ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 93
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:29 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Anyone find it coincidental that the Steelers began sucking ass as soon as she got there?
Do you suspect foul play? Maybe she sat on Rapistberger and gave him that injury?
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 11:39 PM 12-29-2019
Was watching local KC sports for the first time tonight.
Breland Moore is quite easy on the eyes.... :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:06 AM 12-30-2019
Anyone find it coincidental that the Steelers began sucking ass as soon as she got there?
Nope.
[Reply]
threebag 12:56 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Was watching local KC sports for the first time tonight.
Breland Moore is quite easy on the eyes.... :-)

[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:50 PM 12-30-2019

Originally Posted by threebag02:

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:23 PM 01-15-2020
Brooke Pryor telling her sad story to the UNC student newspaper.

I guess she forgot to mention the “minor” detail with regards to her blatantly biased and agenda-driven reporting of Tyreek’s situation.

https://www.dailytarheel.com/article...s-media-column

Originally Posted by :
For Brooke Pryor, an ESPN NFL Nation Pittsburgh Steelers reporter and former DTH sports editor, the experiences she endured became a major talking point on social media. Last summer, Pryor reported on the Tyreek Hill investigation while working for The Kansas City Star, and fans took to social media to harass and threaten her.

“People felt that I had an agenda to push about Tyreek because of his background with domestic violence because I am a woman reporting about it,” Pryor said.

“...All of a sudden, I became a target for trolls.”

The harassment eventually escalated — one account threatened to release her personal information, such as where she lived and what floor her apartment was on.

“It really, really shook me,” Pryor said. “To that point, I had been pretty strong and reading things people are saying about me...

“The attacks when you're a woman and you're a journalist get very personal, very quickly. And in the same way that in one breath you can be objectified by another reporter or a player or coach, just as quickly, people will turn around and talk about how ugly you are or that you look fat in that dress or you have a double chin or you look like a bitch.”

[Reply]
Halfcan 04:26 PM 01-15-2020
Brooke was so upset, she couldn't eat a thing for minutes.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:27 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Do you suspect foul play? Maybe she sat on Rapistberger and gave him that injury?
He tried to rape her and she nailed his shoulder with one of those hamhocks she calls hands.
[Reply]
FringeNC 04:30 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

I guess she forgot to mention the “minor” detail with regards to her blatantly biased and agenda-driven reporting of Tyreek’s situation.

Wow. Talk about revisionist history. The media is full of vile, self-absorbed morons.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:39 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Check the comments.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:46 PM 01-15-2020
Check the comments.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:51 PM 01-15-2020
In my defense, anytime I took a shot at Pryor, I also made sure to take a shot at the even more egregiously unqualified piece of shit that she answered to - Jeff Rosen.

So no, Brooke - you weren't castigated because you're a woman. It was because you and your male boss are both unprofessional hacks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:52 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:

[Reply]
notorious 05:12 PM 01-15-2020
The predator keeps playing the victim card. What a vile person.
[Reply]
arrwheader 05:23 PM 01-15-2020
You guys see she was at arrowhead today? Fucking probably trying to curse the stadium. Why the fuck is she there? I have no clue. She tweeted out a picture of arrowhead with the caption "hello old friend" Friend? What this bitch talking about? GTFO.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 93
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Up