ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 100
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:06 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Yep. Time to take out the trash, mods.
Yup.
[Reply]
diqlix 12:06 PM 01-05-2021
The game two years ago?
Yes, the game that your fellow Chiefs fans brought up, not me, try to follow along.

Oh wait, you're a new fan. You have no claim.
[Reply]
Spott 12:07 PM 01-05-2021
Yep. Time to take out the trash, mods.
They won’t do it. There has always been an open door policy for trolls of other teams to come on this board just to continually stir up shit. They are practically encouraged to come here.
[Reply]
diqlix 12:07 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yup.
Of course you want that.

You don't want me to come back in a few weeks when everything goes down.

And you want me to stop calling you out on your HYPROCRITICAL commentary.

"oh, this comparison chart counts for every game except for the Chiefs"
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:08 PM 01-05-2021
This guy will now post a Cowherd ranking.

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:08 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
Of course you want that.

You don't want me to come back in a few weeks when everything goes down.

And you want me to stop calling you out on your HYPROCRITICAL commentary.

"oh, this comparison chart counts for every game except for the Chiefs"
Just cutting to the chase.

You won't be back after this weekend anyway so why not take care of it now?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:08 PM 01-05-2021
Yes, the game that your fellow Chiefs fans brought up, not me, try to follow along.

Yes, the game where Mahomes went toe to toe with Tom Brady and Belichick in the AFC Championship game. Sounds a little different than beating a quitting Broncos team in the regular season?

That loss is a better resume builder than any win in Allen's career.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:08 PM 01-05-2021
Yes, HE did.

You don't get to go down 14-0 and then cry because you're late rally wasn't good enough.

Don't go down 14-0.

Guess your "extra gear" wasn't strong enough to overcome it.

Chiefs fans are putting all their eggs in the basket of "the Chiefs can turn it on at any time".

The game against NE showed that they couldn't. Or it wasn't enough. Either way.
Just curious, do any AFC teams right now have the combination of Brady & Belichick? GOAT QB & GOAT Coach? That's the combination it took to prevent Mahomes' 30+ point second half from winning the game. And even then, Brady/Belichick needed Dee Ford to bail them out in the biggest way possible late in the game.

It's certainly possible for the Chiefs to lose, no question about that. But their ability to make a furious comeback should not be questioned at this point.
[Reply]
diqlix 12:08 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
See. I told you pushing the Hill button would get desired results.
I didn't know Chiefs fans were in denial about this.

Hill pleaded guilty in August 2015 to punching and choking Espinal, who was pregnant at the time, and received three years of probation. In court, Hill apologized for the events.

“I did something I shouldn’t have done,” Hill told the judge. “I let my feelings take control of me.”

[Reply]
diqlix 12:09 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Just curious, do any AFC teams right now have the combination of Brady & Belichick? GOAT QB & GOAT Coach? That's the combination it took to prevent Mahomes' 30+ point second half from winning the game. And even then, Brady/Belichick needed Dee Ford to bail them out in the biggest way possible late in the game.

It's certainly possible for them to lose, no question about that. But their ability to make a furious comeback should not be questioned at this point.
Why did he even go down 0-14?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:09 PM 01-05-2021

You're a Bills fan. You have no claim when trying to talk about the postseason since you haven't won a game in it since the Clinton Administration.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:09 PM 01-05-2021
You guys got him all riled up. :-):-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:09 PM 01-05-2021
Why did he even go down 0-14?
First year starter against Tom Brady and Bill Belichik in the AFC Championship game?

JFC you're dumb.
[Reply]
diqlix 12:10 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Just cutting to the chase.

You won't be back after this weekend anyway so why not take care of it now?
I'll be back.

I understand you want the mods to ban me so I CAN'T come back.

I know why you don't want me back.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:10 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You guys got him all riled up. :-):-)
He's an angry elf today.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 100
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up