ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 57
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
lcarus 11:41 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I was on the fence about it too so i know the feels.

Ultimately i decided that the only REAL benefit of the gold bar glitch is the ability to pay off bounties, which quite frankly, i tend not to do anyway since i like having a bounty on my head. But if i need to pay off a bounty it's nice to be able to do so. I won't go shoot up a town and then pay the bounty and cheese it up. It's all about how you choose to play the game.

Being able to buy cosmetics is nice but inconsequential to the game play. And consumables are so cheap and abundant that they're not really a budgeting factor anyway. I was fully stocked up BEFORE taking advantage of the glitch.

Lastly, i find the camp maintenance an annoyance. So being able to max it out and "set it and forget it" is better game play for me.
Hell I've always been fully stocked with tonics and most food items, or close to it, for the entirety of my time playing so far. And I use dead eye often and always keep my dead eye level topped off. So you're right about that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 11-07-2018
Hopefully DLC gives us something to spend money on. Horses and bounties are about the only thing right now.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:13 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Above the u in "bayou" on the map.
Apparently, per the internets, it’s bugged for some people and isn’t available until Chapter 6.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:14 PM 11-07-2018
Hopefully DLC gives us something to spend money on. Horses and bounties are about the only thing right now.

It would be nice if you could pay for hookers in brothels.

One of the funnest things ever in game history was the original GTAs that you got revived with life when you fucked a hooker in your car.
[Reply]
eDave 01:28 AM 11-08-2018
So I think I'm going to move on from PC gaming and move to a console. Just not ready to spend the money to upgrade for as much as I game these days.

Does this game play better on Xbox or Playstation?
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:28 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
So I think I'm going to move on from PC gaming and move to a console. Just not ready to spend the money to upgrade for as much as I game these days.

Xbox (especially if you have a 4K TV and go with the X).
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:24 AM 11-08-2018
This is a stupid question, but what button do you hit to canoe?

I’m just standing in the boat like an idiot.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:26 AM 11-08-2018

[Reply]
Pointer19 06:28 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

On PS4, triangle to sit and X to row.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:44 AM 11-08-2018

[Reply]
bowener 09:21 AM 11-08-2018
I think they are going to give us the ability to buy land and properties. On reddit people have been posting pictures of for sale signs and such around the game. I'd kind of enjoy a fort building add-on. It was sort of fun in Fallout4 but poorly implemented when it first came out.

Currently, this game looks better on Xbox, but PS4 is being patched soon. With that said, you should go with the PS4 for the long term. Possibly in 6 months (probably 12), The Last of Us 2 will come out, and you are going to want to play that. It alone will be worth buying the console, I promise that. The MP for TLOU was also so much fun and worth the price alone. I'm hoping for the same in this case.
[Reply]
eDave 11:32 AM 11-08-2018
Thanks my dudes. Pretty distinctive difference between the two.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:49 AM 11-08-2018
Thanks my dudes. Pretty distinctive difference between the two.
The game is so gorgeous regardless. Im on a basic PS4 and still marvel at the beauty Rockstar created. The idea that the graphics could be better never even crossed my mind.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:21 PM 11-08-2018
Playstation has better exclusives so....
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:33 PM 11-08-2018
https://v.redd.it/mg0gk22in2x11
[Reply]
Page 34 of 57
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up