ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Help with an avatar
Naptown Chief 09:30 PM 08-08-2019
I've been here almost 1 1/2 years and I figured now would be as good a time as any for an avatar. The catch is I'm pretty useless when it comes to computers. Some would argue life too, but I digress.I see in user CP where I can upload one, but it says 150x150 or (I think) ~78kb. Zero photos on my phone are that small and my picture editor (the one you can use to crop/rotate while image is up) is pretty crude/useless. That and, again, I'm not very computer savvy.

Would anyone be willing to help me with one? Within reason, I'll even let you choose the damn thing. I was tempted to just use the stupid heart with flowers in the default one because it's the only image not already in use (that I've seen). Thank you!

PS- You guys are real sweethearts for helping me!
Also PS- You guys are cunts if you don't!
[Reply]
neech 09:32 PM 08-08-2019
I need to do that also.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:37 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
I need to do that also.
Perhaps some valiant hero shall save us from avatar pergatory
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:05 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I've been here almost 1 1/2 years and I figured now would be as good a time as any for an avatar. The catch is I'm pretty useless when it comes to computers. Some would argue life too, but I digress.I see in user CP where I can upload one, but it says 150x150 or (I think) ~78kb. Zero photos on my phone are that small and my picture editor (the one you can use to crop/rotate while image is up) is pretty crude/useless. That and, again, I'm not very computer savvy.

Would anyone be willing to help me with one? Within reason, I'll even let you choose the damn thing. I was tempted to just use the stupid heart with flowers in the default one because it's the only image not already in use (that I've seen). Thank you!

PS- You guys are real sweethearts for helping me!
Also PS- You guys are cunts if you don't!
Nothing special here. Did a google image search for your name and found these two designs. Resized and here you go.

That said... if you give an idea of what you would like your avatar to be, I'm sure something more appropriate could be found.

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:24 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Nothing special here. Did a google image search for your name and found these two designs. Resized and here you go.

That said... if you give an idea of what you would like your avatar to be, I'm sure something more appropriate could be found.

Actually, that first one works for me. Thank you man!
[Reply]
neech 10:10 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:

I haven't given it much thought actually, I might rip off someone else's Mahomes Avatar, I'd rather be original though.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:47 AM 08-09-2019
I would just recommend finding a picture of kitty kat rape.

Hope I helped.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:12 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I would just recommend finding a picture of kitty kat rape.

Hope I helped.
:-) Like I said, I'll utilize a user submitted image.
[Reply]
Up