ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 28
« First < 172324252627 28 >
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:43 AM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Maybe I'm just too old; couldn't make it through the first episode. Seems like it's all been done before.

Maybe I'll pick it up again in the future.
Lmao, killing someone with there period blood has been done before? Wtf is this stupid shit? I've seen multiple things I've never seen before on this show and wtf kind of reasoning is "it's all been done before"? Pretty much everything on TV has been done before and Gen V is pretty much the most original thing on TV.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:58 AM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, killing someone with there period blood has been done before? Wtf is this stupid shit? I've seen multiple things I've never seen before on this show and wtf kind of reasoning is "it's all been done before"? Pretty much everything on TV has been done before and Gen V is pretty much the most original thing on TV.
I guess you forgot about that one episode of Three's Company where Mr. Furley passes a kidney stone, and uses the blood coming out of his peehole to spear Larry in the neck.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:07 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I guess you forgot about that one episode of Three's Company where Mr. Furley passes a kidney stone, and uses the blood coming out of his peehole to spear Larry in the neck.
Fuck forgot about that! These "woke" retards are missing out on so much good content just because they're such mental midgets that they get offended by anything that they don't agree with. Stupid old snowflakes melting over everything. Pussies.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:15 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It reminded me of the original Carrie; R rated version of the CW. I don't care for it however it doesn't bother me if others find it interesting. I didn't.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:17 PM 11-08-2023
What a dumb ending (Gen V).

Spoiler!

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:53 PM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
What a dumb ending (Gen V).

Spoiler!
One of the 4 is a blonde white chick.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:58 PM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
One of the 4 is a blonde white chick.
I think the point was pretty clear.

She's also bisexual.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:18 PM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I think the point was pretty clear.

She's also bisexual.
Body shamed too
[Reply]
Fish 11:59 AM 01-16-2024
WTF???

[Reply]
Bowser 12:03 PM 01-16-2024
That's an affront to God himself
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:14 PM 01-16-2024
It’s a shame because I thought she was really pretty, now she just looks like every Instagram model.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:16 PM 01-16-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
WTF???

Hopefully, this is just someone's idea of a very tasteless joke.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:20 PM 01-16-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
WTF???

WTF why? WHHHHHY?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:21 PM 01-16-2024
No. No. I refuse to believe it. You're not funny, A.I.
[Reply]
bowener 12:48 PM 01-16-2024
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Hopefully, this is just someone's idea of a very tasteless joke.
Nope. A lot of stars are getting the buccal fat removed from their cheeks. They all end up looking gaunt and unhealthy imo.

Youtube Link. I haven't watched it.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 28
« First < 172324252627 28 >
Up