ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 540 of 791
« First < 40440490530536537538539540 541542543544550590640 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
O.city 03:25 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Looks to me like he's a 4-5 sack guy so I don't know. Kind of came out of left field.
That just seems like a lot for that? I dunno, these new figures have me all fucked up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:26 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'd guess he'd be penciled in to start opposite Speaks.
Yeah, tossing any significant amount of money at him ahead of the draft does NOT speak highly to the front office's view of Kpassagnon.

If they're so concerned about that position that they'll throw an okay chunk of cap at it despite this being a super-deep DL class in the draft, that means they aren't willing to take any chances on having to start K-Pass.

I mean the odds of a good DE being there are pretty high at 29 but if there's as much as a 20% chance that there isn't one, they've decided 'nah, 20% chance of K-Pass starting is too much...we're out"

No bueno for that guy.

Should've been Kamara...:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:27 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
That just seems like a lot for that? I dunno, these new figures have me all fucked up.
I wouldn't get too hung up on the contract numbers until you see how it is structured.
[Reply]
O.city 03:27 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, tossing any significant amount of money at him ahead of the draft does NOT speak highly to the front office's view of Kpassagnon.

If they're so concerned about that position that they'll throw an okay chunk of cap at it despite this being a super-deep DL class in the draft, that means they aren't willing to take any chances on having to start K-Pass.

I mean the odds of a good DE being there are pretty high at 29 but if there's as much as a 20% chance that there isn't one, they've decided 'nah, 20% chance of K-Pass starting is too much...we're out"

No bueno for that guy.

I don't thi……………………..

shit maybe
[Reply]
New World Order 03:28 PM 03-14-2019
Looks like a very good run defender.

Anyone have his PFF breakdown?

We're going to blitz a ton this season.
[Reply]
Iconic 03:29 PM 03-14-2019
pfffft lord Kpass will beat this pleb out easily
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:30 PM 03-14-2019

No bueno for that guy.

Kamara or KPass.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:30 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Looks like a very good run defender.

Anyone have his PFF breakdown?

We're going to blitz a ton this season.
His grade for 2018 was just under 70, which makes him above average (according to their standards, at least)
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:30 PM 03-14-2019

No bueno for that guy.

Okay, that's enough out of you. You're starting to sound like the Wildcat Weirdos when the Chiefs didn't draft Tyler Lockett
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:32 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Okay, that's enough out of you. You're starting to sound like the Wildcat Weirdos when the Chiefs didn't draft Tyler Lockett
Yeah but they're wrong because Morse was good.

K-Pass sucks.

But fine, I'll be done. For now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:34 PM 03-14-2019
Y’all are beating a dead horse with the Kamara stuff.

They got Hunt for God’s sake. And then he decided to kick a girl on camera. Not the Chiefs’ fault.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:35 PM 03-14-2019
Kinda seems like it's a "he can do it if the draft or the rest of free agency doesn't go our way" kinda guy.

Not great but won't really hurt you if you need him
Yep... he’s insurance. And good depth regardless of what happens.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:37 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Y’all are beating a dead horse with the Kamara stuff.

They got Hunt for God’s sake. And then he decided to kick a girl on camera. Not the Chiefs’ fault.
Oh I know.

I just hate the KPass pick. I wish they'd just cut him.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:40 PM 03-14-2019
That’s gonna happen when the cap goes up 50M+ in a five year span. Guys who were making 4M in 2014 are making 6M+ nowadays. It’s why you gotta use percentage of cap used when comparing old deals to new ones, not the base hit.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:41 PM 03-14-2019
did we sign any other pieces of shit today aside from Emeka Okafor, I've actually been working some.
[Reply]
Page 540 of 791
« First < 40440490530536537538539540 541542543544550590640 > Last »
Up