ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs podcasts
Dunerdr 01:24 PM 08-21-2019
I've seen several small podcast discussions in different threads, mostly bitching about how they arent as smart as the CP brains, so i figured we could all bitch in one place about them.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:17 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
NFL Stock Exchange is outstanding.

So is Bootleg Football.

KCSN (Kansas City Sports Network) has been outstanding and wide ranging, and when I originally posted in this thread, I bragged on the "AP Lab" as being the best Chiefs breakdown in the business. Well it has migrated to KCSN, as the "KC Lab." That entire network puts out consistently strong work of all kinds of varieties: experts, former players, some homers, and a lot of national sports figures who aren't Chiefs fans zooming in to talk Chiefs football more objectively.

Time's Ours is tolerable only -- only -- for Nate Taylor's news breaks. The guys on the podcast are otherwise huge homers with loud, goofy personalities that I can't stand.

4th & 1 has gone dormant, I'm sad to say.

Charles Robinson's work on You Pod To Win The Game is strong; he has a ton of behind the scenes tidbits that he gets from agents, coaches, players. He was Terez Paylor's wingman for years, and continues being an outstanding reporter and prognosticator.

I'll also throw out Pro Football Talk on YouTube. Mike Florio is... fine. But Chris Simms is a great analyst with occasionally unorthodox takes and defends them vigorously. They have Peter King and other guest speakers on occasionally and it's one of my favorite background listens.
If you like that you can just listen to Chris Simms podcast.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up