ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Any update on Martinas Rankin?
RunKC 11:53 AM 10-26-2020
He should be coming back soon right? We have to get Wylie off the field guys. He’s been responsible for large number of Patrick’s hits and pressures. He just looks completely outmatched out there.

Hopefully Andy either uses Rankin or moves Remmers to RG when Schwartz gets back bc this is getting pretty damn bad

On the second sack. The DT gets wide on Wylie. He used his right arm to bat down Wylie’s punch. Used his left arm as a club and swim move over the top when he propels him forward. No quick outlet for Mahomes. pic.twitter.com/Ixb4PlcpW3

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 26, 2020

[Reply]
poolboy 02:57 PM 10-26-2020
Chubb rushing untouched is inexcusable
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:17 PM 10-26-2020
Wylie and Reiter should have been cut a year ago
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:33 PM 10-26-2020
I'd have to guess the goal is to get us through the bye week. We've got Oakland and Tampa right after the bye and no doubt we're gonna want our A game for that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:40 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Martinas Rankin had like one good game at guard last year, folks. Then he got injured. Before he arrived in KC, he was doing the same shit that Wylie was doing and getting Deshaun Watson killed, except he did it as a tackle and not a guard.

He got all his good snaps at LG last year. We would be asking him to play RG. Does that make a difference? I don't know. Sometimes it seems to make a huge difference. Other times it doesn't. If he was balls bad at tackle for Houston and good for a game or two at LG in KC, he could be one of those players who needs time to adjust to the other side of the line.

On top of all that, he hasn't practiced/played since midseason last year. And it was a serious injury at that. It's taken him this long to recover enough just to practice. We're expecting this guy is going to fix our OL problems?

Basically... he's a huuuuuuuuge ****ing question mark, and I don't know why people talk about him as much as they do around here. He's a promising player, sure, but that's all he is at the moment.
Don't know if he's any good at it. But he says he played some at both left and right guard in Houston. Sure he's a bit of an unknown but at least with Rankin and Remmers we have options that I'm guessing are better than Wylie.
[Reply]
In58men 03:57 PM 11-23-2020
The Chiefs have activated OL Martinas Rankin from the reserve/COVID-19 list, per NFL transactions report.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up