ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How would you handle Kelce putting hands on a coach?
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:55 AM 10-07-2019

pic.twitter.com/d6JyedRqO4

— TPS (@TPS_Youtube) October 7, 2019

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:06 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Dafuq?

Kelce was pretty much the only weapon we had who was nominally effective for most of the evening. He played just fine.

The problem was that the Colts eventually realized that they didn't really have to account for anyone else and threw everything they had at him to neutralize him. Even still he was busting his ass play in, play out.

There are a lot of places to lash out for yesterday's game but Kelce's not one of them. Did he show his ass a bit with Bieniemy? Yup. But he was among the only performing players we had between the lines yesterday. He was just fine.
He had 2 taken out of his hands he could have held on to. He seemed slow and just not with it.
[Reply]
Stryker 02:08 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Nothing.

We have no idea the metrics of their relationship and they hugged it out.
This. I thought the same thing last night watching the game.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:59 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Too many happy birthday texts after Sherman tweeted out his number.
Kelce isn't rocking the 316, that was Blake Bell's number.
[Reply]
tatorhog 03:02 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
That was the speculation at the bar last night during the game. I know he pissed me off on the fumble that was overturned when there was no whistle and he just sits there on his knees for several moments before getting up sprinting after the ball carrier.
He just looked slow. Not just running, but everything. His reaction time just wasn't what I'm used to seeing. Looked like a dude in need of a handful of Tylenol and a jug of Gatorade or pickle juice or something.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 03:04 PM 10-07-2019
Would love to know what Bienemy said to him that set him off.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:08 PM 10-07-2019
probably take care of the ball?

He was tired of getting beat up
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:10 PM 10-07-2019
1 game check + 1 game benched...

This should not go unpunished regardless... This is how NFL player's turn into AB's
[Reply]
jerryaldini 03:13 PM 10-07-2019
Get him a safe space to go to when he feels offended
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:32 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Similar studies have been done on teenagers, the prison population and workforce productivity.

The control group is tougher to pin down (can't just throw a shock collar around a person's neck) but the results trend the same way. And when they start doing brainscans to corroborate the results, they seem to make sense. It's simply easier to break down in the context of dog training.

It's a relatively new area of study; about 4-5 years old. But you're trying to apply an intellectual reasoning to an emotional response. Yes, people and dogs are different, but emotionally they're closer than you realize (again, backed by brain mapping - you want to get a grant to study brains, apply it to the pet population and suddenly you're funded).

This is an emotional thing with Kelce. We know that to be the case because as soon as he cooled off, he was hugging it out with Bieniemy. He knew he'd made a mistake once he thought it through.

But when Kelce does stuff like this he ISN'T thinking it through. He's not making a calculated decision. So there's no sense in treating it like it is. At that point you have to appeal to emotional centers of the brain.

And the best way to do that isn't to come down hard on him - at all. In all reality, you'll likely just make the situation worse.

But you're welcome to continue ignoring things and being indignant over subject matter you haven't bothered to inform yourself on if you'd like. To each their own...

Thank you! I'd rather be indignant than believe the psycho babble you're spewing!

Telling him to sit the first couple series against Houston isn't going to make Kelce turn into some crazed madman! A werewolf! Ted Bundy!

It may just give him food for thought the next time he gets frustrated. He didn't snap at a coach...he pushed a coach. How commonplace is that?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:43 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Thank you! I'd rather be indignant than believe the psycho babble you're spewing!

Telling him to sit the first couple series against Houston isn't going to make Kelce turn into some crazed madman! A werewolf! Ted Bundy!

It may just give him food for thought the next time he gets frustrated. He didn't snap at a coach...he pushed a coach. How commonplace is that?
If you don't know the difference between 'psychobabble' and behavioral studies that are supported by actual brain mapping, I don't know what to tell ya. Is an x-ray saying your arm is broken just witchcraft in your world?

Like I said - to each their own. For the intellectually curious, there's a lot of information to be found in this field.

For you...well there's always reality television and daytime talk shows.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:45 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:

The thing is, I don't think he lashed out because he hates the playcalling. It looks like he was being really really tough on himself. I know you're not, but some compare this to peters or AB behavior and I just don't see that. I saw a guy who feels like he let his team down. That's not something I want to punish too much on.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:06 PM 10-07-2019
Btw Bienemy was right to bench Shady after the fumble. That was either a selfish play or he's pressing because we're sputtering on offense. He has to know he's in traffic and someone could be coming from the right. He's thinking end zone there. Just cover up and take the nice gain.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:08 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Btw Bienemy was right to bench Shady after the fumble. That was either a selfish play or he's pressing because we're sputtering on offense. He has to know he's in traffic and someone could be coming from the right. He's thinking end zone there. Just cover up and take the nice gain.
Yeah, it was so right, that it may have cost us the game. Shady was by far the most productive back we had on the field last night.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:12 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, it was so right, that it may have cost us the game. Shady was by far the most productive back we had on the field last night.
Yup it was a mistake to take him out and sit him.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:13 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Benching a 31 year old vet that averages 2 fumbles a year for his first fumble this season was retarded.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up