ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:24 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Didn't know he was that badly hurt.

But I really don't think picking up Mayfield is anything more than just trying to finish the season with a live body behind C. I mean, maybe they're thinking future with Baker, but I'd honestly be surprised. With that absolute dumpster fire of an OL it would be a terrible plan.
Well it's a spinal cord injury. Dude should call it a career at this point.

The Rams will probably be shit until they dump some deals and recoup a full draft. No reason to not bargain bin shop until then.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:32 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Well it's a spinal cord injury. Dude should call it a career at this point.

The Rams will probably be shit until they dump some deals and recoup a full draft. No reason to not bargain bin shop until then.
Shit, didn't know that. Sucks for Stafford. Always liked him. At least he finally got his ring.

Still don't see a path to success for Baker with that OL though. He's not elusive enough for the NFL. Just going to get himself killed behind that shitshow.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:35 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Matt Stafford could be perma done.
I think he should retire. He got that ring and he had a spectacular shootout victory against Brady to pull it off. Stafford played through his fair share of injuries in Detroit. I think he has secured a spot in the Hall of Fame thanks to last season. No shame in calling it quits and saving his body from more punishment.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:17 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Didn't know he was that badly hurt.

But I really don't think picking up Mayfield is anything more than just trying to finish the season with a live body behind C. I mean, maybe they're thinking future with Baker, but I'd honestly be surprised. With that absolute dumpster fire of an OL it would be a terrible plan.
It's a tryout that could be more.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:23 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Doesn't sound like the 49ers were interested. Could have been bluffing, but who knows.
Could be that the Rams feel like Stafford is done, and Mayfield will be the jag to QB them as a stopgap for a couple years
[Reply]
DRM08 06:30 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Could be that the Rams feel like Stafford is done, and Mayfield will be the jag to QB them as a stopgap for a couple years
If the Rams OL is as bad as advertised, I am gonna enjoy seeing Mayfield get crushed every game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:33 PM 12-06-2022
Fully understanding that I'm alone on an island of not hating Baker Mayfield in this forum, but Mayfield was playing with a bum shoulder all last year. Prior to that, he had Cleveland winning play-off games. If he's healthy, with good offensive coaching, there's good reason to think he might get it together. If anyone can coax it out of him, I'd think McVay is a good bet.

They need to offload the aging stars and try to recoup some picks and get an OL together in the worst way, but it could be done.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:35 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Fully understanding that I'm alone on an island of not hating Baker Mayfield in this forum, but Mayfield was playing with a bum shoulder all last year. Prior to that, he had Cleveland winning play-off games. If he's healthy, with good offensive coaching, there's good reason to think he might get it together. If anyone can coax it out of him, I'd think McVay is a good bet.

They need to offload the aging stars and try to recoup some picks and get an OL together in the worst way, but it could be done.
You're not alone.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Up