ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 417 of 617
« First < 317367407413414415416417 418419420421427467517 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Sweet Daddy Hate 12:05 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
The roast I eventually put on myself will be legendary.
Your daily existence is roast enough.
rico 12:06 PM 06-08-2013
The roast I eventually put on myself will be legendary.
:-)

Do I officially have the "okay?"

This makes it even better, knowing that; a.) you will be providing your own roast of yourself and b.) you have thick enough skin and a good enough sense of humor to be a good enough sport about it.
rico 12:08 PM 06-08-2013
Oh shit, I don't think I perceived that correctly. You meant your roast of yourself in the top 101 list, I thought you meant in a potential "Chiefsplanet Roast of Hootie" thread.

Well, it's awesome to know that you will at least be roasting yourself on your 101 list. Should be funny.

So yay or nay?
Hootie 12:13 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Oh shit, I don't think I perceived that correctly. You meant your roast of yourself in the top 101 list, I thought you meant in a potential "Chiefsplanet Roast of Hootie" thread.

Well, it's awesome to know that you will at least be roasting yourself on your 101 list. Should be funny.

So yay or nay?
I'm saying...

If you think some of these are funny...wait until I get to the one where I have 28 years of material.

As for roasting me? Go for it. As much as I dish out I'd be a Frazod level pussy if I couldn't take a roasting on my behalf.

I've given this site plenty of material for 7.5 years...don't fuck it up.
rico 12:21 PM 06-08-2013
I'm saying...

If you think some of these are funny...wait until I get to the one where I have 28 years of material.

As for roasting me? Go for it. As much as I dish out I'd be a Frazod level pussy if I couldn't take a roasting on my behalf.

I've given this site plenty of material for 7.5 years...don't **** it up.
Well, I've only got 2 years to work with, but I know I can come up with something...a large percentage of what I do when I am spacing off is think of jokes. And I have a memory like a steel trap. I remember almost every interaction I've had with you, including the first one, where you had me all butt-hurt about a wrestling comment until I realized you were just messing with me.

I'll go through with it if and only if I have at least 5-10 (hopefully more) people who give me a verbal commitment that they will participate. I don't want it to be the "Irrelevant Rico's Roast of Hootie." That would be stupid and embarrassing. I may even ask people to pm me their roasts, so I can post them every half-hour....therefore, their roast can be posted, people can have 30 minutes to evaluate/talk about their roast, then it's time for the next one....
crazycoffey 12:29 PM 06-08-2013
It's losing its appeal now Rico. Do it or don't
rico 12:34 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Hey, I'm all for going through with it. I'm just not receiving any feedback as to whether or not anyone else is going to provide their roast. I want at least 5 commitments before I go through with it.

I'm 1.

I need 4 more.
SAUTO 12:42 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
This.

And might as well make it spontaneous.

Oh and grow some balls
Posted via Mobile Device
Titty Meat 12:44 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Hey, I'm all for going through with it. I'm just not receiving any feedback as to whether or not anyone else is going to provide their roast. I want at least 5 commitments before I go through with it.

I'm 1.

I need 4 more.
Yeah ill roast hootie
rico 12:59 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
This.

Oh and grow some balls
Posted via Mobile Device

"I....have balls......."
rico 12:59 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Yeah ill roast hootie
NICE. Billay is in.

3 more.
rico 01:06 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
This.

Oh and grow some balls
Posted via Mobile Device
And no, definitely not spontaneous. It will be organized. In fact, I'll probably have it scheduled according to time to increase the speculation factor. Not to mention, if there is a lot of posting, it will make it much easier for posters to locate a particular user's roast. I don't know about you, but I don't exactly like sifting through pages and pages of shit to find 1 simple post.
-King- 01:14 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Roast away, rip his tiny genital area off his body.

I suggest most sincerely that you wear a hazmat suit
Fyp
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- 01:16 PM 06-08-2013
Rico you've talked about it so much that it'll look lame even if its funny.
Posted via Mobile Device
rico 01:16 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Well god damn, son. You gonna talk about it or do it? Get to roasting.
3 more, Hootie-stalkin' TimBone. :-) Are you in? If so, 2 more.
Page 417 of 617
« First < 317367407413414415416417 418419420421427467517 > Last »
Up