get the fastest land mount.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:57 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
The hardest thing in the game will be getting your Gold reserves up and running again. Took me forever to get the fastest land mount.
No kidding. Especially considering that most of the "easy" ways to earn gold will be monopolized by the private server crowd.
[Reply]
jd1020 05:18 PM 08-09-2019
Blizzard just extended their pre launch classic stress test another 2 days. Me thinks they saw a nice little boost in subscribers with this open stress test. I was going to check it out until it told me I had to have an active sub for a stress test.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:33 AM 08-10-2019
So I havent picked a server yet. While its my preference to roll PvP, my lady will be playing with me and of course, she just isnt cut out for it.

PvE, alliance at the moment. Anyone here doing anything that fits that?

edit: Its between Mankrik and Pagle
[Reply]
jd1020 09:19 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
So I havent picked a server yet. While its my preference to roll PvP, my lady will be playing with me and of course, she just isnt cut out for it.

PvE, alliance at the moment. Anyone here doing anything that fits that?

edit: Its between Mankrik and Pagle

via GIPHY


[Reply]
idrapethat 09:45 PM 08-10-2019
My guild is rolling on Herod, pvp NA server :-)

I'll probably name myself wanggang again
[Reply]
listopencil 02:48 AM 08-17-2019
What server did you guys pick for this? I'm assuming a pvp server?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:23 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
What server did you guys pick for this? I'm assuming a pvp server?
Moving to Stalnagg.

The reason is because Blizzard is telling people Herod as it stand right now will have queues in excess of 10k. Meaning you might have to wait hours before getting into the game.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:54 PM 08-19-2019
im more then likely going to be playing, but ill be on a pvp server alliance (dont like alliance) but thats what my buddies guild voted for! I dont think im going to be raiding though, ill probably just be a fill in and ill be spending most of my time in AV..
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:17 PM Today
Wife called me at work.....wants us to play WoW classic....
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up