ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:27 PM 12-09-2019
In the lounge at the Boston airport. Chiefs/Patriots highlights come on. Woman at the bar grimaces and says, “Do we really have to re-live this nightmare?”

I believe the proper response from CP would be “Stay down, bitch.”
[Reply]
Mulliganman 01:27 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
Just re-watched the game and the punt block was due to a illegal hit on the snapper which opened the hole for the person to make the block. Should have been negated hence the second touchdown should have been null. The Harry TD is a moot point if that would have been accounted for.
We need a gif or pic if you could find one.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 01:28 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In the lounge at the Boston airport. Chiefs/Patriots highlights come on. Woman at the bar grimaces and says, “Do we really have to re-live this nightmare?”

Damn straight!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:34 PM 12-09-2019

Yes! And [as previously explored...:-)] this seems relevant too ("Her" being Brady):

[Reply]
Dartgod 02:31 PM 12-09-2019

There's no ahh in nightmahh /chowderhead
[Reply]
Sorce 02:43 PM 12-09-2019

I would also accept you should be terrified of me too, dumb bitch.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:48 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Shannon Sharpe makes a great point, on the N'keal Harry TD there was a blatant Block in the back not called. LOL

Yeah, I don't know about that. It's hard to tell on the game camera view. It appeared that Mathieu was just acting, IMO. I would have to see a different angle. But as Wright pointed out, they had 1st and goal from the 3. If you can't put it into the endzone at 1st and goal from the 3 then maybe you don't deserve to win. Not to mention all of the penalties that should have been called on the Pats but weren't.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:00 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
2 scoring plays.
You dummy, that was the same scoring drive. Kelce fumbled, Pats got the ball (after challenge), and then had 1st and goal from the 3 yard line.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:09 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Ok, that view looks much more convincing. Perhaps he did block him in the back after all.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 03:10 PM 12-09-2019
As I have said in other threads. Sometimes calls go in your favor sometimes the calls do not. In the end the refs are humans and will make mistakes.

Sure some calls were frustrating last night, but you got to roll with the punches.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 03:27 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You dummy, that was the same scoring drive. Kelce fumbled, Pats got the ball (after challenge), and then had 1st and goal from the 3 yard line.
I'm aware. Never said it would equal 14points.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:31 PM 12-09-2019
Well, you must be the only Pats fan on the internet that realizes this.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:32 PM 12-09-2019
You may not have said it but you sure insinuated it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:14 PM 12-09-2019

:-) poor skip, wait it's actually hilarious!

Tom Brady played like buttsauce and you know it skip!
[Reply]
petegz28 08:23 PM 12-09-2019
BB did not challenge "both parts". He challenged PI. You cannot challenge 2 things with 1 challenge. Skip is a moron.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up