ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 44
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>No Chris Jones at OTA's.
O.city 10:15 AM 05-21-2019

As expected, Chiefs DT Chris Jones has not reported for the start of OTAs this week, per a source.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) May 21, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 02:13 PM 06-13-2019
They may very well end up with him signed and in TC. I don't know.

It just sucks that we have to deal with any of that shit this offseason. I get it, it just sucks.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:17 PM 06-13-2019
As long as Jones is properly doing work on his own, this is really a non-issue. Even if it drags on into camp.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:26 PM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They may very well end up with him signed and in TC. I don't know.

It just sucks that we have to deal with any of that shit this offseason. I get it, it just sucks.
This has been expected.

The deal will get done and if reports are true that Jones wants 20m per, Veach will look like a mastermind by getting the deal done at that amount.

I haven’t seen anything saying he wants Donald $$$. A few mentions that he wants 20m per.

Which is a bargain for the team.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:28 PM 06-13-2019
Didn’t the entire Rams starters not play a single snap in preseason last year?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:36 PM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Your constant bitching about Veach.

Dude did an excellent job this offseason. Just shut up already.
Just to be clear; you didn’t disagree with anything I said.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:37 PM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This has been expected.

The deal will get done and if reports are true that Jones wants 20m per, Veach will look like a mastermind by getting the deal done at that amount.

I haven’t seen anything saying he wants Donald $$$. A few mentions that he wants 20m per.

20 a year for 4-5 or 5-6 years? Jump on that shit now before Bobby B Fuckstain, the 26th best DT in football, gets signed for 24 in free agency next year or 30 after the new CBA. Give him all the escalades too.

Any extension before the new cap comes out is a win, right?
[Reply]
carcosa 02:40 PM 06-13-2019
PAY

HIM

VEACH!!!!!!
[Reply]
oldman 02:42 PM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This has been expected.

I agree, he's not asking for anything more than what he's worth. Get it done before TC so everybody is happy and there are no distractions. We've locked up Schwartz and Butker for now and we'll get Hill once all the smoke clears. Eat horse dung, the rest of the AFC!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:24 PM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They've always needed the money for Tyreek. If that wasn't in the budget, Veach is even dumber than I thought.
I really wish someone had Tyreek'd your mom when she was pregnant with you. Then maybe we wouldn't be stuck reading your god awful posts.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:10 PM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I really wish someone had Tyreek'd your mom when she was pregnant with you. Then maybe we wouldn't be stuck reading your god awful posts.
You wish his mom had been gently removed from his dad's apartment?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hill gets all of Chris Jones' money.
I think Chris is going to get fucked this year. If he doesn't report to camp he has to come back next year and play another year at $1.6 million or something gross. Essentially, it makes his 2019 contract year not count.

I can't even find a link for this anywhere, googled a bit, but I heard it on the radio last night. I swear to god. Anyone see this anywhere else?

He'll be at camp, probably get tagged next year, and may not ever get a huge payday due to nagging injuries.

I think he may be a Dontari Poe type, and the Chiefs sniffed it out early this time.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:32 PM 06-15-2019
Changing threads didn't make it any less dumb.

He could report week 10 and get credit for a whole year iirc

And what nagging injuries?
[Reply]
RunKC 12:34 PM 06-15-2019
I don’t think Chris Jones has ever had a major injury. He had a slight MCL issue that was a 6 week recovery.

He’s definitely not like Poe or Ford, who had back problems.

What am I missing here?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:37 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He could report week 10 and get credit for a whole year iirc

And what nagging injuries?
Not according to what I heard.

If he doesn't report to camp his contract this year "doesn't count" and he has to play an additional year at a shit salary.

So the Chiefs have all the leverage. He'll be there.

As for his injuries, dude has always been susceptible to getting nicked up. I think this is a key factor in why the Chiefs have been slow to extend him.

They want to wait and see if he can make it through a whole year with nothing serious I'd bet.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:38 PM 06-15-2019
What injury has Jones had??
[Reply]
Page 22 of 44
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up