ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Fantasy/CasinoPlanet>Chiefsplanet Gambling Challenge: Rules
Dartgod 11:16 AM 08-20-2007
Chiefsplanet Gambling Challenge: Rules

RULES

Betting limit
The limit per bet is $5,000, but it is possible to bet more than that on a single game. For example, you can bet $5G on the spread, $5G on the money line and another $5G on the over/under if you like.

Odds
I will post the odds on Wednesday (maybe earlier if we have a Thursday game) and will use the lines and odds posted on http://www.pinnaclesports.com/default.aspx

How to bet the Money Line
Bengals +130
Chiefs -150

First off, a money bet is a straight up win/lose bet. No points involved, so of course there are odds payoffs.

If you want to bet on the Bengals, you will win $130 for every $100 you bet. Conversely, for the Chiefs, you will win $100 for every $150 you bet.

In other words, the team with the - money line is the favorite (therefore lower payout) and the team with the + is the under dog.

Placing Bets
It helps if you format your bets like this:

Patriots (-7.5) $5000
Chiefs (-150 money) $1000
Chiefs (over 45) $2000


Please post any questions about the rules of this contest in this thread.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!
[Reply]
cdcox 10:06 PM 08-23-2007
What's the over/under mean?




J/K :-)
I really wanted to ask when you would be appointing the lucky few from the waiting list....

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
What's the over/under mean?




J/K :-)
I really wanted to ask when you would be appointing the lucky few from the waiting list....
you should've looked in thesignup thread.

Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I have set a deadline to signup and a PM has been dispatched to the following people that they must sign up by 4:00 p.m. CDT this Friday, August 24 or their spot will be awarded to someone on the waiting list.


Gaz
Jmart
jspchief
mikey23545
Old Codger
Rausch
schneider221
Originally Posted by joey:
you should've looked in thesignup thread.


thanks!

Chiefs/Texans UNDER $5000




j/k
[Reply]
KCwolf 03:00 PM 10-07-2008
OK...
Minnesota (+150)

For every $100 bet - U win $150

I bet $3,000

Minnesota Wins --- I collect $4500 ?? Correct ??
[Reply]
Buck 11:35 AM 10-08-2008
Originally Posted by KCwolf:
OK...
Minnesota (+150)

For every $100 bet - U win $150

I bet $3,000

Minnesota Wins --- I collect $4500 ?? Correct ??
That looks right. I dont want to have the final say though because thats up to Dartgod
[Reply]
stumppy 01:03 PM 10-08-2008
Originally Posted by KCwolf:
OK...
Minnesota (+150)

For every $100 bet - U win $150

I bet $3,000

Minnesota Wins --- I collect $4500 ?? Correct ??

Less the houses' cut.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:17 PM 10-08-2008
Originally Posted by KCwolf:
OK...
Minnesota (+150)

For every $100 bet - U win $150

I bet $3,000

Minnesota Wins --- I collect $4500 ?? Correct ??
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Less the houses' cut.
The house does not get a cut on money line bets. KCwolf is correct.

There is a 10% house cut on all other winning bets, however. So a winning $1,000 bet on the spread or over/under pays out $900
[Reply]
Flustrated 04:43 PM 10-08-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
The house does not get a cut on money line bets. KCwolf is correct.

There is a 10% house cut on all other winning bets, however. So a winning $1,000 bet on the spread or over/under pays out $900
What do you do with all that extra cash you got stashed in the closet? Do you drive a pink cadillac with purple carpet on the interior? My imagination runs wild....Here's D.G. and his car :-)
Attached: cadillac.jpg (3.4 KB) Pimp.jpg (3.6 KB) 
[Reply]
RalphDormanci 01-18-2011, 10:22 AM
This message has been deleted by Dartgod.
kccrow 02:29 AM 09-23-2018
Chiefs (-280 money) $1,960
Chiefs (-6.5) $1,000
Patriots (-285 money) $1,995
Patriots (-6.5) $982

Hope my math was correct at $5,937 coming into this one, should be all in.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:40 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Chiefs (-280 money) $1,960
Chiefs (-6.5) $1,000
Patriots (-285 money) $1,995
Patriots (-6.5) $982

Hope my math was correct at $5,937 coming into this one, should be all in.
wrong thread... fml
[Reply]
lewdog 07:17 AM 09-27-2018
I lost my betting money faster than Big Smoke when he spends a night at the casino!
[Reply]
Up