ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 29
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Logical (Jim)
Son of Logical 02:39 PM 04-29-2009
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 06:05 PM 04-30-2009
I only met Jim once and we didn't talk a lot on here but he was certainly a major part of the board. It's hard to believe, he was just here not long ago. God bless you and your family as you go through this together James.

RIP Logical.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:15 PM 04-30-2009
James, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

"Death has been swallowed up in victory:

'Where, O death is your victory?

Where, O death is your sting?'

The sting of death is sin, and power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. "

+ RIP, Jim +
[Reply]
old_geezer 06:20 PM 04-30-2009
May God bless and keep you; May He comfort your family in this time of sadness. I believe Jim is looking down on this BB now and feeling a touch of pride at the lives he touched and influenced. You will be missed.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:22 PM 04-30-2009
Sorry for the loss James. This is indeed a sad day for the Planet. :-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:28 PM 04-30-2009
Dang it we lost another. Rip jim you and my mom in heaven talking about me.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Jethopper 06:42 PM 04-30-2009
My prayers are with you. You didn't really lose him if you know where he is at.
[Reply]
doomy3 06:57 PM 04-30-2009
RIP Jim. You'll be missed around here
[Reply]
headsnap 06:58 PM 04-30-2009
James, I know what you are going through, I lost my Dad to a massive stroke less than a month ago, on April 4th...

The sadness is there and the tears will come and most often when you don't expect it. You will mourn the loss of your Father, but also look to him and his life for inspiration. Think back on the memories and cherish those times you had together, he is a part of you...

RIP Jim(you will forever be Logical to me) you will be missed...
[Reply]
Braincase 07:05 PM 04-30-2009
RIP Logical. It won't be the same here without you.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:07 PM 04-30-2009
God Bless.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 07:07 PM 04-30-2009
Sad day for the Planet.

You will be missed, Logical, but I know you're in a better place.
[Reply]
morphius 07:11 PM 04-30-2009
Disappointing news, rest in piece Jim. Our prayers to you and your family James, and thank your sister for reading him our replies.
[Reply]
Otter 07:25 PM 04-30-2009
Oh man, I'm so sorry.

I don't know what to say so I'll just shut up, remember Jim and keep his passing in my prayers.

See you on the flip side Jimmy. wow
[Reply]
luv 07:38 PM 04-30-2009
RIP

You'll be missed.

Welcome home.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:45 PM 04-30-2009
Prayers to you and your family...
[Reply]
Page 12 of 29
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »