« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill
O.city 01:36 PM 11-20-2018
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:40 PM 11-24-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So Tyreek got fined 10 grand for his deuce sign but didn’t get a fine for going in the stands and taking over the camera?
NFL is a joke.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:08 AM 11-25-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So Tyreek got fined 10 grand for his deuce sign but didn’t get a fine for going in the stands and taking over the camera?
Well, it was for taunting. The camera thingy wasn't directed towards another player on the opposing team. And yeah it's the same thing he does on EVERY TD reception and the penalty and fine is bullshit.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:28 AM 11-25-2018
NFL doubled down on their terrible penalty for Hitchens slapping at the ball after the RB kicked his facemask. They seem to be covering for the refs on questionable taunting calls and bullshit ejections like Hitchens.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:10 AM 11-25-2018
These penalties piss me off. Where is the fine on Suh for hitting Mahomes in the face? Or was that Donald?
[Reply]
In58men 07:05 AM 12-10-2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:14 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was the latest entry on the remarkable highlight film the Chiefs offense has put together this season and it was made all the more memorable by the fact that Hill had spent time in the locker room getting his foot looked at by the team’s medical staff.

“My foot’s bad …Our people did a tremendous job wrapping my foot,” Hill told Peter King of Football Morning in America. “I was still feeling my heel, but at the same time, I knew that man, if you want the W, if you want to be a great receiver, this is your moment to make plays.”

Hill’s fight through the pain on Sunday worked out, but his condition will be something to monitor the next few days as the Chiefs will be facing the Chargers on Thursday.
[Reply]
In58men 07:20 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
It was the latest entry on the remarkable highlight film the Chiefs offense has put together this season and it was made all the more memorable by the fact that Hill had spent time in the locker room getting his foot looked at by the team’s medical staff.

“My foot’s bad …Our people did a tremendous job wrapping my foot,” Hill told Peter King of Football Morning in America. “I was still feeling my heel, but at the same time, I knew that man, if you want the W, if you want to be a great receiver, this is your moment to make plays.”

Hill’s fight through the pain on Sunday worked out, but his condition will be something to monitor the next few days as the Chiefs will be facing the Chargers on Thursday.
Doesn’t seem that bad, I hope.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:34 AM 12-10-2018
Hey EB, jot that shit down in your notebook.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:04 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Doesn’t seem that bad, I hope.
He said he’s playing Thursday. I imagine we just may have Smith returning punts in his place.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:07 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
NFL doubled down on their terrible penalty for Hitchens slapping at the ball after the RB kicked his facemask. They seem to be covering for the refs on questionable taunting calls and bullshit ejections like Hitchens.
And yesterday I saw Judon slap the ball out of Spencer Ware’s hand as he was lying on the ground. Just stupid!
[Reply]
-King- 08:17 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Hey EB, jot that shit down in your notebook.
Yeah what a pussy!?! Other than when be tore his ACL and still stayed on the field for another play, and then came back from cancer another year, he's so soft!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:27 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He said he’s playing Thursday. I imagine we just may have Smith returning punts in his place.
source?...when did he say this?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:37 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
source?...when did he say this?
Athletic article. Quoted him directly: "I'm playing Thursday."
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:38 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Athletic article. Quoted him directly: "I'm playing Thursday."
Here's the section in full:

Before his best reception of the game, Hill came back from two injuries, both of which he sustained in the first half. He injured his left wrist and hand when he tried to block a Ravens linebacker on a running play, and late in the second quarter, Hill hobbled back to the sideline with a right heel injury. He received treatment during halftime and ensured his teammates he wasn’t missing the second half.

“I’m never going to come out of the game,” Hill said. “I’m going to do whatever it takes for this team. My momma always taught me not to be soft, no matter the circumstances. These are my brothers, and I know they’ll do the same thing for me.”

Hill also ensured Chiefs fans that he’ll play a part in the showdown vs. the Chargers.

“I’m playing Thursday,” Hill said.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 08:42 AM 12-10-2018
That kid has a brass set of balls.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up