ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 43
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:43 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Antonio vs Baker on Twitter. Pretty amusing. :-)
Yep, a real battle of wits. :-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:13 PM 09-28-2019
He's a sooner qb of course he sucks!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:18 PM 09-28-2019
Gooners haven't missed a beat without him. Product of elite talent. That Brown team just doesn't have it...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:32 PM 09-28-2019
It’s looking more and more like any QB with some talent will succeed under Lincoln Riley.

The general consensus was that Jalen Hurts wasn’t a great passer...now he’s throwing 400 yard games.

Watching what Jalen Hurts is doing would make me very uncomfortable as a Browns fan. Especially, if Kyler Murray ends up as a bust.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 01:37 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep, a real battle of wits. :-)
A genius amoeba could smoke Brown in a battle of wits. He's so fucking stupid
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:37 PM 09-28-2019
Baker definitely deserves some time before making any judgements on his future, IMO. Let’s not forget that the Browns are still the Browns, he’s already had 3 different coaches and he JUST played his 16th start. Brees, a guy a lot of people compare Mayfield to, was absolute dogshit in his second season. I think some of us have been spoiled by Mahomes, most QBs aren’t Greek Gods right out the gate, even 1st overall picks.
[Reply]
wazu 01:53 PM 09-28-2019
Guy speaks his mind, which is fine by me. I think he's got a promising NFL career ahead of him if Kitchens doesn't fuck things up. (Which he seems to be doing this year.)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:55 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Guy speaks his mind, which is fine by me. I think he's got a promising NFL career ahead of him if Kitchens doesn't fuck things up. (Which he seems to be doing this year.)
I don’t mind him speaking his mind at all.

I just find it funny how butt hurt he gets every time someone else speaks their mind and criticizes the Browns or him (deservedly so this year).
[Reply]
wazu 02:00 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I don’t mind him speaking his mind at all.

I just find it funny how butt hurt he gets every time someone else speaks their mind and criticizes the Browns or him (deservedly so this year).
Yeah bigger problem is that it seems to get in his head. He needs to focus his energy elsewhere.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:03 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Yeah bigger problem is that it seems to get in his head. He needs to focus his energy elsewhere.
If he keeps reacting like this, the criticism will only get worse.

The talking heads will keep poking him to get reactions out of him for ratings. Fans of other teams will keep after him on Twitter to get under his skin too.

It’s a lot like the kid in high school that freaks out when he gets picked on. Other kids find it funny, so they keep doing it. The less you react, the less people will try.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:06 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Baker definitely deserves some time before making any judgements on his future, IMO. Let’s not forget that the Browns are still the Browns, he’s already had 3 different coaches and he JUST played his 16th start. Brees, a guy a lot of people compare Mayfield to, was absolute dogshit in his second season. I think some of us have been spoiled by Mahomes, most QBs aren’t Greek Gods right out the gate, even 1st overall picks.
Of course the flip side is Baker was a 5-year college player. Mahomes was only in college for 3 years. Baker was unquestionably the more developed prospect stepping foot into the league. But Pat is quite a bit more talented and has much better NFL coaching. Makes a huge difference.
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:11 PM 09-28-2019
Guy has an ego he won't be able to get past. That and he's a drama queen he will flame out be number 1000 or however many first round QBs the browns have taken to do nothing.

I'm an OU fan, never liked his personality always thought he was a douchebag.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:14 PM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Of course the flip side is Baker was a 5-year college player. Mahomes was only in college for 3 years. Baker was unquestionably the more developed prospect stepping foot into the league. But Pat is quite a bit more talented and has much better NFL coaching. Makes a huge difference.
More developed prospect?

According to Matt Nagy's father the Chiefs felt Mahomes was the 2nd best QB prospect in the last decade behind Andrew Luck.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:22 PM 09-28-2019
I love how much Geoff Schwartz doesn't like Baker. On his most recent podcast he talked about baker and kitchens putting a big target on their backs. Similar how great teams get every opponents best effort, teams gear up for cocky outspoken douche bags.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:24 PM 09-28-2019
20 years from now Baker and Johnny Manziel will be sharing a van down by the river.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 43
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up