ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Media Center>Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
BleedingRed 09:37 AM 07-23-2019

So I just wanted to let everyone know that WoW Classic is going to be coming out August 27th, 2019. This will be a chance for people to experience WoW when it was at its greatest (my opinion) Pre-The Burning Crusade. Blizzard is relaunching Legacy Servers.

In the past I have played on Private Server for years, ton of fun many endgame raids and PVP.

That being said me and about 72 players who all have END GAME EXPERIENCE and Thousands of hours in "Vanilla" or "Classic" WoW have already started forming. We are what you would consider a "Toxic Group" by most. When I say Toxic I mean we plan on camping alliance none-stop, raid wiping them, being jackasses on discord etc. But we will also be Semi-Hard Core end game raiders. That being said most people are 30-40 Years old from all walks of life. Should you like to play I wanted to invite you to join our guild. You have have plenty of people to help teach you and guide you along the way, plus you see all endgame PVE Content and guys to always PVP with.

Guild Name:
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 8 EST-11 EST
PVP: Pre-made Groups & World PVP Raiding

***Please follow the instructions below***
Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/v8x4Sq4

Old Video's from Private Server Days

[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:20 PM 09-03-2019
Yeah I'm 36 atm and just got done in Desolace and about to move to the shit show that is Stranglethorn Vale. Max toon in my guild is 45 and doing Uldaman.

I'd love to just have played it all weekend but I had to get up and around and do some things and spend time with that pesky family I got.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:07 PM 09-03-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Still on Stalagg,

Haven’t had much playtime but I’m lvl 26, most of the guild is 30+ with couple 50s but I’m not racing. I’m for sure going to take at least month and a half.
im 27, i should be higher. I had my sisters kids this weekened it slowed me down big time. once i got kicked for being afk cause i had to make food for the kids and bam, 5 hour queue. lol just a bad weekened for me to try to level. so many people on Stalagg its insane. Think the guild i am in have about 15 people in their 50's and about 15-20 more in their 40's im way in the back.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:13 AM 09-04-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
im 27, i should be higher. I had my sisters kids this weekened it slowed me down big time. once i got kicked for being afk cause i had to make food for the kids and bam, 5 hour queue. lol just a bad weekened for me to try to level. so many people on Stalagg its insane. Think the guild i am in have about 15 people in their 50's and about 15-20 more in their 40's im way in the back.
I’m not rushing because we have at least six months till BWL...so just running MC with average of 3 epics per boss your looking at 729 epics before BWL. And that doesn’t include Ony.

BWL is were the real race starts.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:01 AM 09-06-2019
Logged on to Pagle yesterday and got the notification that Blizz is offering free server migration. I play at odd times so I don't get hit with a big Q very often but I thought that was interesting, the offer.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:22 AM 09-06-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I’m not rushing because we have at least six months till BWL...so just running MC with average of 3 epics per boss your looking at 729 epics before BWL. And that doesn’t include Ony.

BWL is were the real race starts.
yeah, im not playing 10 hours a day. This game doesnt excite me that much. Plus there are other games i still enjoy playing alot. Ill put in my work and get to 60, but its not going to be right away! I just enjoy other games to just want to play 1 game.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:10 AM 09-06-2019
I got to 40 last night on my Shaman, it's a grind for sure. I don't think I could level another one anytime soon because I got other shit to do. Finally got Stormstrike though so now I should be able to pick up the pace a little bit and the rotation won't be so much as waiting on auto swings to proc Windfury, which will be nice.
[Reply]
wazu 12:30 AM 12-01-2019
Anybody still playing this? What severs/factions?
[Reply]
hometeam 07:26 AM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Anybody still playing this? What severs/factions?
me and GF leveled horde on pagle.

Problem is pagle is like 80/20 ally horde, so when they opened up server transfers all the horde left moved off. It was tough getting groups before, now, impossible for the way we play.

So, we did what any sane person would do... we rolled ally

so now leveling as Ally on Pagle~ Just hit 20 last night now we gonna aoe duo with lock/pally
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:00 PM 12-01-2019
i took a month off, and i been playing again, im almost 35. Im just glad one of my old gaming buddies is leader of a raid guild and they let me just hang around and when i hit 60 i can raid if i want! So, its been fun, but PVP has been rough when you are trying to solo level. Alot of deaths.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:59 PM 12-01-2019
i took a month off, and i been playing again, im almost 35. Im just glad one of my old gaming buddies is leader of a raid guild and they let me just hang around and when i hit 60 i can raid if i want! So, its been fun, but PVP has been rough when you are trying to solo level. Alot of deaths.
My month sub ran out when I hit 44 in classic and I have no interest in starting it back up while the honor system is out but BGs arent.

Leveling through Tanaris, Ungoro, Winterspring, etc just sounds like a terrible idea right now.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:15 PM 12-01-2019
I have a toon of every class on Pagle. All on the Horde side in the Tree of Life guild, which is a pretty nice one with about 900 characters in it. I also have a Pally on the Ally side just to fart around with the class in a throwaway guild called Taco Vendor because I like the name.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:35 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
My month sub ran out when I hit 44 in classic and I have no interest in starting it back up while the honor system is out but BGs arent.

Leveling through Tanaris, Ungoro, Winterspring, etc just sounds like a terrible idea right now.
AV is out on the 10th i believe.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:41 PM 12-01-2019
AV is out on the 10th i believe.
I'll be too busy playing the new POE league that comes out on the 13th. Probably wont be playing WoW til the next expansion comes out.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up