ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official RANT Thread***
luv 01:03 PM 08-25-2011
Got something you really need to get off your chest? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:05 PM 02-12-2012
I don't need any of that. I'll pay you 5 bucks if you show me the goods.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:08 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
I hate fucking fog lights when the stupid fuckers use them when it's not fucking foggy! Yes they do work in the fucking fog. If it's not fucking foggy then all they do is blind other fucking drivers coming TOWARDS you and that's just fucking dandy aint it.
Huh, both of my vehicles are equipped with them and they don't seem very bright, I can't imagine that they help all that much nor that they blind oncoming drivers.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:10 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
I have a few PS3 games, Wii games, and some of Gonzo Jr's toys and clothes. There's also Gonzo's tool box up there. Do you need a nice tool box? :-)
That's tempting but I have absolutely no more room for anything in my garage.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:12 PM 02-12-2012
I remember fog lights being as cool as a set of Cragar SS deep dish rims back in our teen years

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:13 PM 02-12-2012
I have a few PS3 games, Wii games, and some of Gonzo Jr's toys and clothes. There's also Gonzo's tool box up there. Do you need a nice tool box? :-)
I'll trade you six hours in my apartment for the tool box.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:13 PM 02-12-2012
What kind of tool box Lumpy? I could use a new carry-handle tool box for masonry tools
[Reply]
Lumpy 10:14 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
I don't need any of that. I'll pay you 5 bucks if you show me the goods.
Cheap bastard. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:15 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I remember fog lights being as cool as a set of Cragar SS deep dish rims back in our teen years
Fog lights instantly make a car more cool, whether they're on or not. If it's a 1980s off-road pickup a la Marty McFly's truck in Back to the Future, the coolness amplification goes exponential.

[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:16 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Huh, both of my vehicles are equipped with them and they don't seem very bright, I can't imagine that they help all that much nor that they blind oncoming drivers.
If they are true fog lamps they do help in the fog because of the color of light. However, there are aftermarket fog lamps that really are nothing more than super bright headlights. They might be marketed as the dumbass lights that they put on the top of 4 wheel drive vehicles but when they use them as fog lights in the middle of the grill all they do is blind me.

Oh and Bug....

Get the fuck off my lawn!
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:17 PM 02-12-2012
There was nothing cooler than Crager SS deep dish rims.
[Reply]
Lumpy 10:18 PM 02-12-2012
What kind of tool box Lumpy? I could use a new carry-handle tool box for masonry tools
Sorry, it's not a small handle box, it's a big tool chest on casters and weighs 400 lbs empty.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:21 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Fog lights instantly make a car more cool, whether they're on or not. If it's a 1980s off-road pickup a la Marty McFly's truck in Back to the Future, the coolness amplification goes exponential.

I agree, I always liked them. Some kids would take the time & get them behind the grills of old muscle cars. They would look great at night. 68 Cougar some kid had sticks out in my mind still.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:22 PM 02-12-2012
Sorry, it's not a small handle box, it's a big tool chest on casters and weighs 400 lbs empty.
How much what brand?
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:23 PM 02-12-2012
I agree, I always liked them. Some kids would take the time & get them behind the grills of old muscle cars. They would look great at night. 68 Cougar some kid had sticks out in my mind still.
And when they turned them on they would blind the drivers coming TOWARDS them. Fucking dandy.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:25 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
And when they turned them on they would blind the drivers coming TOWARDS them. Fucking dandy.
Bull shit:-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up