ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Hall of Classics>I feel shitty
Iowanian 08:11 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
No...but I can think of something I would like to drive thru your freaking head........:-)
and you wonder why you're getting burned more than a rabbit in a prarie fire.

You can't keep pulling shit like that, and then say "well, I was just kidding anyway..jeeesh.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:15 PM 05-01-2005
Well at least i'd written better then fatlock.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:19 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by kcnut:
Sorry to spoil things again but...
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:27 PM 05-01-2005
If it helps any, you feel shitty because alcohol is a diuretic and put you in a volume depleted state, which caused your meninges (lining of the brain) to pull away from your calvarium.
[Reply]
Phobia 02:26 PM 05-01-2005
Fatlock is a great writer. You may not like his message, but he can write.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 07:03 PM 05-01-2005
Nut, I seriously doubt that.

My best advice to you if you are seriously interested in making this your career is to take some grammar classes somewhere. I'm sure you can find them at a local college.

I like you on this board a whole lot, but you need to be realistic in your goals. Being a writer isn't something you just wake up one day and decide on.

If you want to do it, you need to take the classes and buy some books on grammar, tense, spelling, punctuation, formating, etc...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:11 PM 05-01-2005
Nut, you can't write (for now, don't know if it can be corrected), but you have more desire than me. I have the ability but lack the desire. Be proud of that, at least.
[Reply]
teedubya 01:28 PM 05-01-2005
this thread is own.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:45 PM 05-01-2005
Drank taqulia and beer and feel likem shit. I hate ****ing texas fans and ksu will be that damn good. Also wish people would email head of scout.com and get my job back

I like this quote better, Brad.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:43 PM 05-01-2005
Hey, Phil, need an honest answer here: do pink socks go with yellow golf shirts?
[Reply]
4th and Long 02:54 PM 05-01-2005
Hmmm :-) ... this thread was moving right along for a bit ... until ...
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Hey, Phil, need an honest answer here: do pink socks go with yellow golf shirts?
Nice job ... Thread Killer!!!

:-)
[Reply]
luv 03:01 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
Hmmm :-) ... this thread was moving right along for a bit ... until ...

Nice job ... Thread Killer!!!

:-)

Damn! And I thought that was usually my job. Who knew? :-)
[Reply]
Braincase 03:04 PM 05-01-2005
'nut,

Some of us here are writers, not to mention editor, etc. We haven't b.s.'ed you about what it takes to communicate efectively. I recommended two books that are considered sacred texts for aspiring writers. If you don't take us seriously when we advise you, why should we take you seriously when you can't deal with criticism?

Get the Strunk & White book, "Elements of Style" and the AP Stylebook. You'll be glad you did. Then you'll be able to punctuate it properly when you call me a pompous asshole.
[Reply]
luv 03:07 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Braincase:
'nut,

Some of us here are writers, not to mention editor, etc. We haven't b.s.'ed you about what it takes to communicate efectively. I recommended two books that are considered sacred texts for aspiring writers. If you don't take us seriously when we advise you, why should we take you seriously when you can't deal with criticism?

Get the Strunk & White book, "Elements of Style" and the AP Stylebook. You'll be glad you did. Then you'll be able to punctuate it properly when you call me a pompous asshole.

Ahh, edited the "set" to "get" before I could correct it. Missed the misspelling of "effectively" though. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaChief 03:23 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
Missed the misspelling of "effectively" though. :-)
Yes, how horrible it is to misspell common words, such as the names of world-famous rock bands...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up