ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 552 of 617
« First < 52452502542548549550551552 553554555556562602 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hootie 01:41 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If that's really all it was, it's a perfect example of how that rule is just a fig leaf for Phobia (or any other mod) to hide behind when they punish a poster they have a bias against. Lame.
it was

Clay PM'd me and I remembered the post. I hate .gif posting so hopefully Phil made a new rule about .gifs and that's why he was banned from the thread.

If that's the case, kudos kPhobia.
Hootie 01:41 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
He would if he had two big guys to hide behind.
I tihnk fighting is ridiculous. This isn't 1960. It's 2013. Go ahead, fight me. Have fun in court.
BigCatDaddy 01:41 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Wow that surprises me. I didn't know that...that's cool. You are a waiter, right?
Pizza delivery driver.
loochy 01:42 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
No.
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Pizza delivery driver.

I'm so confused.
Hootie 01:42 PM 06-20-2013
I'm so confused.
busboy
Phobia 01:43 PM 06-20-2013
it was

Clay PM'd me and I remembered the post. I hate .gif posting so hopefully Phil made a new rule about .gifs and that's why he was banned from the thread.

If that's the case, kudos kPhobia.
Clay PM'd you? How did that go? "Phil is picking on me again. Please help." You two are pathetic peas in a pod. I'm out for a while. Enjoy "your" thread, Hootie.
patteeu 01:43 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There is nothing macho about it. Its called crossing a line of respect.

I am also certain that you personally wouldn't continually call someone a pussy to their face if you knew they had the power to blast you because you know you would deserve whats coming.

People that continually heckle and challenge certain mods are going to get blasted on occasion.

You don't think Clay was trying to push Phil's buttons? Why should anyone have to put up with that if they don't have to?
The moderators on this board participate as members here too and many of them frequently get involved in the same disrespectful exchanges most of the rest of the board does. There's nothing wrong with that. But why should they have a shield to hide behind when no one else does?
Mosbonian 01:44 PM 06-20-2013
?

It doesn't matter what you have NOW. It matters what you will have when you eventually want to stop working (or you can no longer work). I'm not scolding you, I'm just saying that it would be a really good idea if you took some of that disposable income and built yourself a nice little retirement account. I know a lot of people that get cash income don't.
And.....

Most young people have no idea how their personal/financial world can change in just the blink of an eye. It all seems so cozy and nice and in one split second any event can change that.

I know people who, 20 years ago, described themselves just like Hootie is doing. And in one fell swoop their whole world/financial strait changed.

Enjoy it now, but never think that you have it made. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.
Hootie 01:44 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Clay PM'd you? How did that go? "Phil is picking on me again. Please help." You two are pathetic peas in a pod. I'm out for a while. Enjoy "your" thread, Hootie.
I didn't PM him back. This is what it said:

LOL

I got removed from the thread due to abuse for posting this:

http://i.imgur.com/moaQPtq.jpg

That was it.

It went well.
Frazod 01:44 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Because "most liked" was what I have been going for around here.

You are the one who is here every waking moment. This is your world that you find important. I am just mocking you in it.
It was? Damn, I guess that hasn't really worked out for you, has it? Yeah, I made some good friends here and like to interact with them. Crazy, I know.

You seem really angry today, Zachipoo. Did your hand tell you that it wants to see other people?
loochy 01:44 PM 06-20-2013

Hootie 01:45 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
And.....

Most young people have no idea how their personal/financial world can change in just the blink of an eye. It all seems so cozy and nice and in one split second any event can change that.

I know people who, 20 years ago, described themselves just like Hootie is doing. And in one fell swoop their whole world/financial strait changed.

Enjoy it now, but never think that you have it made. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.
thank you for handing down that life lesson
Frazod 01:46 PM 06-20-2013
I tihnk fighting is ridiculous. This isn't 1960. It's 2013. Go ahead, fight me. Have fun in court.
Is everybody in college this much of a pussy? Is this the norm?
|Zach| 01:46 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
It was? Damn, I guess that hasn't really worked out for you, has it? Yeah, I made some good friends here and like to interact with them. Crazy, I know.

You seem really angry today, Zachipoo. Did your hand tell you that it wants to see other people?
It helps when you don't have to actually be around you in person that much at all I am sure.

But hey...85k. Damn. Life is made of decisions I suppose.
Hootie 01:46 PM 06-20-2013
Here is my thought on bannings:

It's simple...ready?

DaneMcCloud called someone that has a special needs child a 'retard breeder'.

He was not banned.

Therefore, bannings should not exist on this site.

The end.
Page 552 of 617
« First < 52452502542548549550551552 553554555556562602 > Last »
Up