Page 371 of 449
« First < 271321361367368369370371 372373374375381421 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:50 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
No he was actually...GASP...sick. Throwing up and everything. Again. He's stupid. Two things can be true. He's stupid and he's contributed to CP. Get over it.
Two other things can be true: You're wrong and you're as salty as Troy Aikman. So there's that. Sleep well good sir.
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:56 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Setsuna is going all Myles Jack on me. Someone help him off the field before he falls down.

You hate Ramsey. We get it.

Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Two other things can be true: You're wrong and you're as salty as Troy Aikman. So there's that. Sleep well good sir.
Ok. You sleep well too.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:56 PM 09-23-2019
At this point I say **** Ramsey, we should bolster our O-line. Mahomes was getting killed in the Jags and Ravens games. He never took a beating like that last season. If shit like that keeps happening he's gonna get seriously hurt. It feels like teams are actively trying to take him out of games now because they know they can't do jack shit to stop him and the refs aren't doing anything about it. He needs protection.
[Reply]
jaa1025 01:18 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
At this point I say **** Ramsey, we should bolster our O-line. Mahomes was getting killed in the Jags and Ravens games. He never took a beating like that last season. If shit like that keeps happening he's gonna get seriously hurt. It feels like teams are actively trying to take him out of games now because they know they can't do jack shit to stop him and the refs aren't doing anything about it. He needs protection.
The line has done a great job in pass blocking. The only time he got "killed" against the Jags was when 3 of their line jumped off sides. The good hit against the Ravens was on Mahomes not recognizing the presnap blitzer.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:35 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
The line has done a great job in pass blocking. The only time he got "killed" against the Jags was when 3 of their line jumped off sides. The good hit against the Ravens was on Mahomes not recognizing the presnap blitzer.
You're a fucking idiot. There were 7 late hits in the game against the Ravens and the refs did nothing about it. Are you blind to what's happening??
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:38 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
With PMII as QB I'd invest in OL till the Chiefs have a top 5 OL to make sure he's upright and healthy.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 07:25 AM 09-24-2019
You're a ****ing idiot. There were 7 late hits in the game against the Ravens and the refs did nothing about it. Are you blind to what's happening??
Thats not on the o-line though. That should have been called. Still wouldn't say they've done amazing though.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 07:26 AM 09-24-2019
Did you watch last years ravens game? That game was brutal on mahomes.. just as bad as this game was if not worse. I'd say jags this year was the worst though.
[Reply]
O.city 07:52 AM 09-24-2019
Fuck come on, lets get this dude.
[Reply]
TEX 08:05 AM 09-24-2019
KC kept 11 O-Linemen. That's a lot. Not sure we need anyomre.
[Reply]
O.city 08:11 AM 09-24-2019
They don't need anything on offense. Just stay healthy/get healthy there and keep rolling.

I would love to have Ramsey, but an upgrade over Xavier Williams wouldn't be a terrible idea.
[Reply]
O.city 08:34 AM 09-24-2019
Chadiha is on 810 talking about it.

Chiefs just don't want to give up what the Jags are asking and the Chiefs are more interested in Patrick Peterson
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:35 AM 09-24-2019
Patrick Peterson isn’t happening. The Cards are morons.
[Reply]
O.city 08:36 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Patrick Peterson isn’t happening. The Cards are morons.
He said the Cards don't want to trade him, the Chiefs believe that's them trying to drive the price up.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:36 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Chadiha is on 810 talking about it.

Chiefs just don't want to give up what the Jags are asking and the Chiefs are more interested in Patrick Peterson

But if the dumb ass cardinals want to keep him hostage, what the fuck can we do? Probably still butt hurt over Reid choosing us over their sorry ass organization.
[Reply]
Page 371 of 449
« First < 271321361367368369370371 372373374375381421 > Last »
Up