ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Nick Allegretti Thread*****
Dante84 03:00 PM 04-27-2019

[Reply]
lcarus 07:29 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
that and open up his own Italian restaurant called "Gretti's".:-)
He should start Gretti's IHOP in KC. Gretti's Italian House of Pancakes. Serve spaghetti and pancakes. Those would sell like....hotcakes.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:32 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
He should start Gretti's IHOP in KC. Gretti's Italian House of Pancakes. Serve spaghetti and pancakes. Those would sell like....hotcakes.
How about pancakes made of spaghetti?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:33 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
How about pancakes made of spaghetti?
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:39 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hotrod289:
He allowed a total of like 3 qb pressures without a sack. Competition? Dude played in the Big 10 against some high 1rst round D lineman.
Welcome first time poster.
[Reply]
Hotrod289 07:47 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Welcome first time poster.
Thank you. Great forum
[Reply]
JakeF 08:07 PM 10-20-2020
Fisher continues to improve.
[Reply]
Big Gray Chief 08:42 PM 10-20-2020
Allegretti played with great energy! He was helping guys up after the play and really flashing with his effort. You could sense that he was embracing this opportunity and playing with pure joy. It was really fun to watch the unit work together, very pleasant surprise with the lineup adjustments. The weather conditions and Buffalo coverage allowed the OL to get in a groove. Hopefully adding Kilgore and Allegretti will shake things up and they can stay healthy for the duration. Next man up appears to be Yasir Durant, with Martinas Rankin possibly returning from PUP list at some point this season. Danny Isidora and Darryl Williams on the practice squad could become relevant, maybe depending on Reiter's injury situation.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:59 PM 10-20-2020
The OL seems to have responded to that ass kicking they got from Oakland by re-focusing and the coaches made some changes. The line that whooped buffalo needs to be the OL the rest of the year.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:06 PM 11-23-2020
I think this guy might just be a long term starter on the IOL.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:13 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think this guy might just be a long term starter on the IOL.
all about it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:19 PM 11-23-2020
He's played well. I think he, and others, make the argument that the Chiefs don't necessarily need to invest high picks on IOL. The Chiefs know how to identify and develop these guys.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:29 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He's played well. I think he, and others, make the argument that the Chiefs don't necessarily need to invest high picks on IOL. The Chiefs know how to identify and develop these guys.
Haven't paid much attention to Allegretti, but I'll take everyone's word that he's been solid. But besides him, who else are these "others" that prove you don't need to use a high pick on the IOL?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:42 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Haven't paid much attention to Allegretti, but I'll take everyone's word that he's been solid. But besides him, who else are these "others" that prove you don't need to use a high pick on the IOL?
Hudson
Morse
LDT
Schwartz

and so on. Reuter and Wiley aren't great, but they've been fine.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:46 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Hudson
Morse
LDT
Schwartz

and so on. Reuter and Wiley aren't great, but they've been fine.
Hudson and Morse were 2nd round picks, I'd call that a high draft pick. I agree we don't need to use a first, but I also think the 2-4 range is the sweet spot for IOL talent.

I also don't agree that Reiter and Wylie have been fine. We need an upgrade on the inside.
[Reply]
bobhill 03:50 PM 11-23-2020
We need a big center
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up