ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 31
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Disney+: WandaVision
keg in kc 05:06 PM 09-21-2020
I didn't think I wanted to watch this. Then the trailer premiered last night.

[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:07 PM 02-20-2021
Paul Bettany said in a recent interview that there is one more cameo, an actor he's wanted to work with for a long time...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Third Eye 08:34 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Paul Bettany said in a recent interview that there is one more cameo, an actor he's wanted to work with for a long time...

Spoiler!
I don’t know, I feel like Bettany is being a little cute in that interview. I get the feeling he’s not talking about an actual person.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:17 PM 02-20-2021
I didn't much like the reveal just for the campiness of it. Otherwise, it's pretty much what everyone expected. Curious to see how the season ends. Much more excited about Falcon and Winter Soldier at this point, though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I didn't much like the reveal just for the campiness of it. Otherwise, it's pretty much what everyone expected. Curious to see how the season ends. Much more excited about Falcon and Winter Soldier at this point, though.
Yeah, it's a great show, but not sure I'd watch it again.

It's kind of like...I love Iron Man 2...but it's not Civil War.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:59 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I dont think it was
Spoiler!
. Whoever controls this has shown they have the ability to edit events and the "feed". It's likely that someone just did a post edit to make it seem as though it was her.
[Reply]
Fish 01:14 PM 02-21-2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:26 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
By the way, I JUST made the connection between Elizabeth Olsen and the fucking Olsen twins. :-)

Who would have thought their little sister would grow up and completely outshine them.

Yeah, never put that one together either.
[Reply]
Fish 01:33 PM 02-21-2021
Man, the Olsen twins sure turned out weird. They've both got this pained facial expression all the time. Look at the difference between them and Elizabeth. They both look like a guilty dog that just shit on the carpet in the other room.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:39 PM 02-21-2021
Wait, you guys didn’t realize that her last name was Olsen and she looks just like the Olsen twins?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:06 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wait, you guys didn’t realize that her last name was Olsen and she looks just like the Olsen twins?
Well, the Olsen twins haven't exactly been relevant for a long fucking time, and recently when they were it was because they were anorexic or addicted, not to mention the fact they never smile for some odd reason.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:22 PM 02-21-2021
I can fully understand it not occurring to you organically.
It took me by surprise when I first found out, partially because it didn't even occur to me they had siblings, let alone one also in the business.
But it was mentioned a good bit from the outset of her entering MCU back in Winter Soldier.
Probably stuck with me, because I saw the coverage of the Marvel stuff a lot more and a lot earlier than I ever started getting in the movies, later on home video.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:25 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I can fully understand it not occurring to you organically.
It took me by surprise when I first found out, partially because it didn't even occur to me they had siblings, let alone one also in the business.
But it was mentioned a good bit from the outset of her entering MCU back in Winter Soldier.
Probably stuck with me, because I saw the coverage of the Marvel stuff a lot more and a lot earlier than I ever started getting in the movies, later on home video.
I didn’t realize it in Winter Soldier but for sure did for Ultron.

Welcome to 2015 guys :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:27 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I didn’t realize it in Winter Soldier but for sure did for Ultron.

Welcome to 2015 guys :-)
MoF, I think by the time I got around to catching up on Marvel, I was more like 'so who is this new actress, [look it up], . . . oh yeah! that one they were talking about who is the younger Olsen sister, . . she's pretty good.'
[Reply]
Bowser 01:02 PM 02-23-2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:50 PM 02-23-2021

For those of you just learning (??) that Elizabeth Olsen is Mary-Kate and Ashley’s sister, may I present the song they released specifically to dunk on Lizzie pic.twitter.com/TdLlZKnoXy

— Georgia Shenk (@GeorgiaShenk) February 21, 2021

[Reply]
Page 18 of 31
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up