ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones goes after Sneed
Deberg_1990 12:36 AM 11-23-2020
What was this about?

Chris Jones appears to be pissed at rookie DB L'Jarius Sneed after Darren Waller's wide-open TD. pic.twitter.com/caHldXhYRS

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:23 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I can’t believe how many people are missing the obvious that Jones wasn’t the one that was arguing with Sneed. He was clearly mediating.
Why don't you take your negativity to another forum...people are sick of your negative attitude moron!
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:30 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
There are about 200M in 2 D linemen who aren't doing shit.....

Jones has no place to bitch at anyone this season...he hasn't shown up since he got paid and 55 appears to be saving himself for the playoffs.
Jones is 4th in QB pressures

Behind

TJ Watt - 37
Shaquil Barrett - 28
Brian Burns - 28
Chris Jones 27

That was before this week and Jones had only played 9 games and everyone else had 10 or 11.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:34 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Jones is 4th in QB pressures
Jones clearly didn't have a great game, and has had some stupid penalties lately, but he's one of the least of our problems on the DL and the defense overall. The problem is nobody else on the DL is doing anything, particularly Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:37 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Jones clearly didn't have a great game, and has had some stupid penalties lately, but he's one of the least of our problems on the DL and the defense overall. The problem is nobody else on the DL is doing anything, particularly Frank fucking Clark.
Everyone always has to lump Jones in with Frank Clark for some God damn reason.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:42 PM 11-23-2020
One of the reasons we like Sneed is he plays with an edge.

It was actually one of his red flags coming out of college so we're gonna live with it because it is useful when it comes time to tackle and this defense was honestly pretty soft last night.

Especially Matthieu and I love the guy. Just not his night
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11-23-2020, 03:44 PM
This message has been deleted by King_Chief_Fan.
htismaqe 03:45 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

It was actually one of his red flags coming out of college so we're gonna live with it because it is useful when it comes time to tackle and this defense was honestly pretty soft last night.

May have been an excuse or something but HB tweeted after the game that he felt like shit out there. Not sure if he was sick or what but he definitely had one of his worst games as a Chief.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:46 PM 11-23-2020
How much did Sneed play last night? I didn't see him in much.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:53 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Jones clearly didn't have a great game, and has had some stupid penalties lately, but he's one of the least of our problems on the DL and the defense overall. The problem is nobody else on the DL is doing anything, particularly Frank ****ing Clark.
I don't think Jones, Clark or Mathieu have been earning their huge salaries. Most of the money spent on D is between those 3.
The defense may keep the team from a repeat superbowl.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:54 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

I was pounding the table for Sneed long before anybody on CP even knew who he was. I have no clue what you’re referring to.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:01 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
I don't think Jones, Clark or Mathieu have been earning their huge salaries. Most of the money spent on D is between those 3.
The defense may keep the team from a repeat superbowl.
Jones was 4th in the entire NFL in QB Pressures playing in at least 1 fewer game than the 3 in front of him. He's already tied his total for last year and after last night he's exceeded it.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:01 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Jones should probably be yelling at Frank Clark.

Yeah, I’m on his ass again. Too many “they’ll play big when the playoffs roll around!” guys on this team.

Clark is getting paid to play well RIGHT NOW. Is he still hurt or some shit? If he is are we gonna have to put up with this nonsense with him every goddamn regular season?
Meh.

If he shows up in the post-season every year like he did last year, I don't know that I'm too concerned about whether we go 11-5, 12-4, 14-2, whatever.

It's all about rings and trophys at this point. Nothing else matters. Don't care about pissing away a couple regular season games as long as these guys are all ready to go come playoff time. THAT's when it matters.

If he wants to take a few plays (or a game off) once in a while. Meh.

Just take care of your shit in the post-season.

Now, that being said, the first time we get an early exit from the playoffs because of this Jones, Clark, Watkins shit, you'll hear me bitch and bitch loudly.

But until then . . . . . . . . . . . meh.
[Reply]
scho63 04:05 PM 11-23-2020
Our defense looked like a bunch of broke dicks for 95% of the game.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:19 PM 11-23-2020
Chris Jones has no room to talk. He game impact has disappeared.

He did almost nothing in the Raider's game. Except a big offside penalty that is.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:19 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Our defense looked like were a bunch of broke dicks for 95% of the game.
Fixed.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:29 PM 11-23-2020
I'd be more concerned if they weren't mad last night.....it's football: It's an emotional game, and when units as a whole aren't playing well, they're going to get frustrated and people are going to call other people out, and (as is the case with most everyone), I'd guess Jones was just as pissed about his own play even moreso than everyone else.

I'd also bet good money that once the game was over, they bro hugged it out in the locker room (or whatever the Covid equivalent to that is now) and all was good, particularly since they won the game.

When you have a bunch of alpha dudes fighting together in the trenches, it's sometimes going to get ugly....
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up