ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 35
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Clint in Wichita 11:07 AM 01-23-2006
Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullsh!t. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet their future spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:20 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mer:
This thread is an MTV Reality Show.

One of you is gay.
Another one is probably black.
Duh. "Donger" is black; gopaint is a latent homosexual.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:21 PM 01-23-2006
I'll do it.

I'm not scared.
If you let him join, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.
[Reply]
FAX 07:22 PM 01-23-2006
She appeared even more beautiful than when she'd graced his bed that morning, Iowanian thought.

He wanted nothing more than to hold her again, to kiss away the distress he'd caused her, to never allow anything or anyone to hurt her again. He would make amends to her, he vowed it. He would devote his life to making it up to her.

"I will never harpoon you in the baows with a rusty, shit covered potato fork again, my dear," he said.

FAX
[Reply]
Taco John 07:23 PM 01-23-2006
Jesus Endelt. You don't know what Kotter's been dipping into that peanut butter, but I'd bet you could probably guess why...
[Reply]
Katipan 07:24 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I eat peanut butter directly from the jar with my fingers.
What do you use to get honey?
[Reply]
Taco John 07:25 PM 01-23-2006
Haha! Lame!

I beat you to the dick in the foodstuffs joke by a full minute.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 07:25 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I eat peanut butter directly from the jar with my fingers.
i eat peanut butter directly off the ass of a tall shapely blonde woman..
[Reply]
Katipan 07:25 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Haha! Lame!

I beat you to the dick in the foodstuffs joke by a full minute.
Mine is way sexier.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:26 PM 01-23-2006
Attached: threadeject.jpg (10.4 KB) 
[Reply]
FAX 07:26 PM 01-23-2006
Almost involuntarily she tightened her arms around him and arched her back. To her surprise, he moved over her, still kissing her neck, her ear, her cheek. As he settled over her, it seemed natural for her to part her legs.

As he pressed against her, her ache grew stronger, more exquisite. She arched her back again and pulled up her shift so that there were fewer layers of cloth separating them. He pressed against her and released, pressed and released, in a rhythm that built something glorious inside her, something that seemed almost within her reach.

"Taco," she breathed. "Is that a pencil or a pen?"

FAX
[Reply]
Taco John 07:27 PM 01-23-2006
Mine is way sexier.

Not if you're Kotter's dog! :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 07:28 PM 01-23-2006
Or a woman.
[Reply]
Donger 07:29 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:
She raised her moist lips to Donger's.

Her braid had come undone and her golden hair fell over her shoulders in tangled curls. Her full breasts rose with each rapid breath, straining against the cloth of her shift, breasts that felt round and firm against his strong chest. He swelled with longing to explore them again, to taste them, to lose himself inside her. His breath was hot as he breathed the question he had waited so long to ask, "How often do you wash your legs?"

FAX
Well, I do have rather high standards.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:29 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Jesus Endelt. You don't know what Kotter's been dipping into that peanut butter, but I'd bet you could probably guess why...
Because you like peanut butter on my schlong? :-)

You must be confusing me with the "star" you met in Larimer Square this weekend--the fluffer who caught you with the "I'm in Brokeback Mountain" line.

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 07:30 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Duh. "Donger" is black; gopaint is a latent homosexual.
Holy sh*t. I'm black?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 35
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up