ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 24
« First < 131920212223 24 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official RANT Thread***
luv 01:03 PM 08-25-2011
Got something you really need to get off your chest? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:04 PM 08-01-2019
This thread needs a theme song:

[Reply]
luv 01:33 PM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Why not just buy a version that doesn't have the FX port?

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Spider...ateway&sr=8-10

https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Ma...ateway&sr=8-17
I saw it was a Titan Series, so I guess I assumed the whole series had the FX ports. So, I feel a little silly about the whole rant thing now. Except for the fact that I can't buy just a web launcher (at least not that I've found yet).
[Reply]
seclark 01:53 PM 08-01-2019
:-)
I bought my kids a fuckin Spider-Man trash can.
Sec
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:06 PM 10-22-2019
Fuck Walgreens. Spineless cowards.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:27 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Fuck Walgreens. Spineless cowards.
What happened?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:29 PM 10-22-2019
It's cool CVS is across the street
[Reply]
eDave 09:33 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What happened?
As every pharmacist who has worked in community pharmacy and most others know, federal and state laws impose relatively strict limits on the amount of pseudoephedrine a person may buy and a pharmacy may sell. State law may impose more strict limits, so it is important to understand the laws in your state.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:31 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
As every pharmacist who has worked in community pharmacy and most others know, federal and state laws impose relatively strict limits on the amount of pseudoephedrine a person may buy and a pharmacy may sell. State law may impose more strict limits, so it is important to understand the laws in your state.
How do you know that’s what Joey is pissed at them for? I figured he applied for a job and they denied him because felony.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:41 PM 10-22-2019
I'm fucking pissed because i have a disability i don't get noticed by people or they just want to piss on my parade. I'll give you a example. I was working helping out getting carts when I'm not doing my loader job at work. This cum stain come to me and say what you smiling about i just thinking about a happy thought when this pissant comes up to me. Well fuck you asshole now you ruin my mood cause of my anxiety I'll be thinking maybe he right i don't deserve to be happy maybe that why my mom died because she couldn't live much longer bearing to see her son is a burden on god earth. So thank you asshole i hope you had a pleasant day while i start feeling sorry for myself now.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:44 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
I'm fucking pissed because i have a disability i don't get noticed by people or they just want to piss on my parade. I'll give you a example. I was working helping out getting carts when I'm not doing my loader job at work. This cum stain come to me and say what you smiling about i just thinking about a happy thought when this pissant comes up to me. Well fuck you asshole now you ruin my mood cause of my anxiety I'll be thinking maybe he right i don't deserve to be happy maybe that why my mom died because she couldn't live much longer bearing to see her son is a burden on god earth. So thank you asshole i hope you had a pleasant day while i start feeling sorry for myself now.
Chin up. He’s probably far more self conscious than you.

You do what you need to and fuck everyone else.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:49 AM 10-23-2019
I'm still pissed i tried a taco at Burger King

MOTHER FUCK YOU BURGER KING
[Reply]
stevieray 04:40 AM 10-23-2019
I'm ****ing pissed because i have a disability i don't get noticed by people or they just want to piss on my parade. I'll give you a example. I was working helping out getting carts when I'm not doing my loader job at work. This cum stain come to me and say what you smiling about i just thinking about a happy thought when this pissant comes up to me. Well **** you asshole now you ruin my mood cause of my anxiety I'll be thinking maybe he right i don't deserve to be happy maybe that why my mom died because she couldn't live much longer bearing to see her son is a burden on god earth. So thank you asshole i hope you had a pleasant day while i start feeling sorry for myself now.
Ignore that crap, nut.

...if more people were like you, the world would be a much better place, my friend.

And trust me on this, your momma is smiling down on you from Heaven.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:48 AM 10-23-2019
Misery loves company so the prick is jealous of your happiness so therefor he was trying to rune you day don't let anyone piss on your parade.

I'm the same way people can't figure out why i'm in a good mood when I go to work but i'm like I got another day to live and that means another day i can dream about going fishing or go fishing on the horizon.
[Reply]
luv 01:49 PM 01-07-2021
Not so much a rant as a whine.

Found out that I have sleep apnea AND gallstones. Boyfriend is out of town for work, so I also have a kiddo who has been testing my boundaries all week.

Lord help me!
[Reply]
luv 02:01 PM 05-07-2021
To my co-worker: I understand you're frustrated that the copier keeps jamming after you've been running it for nearly an hour. The answer is not to slam open doors and pound on buttons. And, heaven forbid the guy we're paying $125/hour to set up a new workstation needs to interrupt you for about 30 seconds to find information to get the network printer connected. I'm sorry you feel that you can only go out and take three puffs on your cigarette whenever the boss is out of the office, but your heavy sighs and huffs at every little things are sooooo annoying. If you're that stressed out over making copies, I'd hate to see what real stress does to you.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 24
« First < 131920212223 24 >
Up