ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 57
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 09:15 PM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Best J-Horror movie I have seen, and I have seen a lot of them, is Audition.
I may have been tired, but that movie bored the hell outta me. I didn't find anything really scary either.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 10:17 PM 10-19-2012
Cabin in the Woods!
[Reply]
Swanman 06:27 AM 10-20-2012
I have lots of horror movies I love, but I will start with Evil Dead 2.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:55 AM 10-20-2012
The list begins and ends with The Exorcist and The Omen.

Honorable mentions:

The Others
Scream
The Descent
28 Days Later
In the Mouth of Madness
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:20 AM 10-20-2012
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment:
I may have been tired, but that movie bored the hell outta me. I didn't find anything really scary either.
It was an F-ed up movie and hard to follow but the final scene was scary as all get out.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:22 AM 10-20-2012
Used to like horror movies alot back in HS, but for some reason i don't care for them anymore.

Do kinda wanna see sinister though.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 08:53 AM 10-20-2012
Originally Posted by DBOSHO:
Martyrs.

The most fucked up movie I have ever seen.
Great movie.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:25 AM 10-20-2012
Depending on how you look at horror I'd suggest The Flock.Actually more of a psychological thriller but good for the season as there are a couple of scenes that had me more than a little uneasy and thinking what if.

[Reply]
Nzoner 10:49 AM 10-20-2012
Here's a couple that scared the shit out of me as a kid

Trilogy of Terror,the following is part of the short about a voodoo doll terrorizing a woman

The next is from the pilot of a series called Night Gallery,the short was called The Cemetery

[Reply]
lcarus 11:33 AM 10-20-2012
I'll probably get hate for this, but the "scariest" movie to me is "Session 9". I'm not easily scared by movies, but I found this movie to be pretty creepy. It's kind of slow, and not really a gorefest at all. More of a ghost movie tbh.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:49 PM 10-20-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'll probably get hate for this, but the "scariest" movie to me is "Session 9". I'm not easily scared by movies, but I found this movie to be pretty creepy. It's kind of slow, and not really a gorefest at all. More of a ghost movie tbh.
very good movie,the scene where the guy afraid of the dark is trying to outrun the lights going out is :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 12:51 PM 10-20-2012
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
very good movie,the scene where the guy afraid of the dark is trying to outrun the lights going out is :-)
I just love where the movie was shot. That abandoned hospital is fuckin creepy. I heard they have since turned it into an apartment building.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:53 PM 10-20-2012
I just love where the movie was shot. That abandoned hospital is ****in creepy. I heard they have since turned it into an apartment building.
Very creepy,I liked the movie so much I bought it shortly after seeing it.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 03:22 PM 10-20-2012
I just love where the movie was shot. That abandoned hospital is fuckin creepy. I heard they have since turned it into an apartment building.
Huh? Danvers was brought to the ground a while ago. Where did you read that?
Great movie, btw - fantastic atmosphere.

Others:

Jacob's Ladder
The Loved Ones
The Eye (Chinese)
REC 1,2
The Descent
Candyman
Trick R Treat (great Halloween movie - very fun)
Martyrs
Black Christmas
The Thing (original)
Re-animator

I could go on..
[Reply]
BoneKrusher 03:26 PM 10-20-2012
Wolf Creek
The Hills Have Eyes 2
[Reply]
Page 2 of 57
< 12 34561252 > Last »