ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So have we hit the Justin Herbert is overhyped mark yet?
Mecca 11:05 AM 11-23-2020
I get his numbers are good but I've got people on ESPN saying he'll be a top 3 QB by the end of next year...fansided saying he should be an MVP candidate right now when his team has 3 wins...

WTF is going on here?
[Reply]
Valiant 03:15 PM 11-23-2020
He has amazing upside with his start. He also passes the eye test when watching. Even with all the rookie mistakes. I get it from fans, they need to believe they have a shot in the division. If he misses they get knocked back a few years.

But mvp? No one in hell is he in the conversation. He would need to win out with great stats to get in the conversation. MVP is getting your teams wins.

The next step is year 2, when there is plenty of tape and see how he adjusts. Then his weapons are old and injury prone. They have to keep him stocked up.

I do like his deep ball though. As long as we still win, I don't care how well he looks.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:17 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Valiant:

But mvp? No one in hell is he in the conversation. He would need to win out with great stats to get in the conversation. MVP is getting your teams wins.
They don't give MVP's to losers. Anyone saying that is just....a lot of bad words.
[Reply]
scho63 03:25 PM 11-23-2020
That guy he replaced is playing pretty damn good over in Indy.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:29 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Any MVP talk is ridiculous click bait. MVP awards dont go to teams with losing records, so it's OBVIOUS click bait.

Is he top 5, he's sniffing around there as far as THIS season is concerned.

Lets see:

Mahomes
Rodgers
Wilson

GAP

Murray
Allen

and then...

you have this group of

Brady
Tannehill
Herbert
Carr
Rivers

I think 1-3 isn't debatable. I feel strongly about 4-5. The order of the rest is a matter of opinion.
Wilson top 3? I don't see that at all.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:51 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
He plays the way every fan wants their QB to play and has the skill to make some really good throws.

Dolphins fucked up.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:54 PM 11-23-2020
He has been amazing in those 3 wins!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:57 PM 11-23-2020
I mean, its possible its just a mirage

But based on my viewing the kid is legit, maybe not as heady as Burrow but he marks all the boxes you wanna see... big in stature and arm talent, highly mobile, and accurate

LA would have to REALLY shit the bed to ruin him, the hype is real IMO
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:59 PM 11-23-2020
I DGAF until he plays Mahomes situation. Until you knock off the Champ you can GFY Herbert
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:36 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Some of the talking heads this AM on nfl network were debating if the Dolphins made a mistake drafting Tua ahead of him.
I said this 2 months ago. Absolutely. And now w/Burrow hurt, he's the ROY.
[Reply]
Basileus777 05:54 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Lets be honest, Miami doesn't have half the weapons the Chargers do...
Miami benched Tua for Fitz because they didn't trust Tua in a situation where you had to pass. Tua has been so carefully managed and controlled for a reason.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:44 PM 11-24-2020
We are spoiled by the phenom of Mahomes, but this is still a rare and marketable skill

To date, this is the most impressive TD of Herbert’s NFL career.👇

🎥: @NFL | @Chargers | #BoltUp

pic.twitter.com/v2s0utJyaQ

— Dan W. (@ChargersHomer) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
DaFace 02:01 PM 11-24-2020
He looks pretty good, but for a long time people would have called Rivers a top 5 QB who just never had the team around him. It takes a lot to rise above Chargers-level ineptitude.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:31 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Miami benched Tua for Fitz because they didn't trust Tua in a situation where you had to pass. Tua has been so carefully managed and controlled for a reason.
I think Tua's ankle got rolled up on so they wanted to be cautious.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:34 PM 11-24-2020
Herbert and the Chargers will be overhyped as usual next offseason as the “sleeper contender” for 2021 only to underwhelm yet again.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:00 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
We are spoiled by the phenom of Mahomes,

I appreciate Mahomes , and never ever say spoiled because it makes it seem like you're a bandwagoner.

When the playoffs hit or when the Chiefs win the 2020 SB, it will be absolutely nauseating when people claim that they're lifelong Chiefs fans if they arrive on the BB.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up