ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 100
« First < 509096979899100
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
JJ Reddick to the Lakers as coach....
Still just a candidate, no?

Budenholzer still makes the most sense to me. By a LOT.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:29 PM Today
Patrick Beverly: Still a complete piece of shit

altercation between pat bev and pacers fans behind the bench pic.twitter.com/dfQpqSBv33

— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) May 3, 2024

And I feel like our boy in the Pacers jersey would've fucked him up real proper like...
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:40 PM Today
I had that game on yesterday for a little while and there was a crazy obnoxious douchebag fan screaming the entire time.... someone's shooting free throws and douchebag is screaming 'get a haircut' (HARHARHAR) over and over and over (and the guy made both free throws). Until I switched to hockey, most of the broadcast had the dumbass in the background noise screaming I didn't get enough attention as a child (or something like that).

And then later last night I saw the ESPN headline about a player throwing a ball at a fan.

I really hope it was that fan.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:42 PM Today
So this just cracks me up...

Originally Posted by :
There is a natural inclination to target a replacement who possesses the qualities the previous head coach lacked. For the Lakers, that means finding someone who can command and hold the respect of the locker room, optimize lineups and the rotation, hold himself accountable publicly, and manage timeouts and challenges properly.

I mean, apart from everything a coach is asked to do, sounds like Ham did a great job!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:46 PM Today
Yeah, the only 'replacable' one of that crew is Kenny Smith, and he's pretty great in his own unique way. Perfect at instigating yet way too sensitive to take a joke.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Yeah, the only 'replacable' one of that crew is Kenny Smith, and he's pretty great in his own unique way. Perfect at instigating yet way too sensitive to take a joke.
I can't believe how long A) it's been on the air and B) how long Shaq has been around. Feels like he just started a couple years ago and he's been on over a decade.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:42 PM Today
Patrick Beverly has now surpassed Draymond Green of the biggest dbag in the league.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Patrick Beverly has now surpassed Draymond Green of the biggest dbag in the league.
Nah.

But he's definitely First Team All Douchebag.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that the Lakers acquired him and Russell Westbrook and thought it WOULDN'T be a massive shitshow.

That front office can be real dumb sometimes.
[Reply]
Page 100 of 100
« First < 509096979899100
Up