ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 28
« First < 152122232425 262728 >
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:31 AM 07-29-2023
Finally got around to finishing season 2.

Homelander is an incredible antagonist. The actor’s faces and mannerisms are just fucking perfect. He’s even got the dead eyes look locked down. He plays a perfect psychopath.

I’m pretty excited to see Dean Winchester in the third season.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:04 AM 07-29-2023
I was hoping the bump was an announcement about the next season... damn.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:04 AM 07-29-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I was hoping the bump was an announcement about the next season... damn.
Sorry, bruv. I’ll most likely bump it once more after I finish season 3 in the next week or so.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:53 PM 07-29-2023
Hughie is in Oppenheimer and it just threw me off...
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:40 AM 07-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Hughie is in Oppenheimer and it just threw me off...
Didn't realize it till I was digging around a little bit but Hughie is Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan's son.
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:46 AM 07-30-2023
Didn't realize it till I was digging around a little bit but Hughie is Jack Quaid and Meg Ryan's son.
You had me wondering if Meg was just running a train on all the Quaid brothers, but now that I read that again I see what you meant.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:02 AM 07-30-2023
Well I’m like 4 episodes into season 3 and Soldier Boy hasn’t shown up yet. I’m getting impatient.

Homelander deciding to drop the facade on national TV was a great consolation for the time being, though.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:19 AM 07-30-2023
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
You had me wondering if Meg was just running a train on all the Quaid brothers, but now that I read that again I see what you meant.
Whoops... meant Dennis and said Hughies real name :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:38 PM 07-31-2023
I burnt through that season. It was good.

I really liked everything with Soldier Boy but that final showdown was a mess.

.. really pissed off I didn’t get a chance to see Soldier Boy vs Homelander & Black Noir.
[Reply]
Otter 06:54 AM 08-04-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I burnt through that season. It was good.

I really liked everything with Soldier Boy but that final showdown was a mess.

.. really pissed off I didn’t get a chance to see Soldier Boy vs Homelander & Black Noir.

This is why I don't like series story as much as traditional movie format tale. I actually had to think if Black Noir was still alive trying to recall where story left off.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:29 AM 08-04-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
This is why I don't like series story as much as traditional movie format tale. I actually had to think if Black Noir was still alive trying to recall where story left off.

Sorry for your memory issues.
[Reply]
Otter 07:37 AM 08-04-2023
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Sorry for your memory issues.

What do the Raiders 'black hole' and black noir have in common?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:27 PM 10-04-2023
If you love The Boys... you are going to love this. Just got done with the first 3 episodes. I can't believe they didn't promote this more than they did. It is the same world as The Boys and it is just as good if not better.

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:17 AM 10-05-2023
If you love The Boys... you are going to love this. Just got done with the first 3 episodes. I can't believe they didn't promote this more than they did. It is the same world as The Boys and it is just as good if not better.

I thought it was almost better. Some really really fucked up shit in it lol. In just 3 episodes I think we've gotten more fucked up stuff than what The Boys has ever done lmao.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:20 AM 10-05-2023

I was hoping someone would come in and say this. Looking forward to watching it. Been jonesing for the next season of The Boys.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 28
« First < 152122232425 262728 >
Up