ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Buyer Beware Nike Game jersey
Lprechaun 03:38 PM 08-16-2019
Just received mine, ran it in the wash without detergent per label instructions and bam, numbers peeling right off.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:19 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I bought 5 Chinese Nike knockoff stitched number and nameplate jerseys last November and they kick ass and cost $35 each. They run about 1 size smaller than advertised is the only issue.

And contrary to popular belief they have the Y stitching just like the real ones.

Whats your size? I have a medium Mahomes away jersey left over, brand new.
I bought a few knockoffs from a Chinese site on dhgate that came recommended by several on this site.

My "red" Mahomes Jersey is a limited edition Redskins jersey!! By that I mean it was a burgundy and gold "Chiefs" jersey. I'd also bought a white one that came with a free stain and a black one.. Well, let's just say the black one sounded cooler when I ordered it.

I figured the return process on knockoff Chinese would be a hassle so I just ate the cost..
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:21 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I bought a few knockoffs from a Chinese site on dhgate that came recommended by several on this site.

My "red" Mahomes Jersey is a limited edition Redskins jersey!! By that I mean it was a burgundy and gold "Chiefs" jersey. I'd also bought a white one that came with a free stain and a black one.. Well, let's just say the black one sounded cooler when I ordered it.

I figured the return process on knockoff Chinese would be a hassle so I just ate the cost..
Those jerseys are right at home next to my authentic Nike Kareem Hunt :-)

At least I have the color rush Kelce :-)
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:41 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
I ordered a large for the one I'm returning, chest size would have been right but it was 4" bigger than the max size listed.
I was swimming in it.
Hopefully the medium is quite a bit smaller.
If I can find a fanatics locally I might try one on and then order.
Glad to hear it's legit
Fanatics is only an online retailer. You'll probably need to go to the Chiefs stadium shop to be able to try on a Vapor Max Elite.
[Reply]
burt 07:46 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Fanatics is only an online retailer. You'll probably need to go to the Chiefs stadium shop to be able to try on a Vapor Max Elite.
No, I think there is a Fanatics in Lees Summit Fair....
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:53 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:

There used to be a guy show up at training camp in River Falls that wore a dark red jersey with no chiefs logo and the number 21. Hmmmmm. Took razzing for it. You could tell it was a recycled Redskins Jersey. He should have thrown it in the washer with a little bleach.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 07:54 AM 08-23-2019
This was the one posted in the china thread.......I can attest the quality is incredible.
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product...484745261.html
[Reply]
Lprechaun 02:38 PM 08-23-2019
They use to have one in each mall down here. Havent been to a mall in a year or so though so maybe they went all online
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up